Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Guest florita529

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=25715

i9wyr865l3z5dx8lxa9aqalff4adp39x.jpg

Ayumi Reveals Her Ideal Man as Lee Seo-jin in ‘Witch Hunt’

[by Yoonjung Yi] Ayumi will feature on the next episode of JTBC’s ‘Witch Hunt’ as a special guest. 

The fans are excited that Ayumi will be appearing after nine years of her last show-up in Korean programs. 

Under the topic of ‘how far will you let your lover to get close to his/her friend of opposite gender?’ Ayumi shared her honest thoughts at the studio.

She said, “I once had a male-friend, who used to have a drink with me every time he broke up with his girlfriends. One day, he tried to kiss me while we were in an elevator together, so I slapped him. I did not want to see him since, so we ended our friendship.”

When she was asked to reveal her ideal man, she answered, “I have always liked Lee Seo-jin. I’m attracted to older guys.” She also added “I voluntarily joined this rated-R show, because I wanted to let people know that I have been sexually awakened”, which burst the studio into laughter.  

Meanwhile, ‘Witch Hunt’ with Ayumi will air on October 9 at 11pm KST. (photo by JTBC)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=25715

Ayumi Reveals Her Ideal Man as Lee Seo-jin in ‘Witch Hunt’

[by Yoonjung Yi] Ayumi will feature on the next episode of JTBC’s ‘Witch Hunt’ as a special guest. 

The fans are excited that Ayumi will be appearing after nine years of her last show-up in Korean programs. 

Under the topic of ‘how far will you let your lover to get close to his/her friend of opposite gender?’ Ayumi shared her honest thoughts at the studio.

She said, “I once had a male-friend, who used to have a drink with me every time he broke up with his girlfriends. One day, he tried to kiss me while we were in an elevator together, so I slapped him. I did not want to see him since, so we ended our friendship.”

When she was asked to reveal her ideal man, she answered, “I have always liked Lee Seo-jin. I’m attracted to older guys.” She also added “I voluntarily joined this rated-R show, because I wanted to let people know that I have been sexually awakened”, which burst the studio into laughter.  

Meanwhile, ‘Witch Hunt’ with Ayumi will air on October 9 at 11pm KST. (photo by JTBC)

HAHAHAHHAHAHA this is so funneeeeehhhhh

another Lee Seo Jin fans, wonder one day Na PD will brought this in TMAD or GOF hhahahaha XD

• Like 1