[Web-Drama 2015] I Order You 당신을 주문합니다

Guest IguanaSoap

Guest IguanaSoap

I Order You (2015)

dH5Hy6I.jpg

Plot: Yeo Gook Dae is a talented chef who is sassy and considerate but heartbroken in the past since his divorce. His heart later on gets healed when he falls in love again. 28-year-old Park Song Ah is idling at home after quitting her job. She goes to a homemade dosirak (lunchbox) shop as her brother's request and meets three attractive men there. The pretty and delicious food that they make touch her, and she gets her heart stolen by one of them. A cute funny story about a couple who bicker constantly but their relationship gradually blossoms into pure innocent love.

Title: 당신을 주문합니다 / I Order For You

Broadcast: Naver's TV Cast / http://tvcast.naver.com/iorderyou

Facebook: SBS Plus / https://www.facebook.com/sbsplus

Episode: 16

Airs: July 6th, 2015 - July 30th, 2015

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Food

Note: This drama is based on the same title web novel by “플아다 / Plada” which was first published on 2013-July-05 via “Naver Online”.

Production:

Director: Ahn Gil Ho
Screenwriter: Lee Moon Hee, Oh Bo Hyun

Main Cast:

Jung Yunho as Yeo Gook Dae
Kim Ga Eun as Park Song Ah

Supporting Cast:

Jang Seung Jo
Jung Yi Rang
Baek Jong Won
Jo Yoon Woo
Goo Eun Ae
Yoon Hong Bin
Park Joon Geum

CHhzRiJVEAAaRJS.jpg

Related Photo

I Order For You1 I Order For You2 I Order For You3 I Order For You4

I Order For You5 I Order For You6 I Order For You7 I Order For You8

Still Images

I Order For You9 I Order For You10 I Order For You11 I Order For You12

I Order For You13 I Order For You14 I Order For You15 I Order For You16

Script Reading

CFgT8p-UMAE_MDW.jpg

Teaser 1

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IguanaSoap

TVXQ’s Yunho Cast in Upcoming Web Drama “I Order You” Along with Kim Ga Eun

FFDCKy2.jpg?1

TVXQ‘s Yunho will be continuing his acting career as the lead character alongside Kim Ga Eun in upcoming web-based drama, “I Order You.”

According to a number of associates on April 28, Yunho and Kim Ga Eun were cast in “I Order You,” the SBS web-based drama that is preparing to film, as the male and female leads. They have already finished a script reading recently and the first shoot is slated to be at the beginning of May.

“I Order You” is based on a web novel by the same title, and it is a culinary drama with “Peurada,” an atelier specializing in hand-made bentos, as the backdrop.

Yunho will play the chef Yeo Gook Dae, while Kim Ga Eun will play Park Song Ah, an employee at an advertisement company.

Meanwhile, Yunho selected “I Order You” to follow up his previous drama “The Night Watchman” and his cameo in the wildly successful movie “Ode to my Father,” for which he received stellar reviews. Kim Ga Eun has also starred in a number of successful dramas including SBS’s “I Can Hear Your Voice,” KBS 2TV’sInspiring Generation,” “The Joseon Gunman,” and tvN’sGap Dong.”

Meanwhile, “I Order You” will air all 16 episodes online, then it will air on SBS Plus at around the middle of June.

[soompi]

Guest IguanaSoap

“I Order You” Drops Video Teasers with TVXQ’s Yunho and Kim Ga Eun

W1B9ocx.jpg?1

Web-based drama “I Order You” has released two video teasers featuring male and female leads TVXQ’s Yunho and Kim Ga Eun, and they are upping the anticipation for what may be Yunho’s last project before enlisting in the military.

Based on the titular hit web novel, “I Order You” tells the story of a chef (Yeo Guk Dae, played by Yunho) and an advertising agency employee (Park Song Ah, played by Kim Ga Eun).

Yunho and Kim Ga Eun display excellent comedic chemistry in the teasers, as Kim Ga Eun salivates hungrily not just at the food that Chef Yunho is making but at Yunho himself.

Meanwhile, “I Order You” will first air all episodes online before airing the drama on SBS Plus.

Check out the teasers below, and share with us your thoughts!

[soompi]

@iguanasoap,  How are you it's been a minute what have you been up to kind of drop off for a moment there..

Thanks for opening the thread and the video teasers I'm going to have to debate on this one W&C will have me comparing any dramas with a chef as main lead..  

Guest IguanaSoap

Web drama 'I Order You' drops another teaser for Yunho and Kim Ga Eun

2015052113563432402_2.jpg

Get ready for a new web drama with Yunho and Kim Ga Eun!

