Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

2 hours ago, chrrykssd said:

I'm just guessing okay. Hongkong Fanmeeting. 

Haha, just saw a similar pic while googling, it's from his fan meeting in Guangzhou China last Oct 2015!! Love the way he looks here, he should always wear a dark suit :wub:

IMG_0188.jpg

• Like 1

@chrrykssd are you really logging out? Thanks for the gifs!!! 

@moella i think YG realized that feedbacks were positive that's why they confirmed the relationship as well. Now i'm waiting for joo hyuk's ig update. Whether dating update or filming, looking forward to both. 

No photo or video attachment from me today, :huh: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilove7 said:

@chrrykssd are you really logging out? Thanks for the gifs!!! 

@moella i think YG realized that feedbacks were positive that's why they confirmed the relationship as well. Now i'm waiting for joo hyuk's ig update. Whether dating update or filming, looking forward to both. 

No photo or video attachment from me today, :huh: 

@ilove7 oh yes,  I'm very curious what will be his next IG update but honestly, just my opinion here, I hope Joo Hyuk would not post much about his relationship unless he really feels he wants to share something to his fans. If he could keep it as private as possible, I think that would be much better for him in the long run. The fans particularly the shippers would eventually get used to it I think. This early, he should make the fans aware that he is an actor first and foremost and not just the other half of a "celebrity couple" and that his relationship is for him and LSK only unless of course  they want to share something to the fans once in a while.  But then again....what do I know :lol: I have no idea whatsoever how YG will handle and take advantage of the popularity of these 2 as a couple :D

• Like 1

Updated the thread.  I'm so happy this kid is dating such a nice girl. :tongue:  Dating in public is tough, but I think they are smart so they'll keep things private for the most part. Fans and shippers will get used to it and everyone will be happy. 

• Like 2

So going back to when: 

YGK+ posted a video where njh corrected esuu when asked about their relationship she said "we", joo hyuk corrected him with "i" then he started singing "i got a woman i cannot do this". NJH part in the video starts at 1:35 minute mark.

Then, Jisoo mentioned in Celebrity Bromance that joo hyuk has a hidden girlfriend and he told him to keep quiet do you think this was a joke? If not then he has a girlfriend that time? Now I'm curious!! At 3:35 mark.

I have read in an interview before that he had 3 girlfriends and that he is the type to like someone for a very long time. I'm not like other fans that feel betrayed when my favorite denies something, it is his personal life. I am only curious!! But whether he'd like to share his dating life or not is his choice and i am just thankful with whatever he chooses to share :) 

• Like 2

@ilove7 thanks for the videos ! I now want to rewatch celebrity bromance! I love the friendship of these two and jisoo seem to be such a cool guy. Do you think Joo Hyuk and Esuu were together before? Esuu seemed spontaneous with her response while JH looked like he caught himself quickly to divert the question. But anyway, what's important is the now, we're  happy that he is happy  :)

@moella Contrary to what you think, i think joo hyuk corrected esuu with "i" because he has a girlfriend that is not esuu and does not want any misunderstanding, thats why he sang "i got a woman i cannot do this". It's the past anyway, just got me thinhing. Because people in IG kept saying maybe LSK and NJH have been together longer than we think. 

So have you watched all 6 episodes of 3MAD with eng subs?

• Like 1