[Web-Drama 2015] I Order You 당신을 주문합니다

Guest IguanaSoap

Guest MiguelCT

Episode 16 is # 2 on Naver TVcast Real-Time Top 50:l1d7FwZ.png

Episode 15 is # 8     /     Episode 14 is # 23     /     Episode 13 is # 28     /     Episode 2 is # 37

XdmA035.png

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on ep 11 now and while I liked the chef's confession, I think they didn't develop their relationship well before deepening their feelings so much so that they can add all this makjang. I feel like I didn't really witness them fall in love - it was mainly just lust. 

• 2 weeks later...

Where was Park Song Ah's father in this drama?? 

Probably dead.

Hi Anyone, can let me know where to get the soft subtitle (English). Cannot find anywhere from my usual website. Do there have another name for this show ?

That i know it's only i order you...maybe the korean name helps?  당신을 주문합니다

• 4 months later...

highly recommend this hilarious drama which is to be straight to its point in delivering the story between Song Ah & Gook Dae without developing any side characters which would drag a typical drama from an original 12 episodes to 20 or even 50 installments long...i believe this should be trend as us viewers don't actually have the time to watch a 50 episodes drama in order to know its ending..:crazy: 

Archived