[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mattcha

Does anyone understand what SDW planned for that hospital center thing?

HJH's dad's plan for the cyber life centre focus on the rich and the upper class so when SDW took over, he changed the whole plan catering to the lower class people, the wanderers... (in revenge for his father).

Guest deepblue

Thanks aikomidori for the translation!

In the preview of ep. 14, the heartbreaking moment is coming for SDW & HJH :tears: . After that they will escape from being caught by some black coat guys. Is it possible that the little boy in the beginning of the drama is the product of this escape? :rolleyes::wub:

I can't wait to see what is happening next, and the fate of SDW & HJH. Hope they have a Happy Ending!! They deserve it!

Thanks aikomidori for the translation!

In the preview of ep. 14, the heartbreaking moment is coming for SDW & HJH :tears: . After that they will escape from being caught by some black coat guys. Is it possible that the little boy in the beginning of the drama is the product of this escape? :rolleyes::wub:

I can't wait to see what is happening next, and the fate of SDW & HJH. Hope they have a Happy Ending!! They deserve it!

:lol: you crack me up .. but the possibilities is there ..

who is man in balck that looking for SDW??? someone hired by HJH's father????

today episode ending: the way SDW walked ubder the rain looks so weird. he looks like a weak man or a hopeless man. no offends. * oppps will he kiss her again ??? .. consider as their third kiss .. he so lucky ..* ehm ....

waiting for next week episode. no preview for next week episode.

Guest deepblue

who is man in balck that looking for SDW??? someone hired by HJH's father????

I guess so. At the end of ep. 14, it seemed SDW finally admitted the importance of HJH in his heart, not lying to HJH anymore??

Guest puppyiz

OMIGosh...I am dying for Eps 14.

This is not happening :sweatingbullets: .....!

Gosh .... :tears: is there something wrong with my PC??!!

I cant seem to access any of CB's since early this morning!! :blink:

I found this ... looks like a notice but I dont understand what is says.

Can anyone pls help ??? Am I banned from CB :tears: already ???

Thanks everyone.. :(

서비스 변경 사항이나 이벤트 등에 관해 알려드립니다.

[안내] 11/1(수) 04:00 ~ 09:30 시스템 정기점검이 있습니다 조회 2960

안녕하세요.

커뮤니티를 위한 대용량 자료실! 클럽박스입니다.

안정적인 서비스 운영과 기능개선 적용을 위한 시스템 정기점검 안내입니다.

이번 주 시스템 정기 점검은 수요일(11월1일) AM 04:00 ~ 09:30 에 진행할 예정이며

정기 점검 시간 동안 불가피 하게 클럽박스의 모든 서비스를 이용하실 수 鞭윱求?br />

자세한 내용은 아래 내용을 확인하시고 이용에 참고하시기 바랍니다.

◆시스템 정기 점검 안내

■ 작업 시간 : 2006.11.1(수) 04:00 부터 09:30 까지

■ 작업 내용 : 박스 디자인 변경, 바로보기 서비스 오픈, 본사 네트워크 점검

■ 이용불편사항 : 전체 서비스 진입 불가

※ 점검전 다운로드는 정상적으로 진행됨(단, 퀵다운로드는 일반으로 전환)

잠시나마 이용에 불편 드리는 점 머리 숙여 사과 드리며, 최대한 서둘러 작업을 마칠 수 있도록

최선을 다하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

최고보다는 최선을 다 하겠습니다.

클럽박스 운영자 올림

Thank you so much aikomidori for always writing great summaries. :wub:

Lately...I kept on getting distracted while watching this drama.

SDW's acting is starting to show some flaws.

Some pictures from episode 14...

ceyes00000104of2.jpg

ceyes00000110gk0.jpg

ceyes00000117mh5.jpg

ceyes00000163ow4.jpg

ceyes00000168kk2.jpg

ceyes00000384bl1.jpg

ceyes00000460tk8.jpg

ceyes00000707td1.jpg

ceyes00000860fz0.jpg

ceyes00000873fl9.jpg

ceyes00000895qu0.jpg

Guest luthien

i'm kinda late in this forum.. but i was so glad to see hjh back in a drama. I didn't really like her previous one (secret lovers), so i didn't get to finish that.

so far i'm enjoying it.. although sometimes it's still lacking something, stuffs that a lot of people have mentioned here before.

hi!

i just got to catch eps 3 and 4 last monday and tuesday on KBS world...so sad i wasn't able to see eps 1 & 2 last week...anyway so far i'm really liking it....and i love HJH's new image...it suits her well...she looks really pretty. and SDW looks great too...thanks for all the pics and summaries! i will surely watch out for this drama...