'I Order You' already released a hilarious teaser, showing the awesome chemistry between the two actors.  Another teaser has been dropped recently, showing how Yunho is a handsome chef who cooks a yummy lunch for the girl, but denies it was actually for her.

Check it out above!  It'll start airing on July 6.

[allkpop]

Guest IguanaSoap

TVXQ Yunho to star as chef in rom-com Web drama

20150527_yunho_SBScopy.jpg?itok=gph_idpp

K-pop singer Yunho, from duo TVXQ, will star in a new rom-com Web drama called "You Order" (literal translation) by broadcaster SBS.

Yunho will play a handsome chef at a homemade packed-meal restaurant, according to SBS Tuesday.

His love interest is a television personality, who is new to romance, played by actress Kim Ga-eun.

The abbreviated drama series is based on the eponymous Web cartoon. "You Order" is scheduled to broadcast on Korean online platforms Naver TVcast and SBS Plus in July.

[Asia One]

@IguanaSoap, thank you for starting the thread and all the information you provided.

My understanding is that this drama, the episodes will be aprox. 15 min long.

@valsava, me too.. the teasers made me think of of other drama, esp. the first one, made me think of Lets Eat Season 1.

Everyone, Viki has a potential page for it already

https://www.viki.com/tv/27842c-i-order-you

Please make sure to click on favorites, and also submit a title request form to Viki, for
I Order You - 당신을 주문합니다

Using this form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Guest IguanaSoap

‘I Order You’ releases still cuts of TVXQ’s Yunho and Kim Ga Eun

Yunho, Kim Ga EunYunho, Kim Ga EunKim Ga Eun, Yunho

SBS Plus web drama ‘I Order You’ has today released new still cuts of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and actress Kim Ga Eun, who will both lead the drama.

Yunho and Kim Ga Eun will be taking on the roles of Guk Dae and Song Ah respectively. The two have a bickering relationship, and works together at a homemade lunch store. Chef Guk Dae has high expectations of new employee Song Ah, but the latter refuses to be put off.

During the filming, Yunho perfectly portrayed his role as Guk Dae who treats Kim Ga Eun’s character harshly. At the same time, Kim Ga Eun acted out the cautious nature of her ‘little woman’ character image.

‘I Order You’ tells the romance story of picky pretty boy chef Guk Dae who works at a homemade lunch store, and will premiere on July 5th through SBS Plus.

By: Alvin
KpopFighting.com

Guest IguanaSoap

‘I Order You’ reveals still cuts of Yunho and Jang Seung Jo

YunhoYunhoYunho

Jang Seung JoJang Seung Jo

The production company for upcoming SBS Plus web drama ‘I Order You,’ has today released new still cuts of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and Jang Seung Jo.

The drama will be Yunho’s last project before he enlists in the army on July 21st. Yunho will transform into an aloof star chef named Guk Dae, and he will rival the charismatic Kevin (Jang Seung Jo) for the love of Song Ah (Kim Ga Eun).

Jang Seung Jo is known for his strong acting ability due to his musical actor background, and he will transform into Kevin who is well-loved by female employees of an advertising agency. Many will be looking forward to seeing the fireworks between him and Kim Ga Eun.

‘I Order You’ tells of a romance story that takes place at a homemade lunch store, and will premiere on July 6th through SBS Plus.

By:  Alvin
KpopFighting.com

Guest IguanaSoap

‘I Order You’ Releases A Teaser Of Jung Yunho

j1kymnxmr23180slqsvpmeh1qrj1t2f3.jpg

yzjlnppcstoalsm32qzbfplgn30ln8nc.jpg

ybm3scxi4yyddvvv4h9wm16d5ml3n5cc.jpg

SBS Plus web drama ‘I Order You’ released the Jung Yunho version of the teaser showing his chic charm.

Jung Yunho plays the part of chef Gook Dae and is seen cooking in the video. The teaser looks like a commercial and depicts Jung Yunho in character. Acting more pretentious than a cooking comic book, he later says in a cool tone, “How does the lunch box taste?” giving a glimpse into the character of Gook Dae.

The female lead, Kim Ga Eun’s teaser will also be released. People anticipate how Gook Dae and Song Ah (Kim Ga Eun) will interact.

Meanwhile, ‘I Order You’ will be pre-released on July 5 on the portal site and air on SBS Plus on July 6 at 4:40 PM KST. (photo by SBS Plus)

[bntnews.co.uk]

Archived