John Allen Nelson as Jeffrey

Joanne Kelly as Sara

Rebecca Gayheart as Judy

Margarita Levieva as Marcy

John Patrick Amedori as Max

Chris Egan as Ben

Robert Hoffman as Adam

Ming-Na as Lin Mei

Sara Collins is gone. But before the FBI can solve the mystery of where she is, they first need to figure out who she really is.

SARA (Joanne Kelly, “Whiskey Echo”) is the beautiful young wife of prominent Georgia Senator JEFFREY COLLINS (John Allen Nelson, “24”), and she has gone missing. Through the eyes of Senior FBI Agent GRAHAM KELTON (Gale Harold, “Queer as Folk,” “Martha Behind Bars”), ambitious reporter JUDY NASH (Rebecca Gayheart, “Nip/Tuck,” “Harvard Man”) and the distraught members of the Collins family, viewers will journey inside a sensational, mysterious national soap opera.

And there is much more going on here than it seems on the surface.

Kelton, working with Agent LIN MEI (Ming-Na, “ER”), uncovers enigmatic clues that suggest Sara’s disappearance may be part of a large, sinister conspiracy. Closer to home, Jeffrey and Sara’s dutiful son MAX (John Patrick Amedori, “Nip/Tuck,” “House”) is keeping secrets of his own, while his rebellious sister MARCY (Margarita Levieva) is on the verge of eloping with her boyfriend BEN (Chris Egan, “Empire”), whose motives are questionable. All the while, Judy and her young cameraman/boyfriend ADAM PUTNAM (Robert Hoffman, “She’s the Man”) attempt to capture every twist and turn of the biggest story in their careers.

The search for Sara not only exposes one of the nation’s most prominent families, but it also uncovers evidence that could rock the very foundation of American society. In VANISHED, nothing is as it seems. Everyone is a suspect. Everyone has a secret. And no one is safe.

Created by Josh Berman (“CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”) and directed by executive producer Mimi Leder (“The Peacemaker,” “Deep Impact”), VANISHED combines the investigative twists and turns of “CSI,” the nonstop pace and tension of FOX’s “24” and the scope of “The Da Vinci Code.” This intriguing new series will reveal new clues each week. But as the characters get closer to the truth, they will become targets themselves.

Paul Redford (“The Unit,” “The West Wing”) serves as executive producer. VANISHED is produced by 20th Century Fox Television.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just saw the show last night and it was really interesting.... I love to watch show like this... very silmilar to CSI and WITH OUT A TRACE....

there are LOTS of twist and truns that makes it interesting to watch... I hope this season gives it 2 thumbs up so it will come back for next season...

I don't know what else this show got in store for us viewers but as of last night watching it... I'm hoping it will be a good one.

Guest twnty2

i saw the show too. the first episode is pretty suspenseful. like you really dont know who kidnapped her.

so far i suspect

the daughter's boyfriend - i mean, bloody shirt and a bag full of money?

the son and the senator's ex-wife - what's up with the secretive instant messaging?

well, we'll see next week! :]

^ yea, I know what you mean....

the senator really LOVES her... I can see it in his face but then again, there are so many twist and truns that I don't know if the feelings Im seeing are real or fake....

the son... I thought he was ALL INNOCENT.... but boy was I wrong... I thought the FBI did a phone wiering things to the senator's house?? how did they not catch anything like that at all...

the daughter she is some what a skank... her boy-friend is ugly... he sold her out to get some money when the reporter wanted some INFO.

I also wonder WASSUP with the BLOODY SHIRT and the MONEY...

there are so many question and Im waiting for nexts week show :)

I hope this SHOW will be a good one, just like Prison Break*CSI

Guest Iridescence

Umm.

GALE HAROLD. :wub:

He should be required by contract to strip in every episode.

I agreeeeeee!

I just... can't get put the image of Brian from Queer as Folk everytime I see Gale Harold. It's going to be hard to watch this and not think of him! lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest res0nate

The show is only running for 9 eps apparently.

I'm tired of the kids, Max and Macy; I've never seen more blinded and dumb kids on the telly in ages.

Ben is getting the shank and the runaround involved w/everyone doesn't work the same way it does in 24. I'm surprised that Bauer or Palmer hasn't come in to tear everything up.

Archived