[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

@misskoala i just got to know that minsuk went to visit yewon on her shooting set today and he treated her and her friends to eat....ohhhh my.....how sweet if him....thanks to @ohye.lovers for translating this post of yewon..

They really have good relationship together offscreen..seriously..today is christmas but minsuk still went to visit his wife on set...kyaaaaaa!!!!!!! And for him to do so....don't u think that yewon is special to him??

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so so happy to know that....what a supportive and lovely hubby she hv ....minsuk is a nation hubby his love is great and i hope tonite they will having fun and spend their romantic and intimate time together alone in a private room...please friends leave them alone for a while...in the preview yewon did mention that she can't miss him rite  and minsuk also can't let her go as a shipper i pray for them to be together for real....i think the timing is good now .....so move on ohyeah .....we will waiting here to celebrate the good news...fighting!!!!

@Tapikoo really sorry  ... i didn't notice your message earlier regarding minsuk visiting yewon on set and bringing her presents because i was viewing the forum via my mobile and really didn't see your message... i guess it was because i was too excited as well ..ekekeke ..thanks a lot dearie for telling us the good news ...huhuhh ... .really , i feel sooo happy knowing about this ... and it just goes to show that their relationship is good as usual despite what those closed minded knetz said to them ..ehehehe ... even during the holiday breaks , minsuk still remember his wife and went to visit her ..such a thoughtful husband he is .... really , i just can't help thinking that a guy wouldn't treat a girl like this if the girl is just his friend .... huhuhuh ..

@dinaz I agree with everythng that you said ... he's such a national we got married husband .... i think i've never met any thoughtful husband like this on wgm ... i visited ohye_addict's IG as well and she posted about some fans sighted ohyeah filming wgm yesterday ..that means , they had just only met yesterday for the shooting and yet, today minsuk went to visit his wife again on this special day ... he really can't be separated  that long from his wife .... huhuhuhuh ...where can i fins such husband like minsuk ??? is there any minsuk clone out there ? huhuhuhu 

@afrinaalwi oomoooo!!!! I am sooooo delighted to know that minsuk also shared about this on his instagram ... and his smile in that pic ... huhuhuhuhuh ... i love it soooo much that he admits himself  that he went to cheer her..look at the smiley that he put in his caption ...how can i not have delulu mind  thinking that both of them are really in real relationship with each other ???  ..huhuhuhuhuh ..... i just can't stop being delulu now ...thanks for sharing the post and the translation....

@misskoala yesss dearieee ... i feel sooo elated that this time minsuk posted the picture of him meeting yewon outside wgm shooting .kyaaaa!!! he's such a nice sweet husband that he went to visit her on the very special day .... i just can't help thinking this is the only way for him to celebrate christmas with his wife since yewon is working even on christmas ...huhuhuh ..yeassss..please . get married for real ohyeah!!!

I am not sure about the Korean culture. I think I heard somewhere that Christmas is a holiday that a lot of couples celebrate in Korea. I am really happy that they are celebrating it together. He probably had Christmas off and he was sad that he could not spend it with her so he tried to cheer her up for Christmas. I think he is also is cheering her up for what happen last week

@phoenixcv yesss.. i love the picture that he chose to upload and also his caption as well ..it's soooo sweet that he brought his wife to eat at his best friend's restaurant ... i like how he always involve yewon  when he is around his friends ... like , it really give me the feelings as if he's treating her as his real "wife" a.k.a gf because he involves her in his real life offscreen activities and lots of his friends already got to know yewon  .... even his mum also already gave yewon a special gift right ?? yerp .... he definitely went to cheer her up ....that's what he mentioned in his caption right ? yewon mentioned on her ig that this is her third christmas gift..makes me wonder if she was actually saying that this the third gift from minsuk ?? if yes ...what is the first and second gift that he gave her...ehehehe ..

sharng some subbed -preview for tomorrow

credits : ohye.lovers

I love this preview even more after watching the subbed version...huhuhuhu ...minsuk even asked yewon to drink on his back ....gahh ..they made me blushed ...i really can't wait for tomorrow's ep ...

3 hours ago, mcleen said:

@dinaz I agree with everythng that you said ... he's such a national we got married husband .... i think i've never met any thoughtful husband like this on wgm ... i visited ohye_addict's IG as well and she posted about some fans sighted ohyeah filming wgm yesterday ..that means , they had just only met yesterday for the shooting and yet, today minsuk went to visit his wife again on this special day ... he really can't be separated  that long from his wife .... huhuhuhuh ...where can i fins such husband like minsuk ??? is there any minsuk clone out there ? huhuhuhu 

@afrinaalwi oomoooo!!!! I am sooooo delighted to know that minsuk also shared about this on his instagram ... and his smile in that pic ... huhuhuhuhuh ... i love it soooo much that he admits himself  that he went to cheer her..look at the smiley that he put in his caption ...how can i not have delulu mind  thinking that both of them are really in real relationship with each other ???  ..huhuhuhuhuh ..... i just can't stop being delulu now ...thanks for sharing the post and the translation....

I think he really like kang ye won and committed as a husband hehe

At eel restaurant,he said that he always do his best in whatever he did...he proved it by supporting Yewon

1. Attended her wrap up movie party

2. Coming to filming site with food truck-wgm shooting

3. Attended her studio opening

4. Buying her staff to dinner after wgm shooting

5. Celebrating christmast together

WOW!!!! He did a lot to her

I think its his way to tell Yewon that he really appreciate her as someone special in his life right now,of course my delulu mind want them to be together but i'll stay at my realistic side more at this time

While Yewon did her own ways to show her appreciation by skinship and praising him. She did say she afraid if she let her heart open to big for Minsuk. She kind of cautious in relationship but the way i see it right now,she already put Minsuk in her top priority!!!!

Last but no least,today is SATURDAY!!!!! Wohooo

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

it's saturday....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:let's wish today ep will making our hearts fluttering more and more and so as they...like yewon's said i want to live like this forever....i cant miss you...i cant be apart from you...i want to see how was her nampyeon take those words ...as we know yewon is really sincere about her feeling towards him...i'm still aware of minsuk's feeling his pure feeling ...although his had done many events for her but i'm still worry of many things...

Wow, I'm super pleased to know our beloved couple had yet another private interaction outside of WGM. 

What made this even more squeal-worthy is the fact that this was posted by MS himself on his IG. 

To me, this shows a lot for the reasons below. I'm not sure about the culture in Korea but I know both of them are Christians. In the Christianity world, Xmas is a big festive season to celebrate with your family and loved ones (of course friends too). Its a season of loving, giving and sharing. It speaks alot if MS chose to spend this significant day visiting YW and then bringing her (and her crews) to his best friend restaurant for a Xmas meal. 

Previously I was unsure if they have taken their relationship from reel to real but looking at how things unfolded these 2 weeks and their interactions both on WGM and off cam, I get the inking feeling that they are in a relationship now. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed for them. 

Archived