[OFFICIAL] The Lee Donghae (이동해) Thread

Guest le_lisa

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest birainy

Donghae nen: donghae, donghae, DONGHAE LOBU!!!!

hahahahahaha..

I LOVE HIM!!!! haha..

he's just too cute to be true..haha..

I'M SO GONNA LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

one conclusion. LEee Dong Hae looks better with short hair then long...long hair makes him look too kiddish..short hair makes him look more fresh and manly...

and i thought he was 175?? wahah...now he's rendered to being same height as me? but never mind..lee dong hae you are still a cutie i like a lot..ahaha...

he makes a cute couple with BoA! whahaa..they look cute with each other esp in Key of Heart!

Guest mei_li_tan

DONGHAE~! ::SIGH:: ::FAINT:: ^0^

Oh, and I had a reason to come into this thread... haha. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to make this request on here... but I was wondering if someone knew where to dl the MV of Key of Heart by BoA that featured Donghae in it. It's so sad. I must have it on mai computer to watch over and over again!!

you can find it @ http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

p.s. i don't mind even he is only 172 cm 'cause i'm 163 cm

but ... i'm much much older (T-T)

Guest mei_li_tan

thank you. ^0^ and... idk mai height in cm... im about 5'6... is that shorter than him? much shorter, right?

that would be 167.64 cm ;)

dh001la6.th.jpg he sure looked hot in there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aishiteru

i <3 you because you love donghae because i love donghae oppa!~~~~ ^^ 동해 오빠 싸랑해요~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mm. donno if you did that on purpose, but you spelled 사랑해요 wrong. ahhaa. you put a double ㅆ. lol. I'm sorry, it's just that it kind of bothered me. I know you're prob korean as well, so yeah. (: just to point that out to you if you didn't do it on purpose. Sorry if you get offended, I didn't mean anything by it. ahaha.

sigh. I think this is my third post in here? gaah. love this guy! muaah<3 :blush:

Archived