Guest aikomidori

puppiz, the notice is just saying that clubbox will be down on Nov 11th from 4 to 9:30 because they're doing some maintenance/redesigning stuff. It should be working now~

You're welcome to everyone who thanked me for the summaries...they're really messy and out of order (and sometimes even outright wrong) but I try :)

Thank you mattcha for the clarification!

With that said, spoilers for ep 14:

It starts off from where 13 left off - SDW says probably nothing that HJH knows about him is true and he says he's good at faking because he does everything like it's real. HJH slaps him and runs off to her car. SDW follows her car and watches her go in her house. I think he was worried about her since she was so upset. HJH's mom yells at her for going out so late and the next day HJH doesn't eat anything and just lies in her bed crying and looking sad.

HJH's father finds out about the hospital that SDW's been planning (instead of the cyber center) and asks HJH why she didn't tell him. It also causes quite a stir in the newspaper. HJH's looking for SDW because she wants him to apologize to her father and responsibility for his actions. IJE finds out that HJH thinks SDW is using her.

Meanwhile SDW goes to church and then to this place by the waterside. He has a ring (probably for HJH) and makes the motion of throwing it in the water but it's still in his hand in the end. He calls HJH's cell phone but doesn't say anything. HJH looks at the received call phone number and finds out where the location is from the area code.

HJH and SDW talk. HJH says he's being childish if he's doing what he's doing because of revenge for his father. SDW says he wants to show that there are no deaths that aren't important.

KJH receives mail from SDW. It lists all the mistreatments of patients that happened in the hospital. I guess it's been covered up but SDW somehow found about it. KJH's shocked.

HJH's father hired some men to look for SDW. He also finds out that SDW doesn't have a license. He gives a press conference where he thanks the people for praising him for doing something so noble. He says it's been a dream of his to help the poor.

SDW burns his fake doctor's certificate and his white coat. KJH shows HJH the file that SDW sent him. Then he tells her that SDW isn't a bad person. HJH finds SDW to get away from the hospital. When the hired men are going after HJH's car, KJH blocks their car with his.

While they're driving, SDW says he doesn't want HJH to be tied up in this business. HJH says just do what she says for once and they keep driving. HJH and SDW are somewhere and HJH's cell goes off. It's from her father but she just takes out the batteries. SDW says he's going to go by himself from this point on. HJH says she can't let him do that but he just walks out. She follows him in the rain and says she's sorry. And he yells at says why she's sorry and tells her to go home. She says she can't leave him like this and he hugs her.

Next week's the last two episodes...

Luv you're back.. thanx for the nice caps.. they're so big and clear.. haven't been able to catch up on ep 13 and ep 14 yet. did HJH just change her hairstyle? it's like wavier? :o

Guest nataliasiew

Btw, is this show going to end next week ?

HJH look so much different in here and Sweet 18. I prefer her in this drama...

I think HJH is too skinny now that her hands and legs look like chopsticks...way too thin ...which can easily break....skin and bones..but facially she still looks fine. i guess it's the fashion now cos even HK actresses are the same ...they must have crash diet to achieve this and end up looking like zombies...haggard and old for their age I wonder why they think it's beautiful??? I think they look horrible no appeal at all...but luckily Korean actresses though thin they dont look haggard or wrinkled face....no offense meant.

HJH and SDW are running away, wet and cold...and they can't go home....so probably they spend a nite in some hotel and that's where the little boy is made...my guess...do you agree....

Guest xling06

currently I am up to epi 4, but my CB download too slow....and some epi will be paused or not downloadable .....so worry I will not be able to complete this drama.... :( if it get paused does it mean the epi is not available?? :huh:

nataliasiew, I agreed with u. HJH is a good example. She look great in this drama.

I think u r right... it is going to end next week.. so there r not much time for ....kekekeke :wub:

aikomidori & Luv, thanks for the summary and pics for epi 14

It is so touching towards the end of epi 14.....glad that SDW joined the hospital not becoz revenge.

Archived