[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

So I read the soft sub and a few things stood out to me 

Y: What's wrong with you? You were supposed to open your mouth.

(So Yewon said this after she gives Minsuk CPR, i think she was going to really give him a kiss that he was asking last episode when he was saying that he thinks his wish would be for Yewon to kiss him by falling down and so he can get 1,000 kisses)

M: You know, I was sleeping and you woke up before me.

Y: Right.  

M: I could smell the food that you were preparing.

Y:  You like that?

M:  Yes, I do.

For some reason, I was thinking did they sleep on the bed together but Yewon woke up before him to really cook or is this part of script. I have a feeling they were really snuggling before Yewon started cooking well that's my delusional mind. Hahahha I like Yewon's effort of trying to cook even though her husband did most of the work. I hope she will cook him another meal hopefully, without his help. Although she was cooking a meals that she may not be familiar with I felt her sincerity.

M: We went to a concert, remember?It was surreal looking at you from afar.
Y:It was for me, too. 
M:From afar, you looked like a stranger. So I kept looking at you. - Right.
Y: After I took some pictures with your friends, my friends scolded me in the car.
M: Why? 
Y: They were disappointed that I didn't include them in the photos.
M:Wow, really?
Y:I just wanted to show my friends some singers.I only thought of you as my husband. I forgot that your friends were singers. 
M: That's right.That's what I was thinking. - It's because we think of each other as family. Right.

I think this was my favorite part of the episode because it was funny how minsuk said when he went to the concert and it was so surreal because Yewon looked like a stranger from far away. The fact, that he admits to looking at her it was funny because he was aware that they were separated in the concert and  from my interpretation  maybe he may have regretted sitting away from her.  Or he might be thinking how it was awkward for them to be apart because they are always together.  Yeah and than Yewon telling him how her friends were mad that they did not take pictures with them and his friends. I thought that was telling because to me it seem that she was unaware or just forgot to add  her friends and maybe she was excited to see Minsuk. Remember, when Yewon gets excited  she forgets about what she is doing at the moment. I think that is what happen during the concert. However, when  Minsuk said its because we think of each other as family I thought this was so sincere. I honestly feel they think of each other as a family and to me that give me reassurance that they may develop at least a friendship because they have a connection and have supported each other in We got married. 

M: Do I have something on me? 
 Y:Yes.
 M:You should have taken it off with your lips.You shouldn't have used your hands
 Y:If I use my lips while you are eating...
 M:What? People do it all the time when they're drinking coffee.
 Y:That's only on television.
 M:Let's say it's just the two of us. And we're drinking coffee.If there's something on my lips, you can just wipe it off with your lips. Right? 
 Y:Yes.
 M:Kiss me
 Y:The dog? - Me.
 M: Why? Are you surprised?
 Y:You really surprise me.Why are you acting like this?You're acting weird.
 M: I'm weird, right? 
 Y: Yes. Let's stop eating breakfast.
 M:No, I want to eat. Sit down. Sit down. I'll eat.
 Y:You're so weird.Right in front of Romy...
 M: What about Romy? - She can't understand.

There conversations always just flow.  I love it. Yewon seems so shy and Minsuk is slowly becoming bolder. Hahhaah Minsuk is really flirting really hard and I found it funny when Minsuk was telling Yewon the story of how people who drink coffee do it all of the time. Honestly, I have never done that but Minsuk is just a hopeless romantic. I find it rather cute.  I know Yewon understand exactly what Minsuk was asking for a kiss but she mentions a dog. Hence she just says randomly say things when she is embarassed or shy.  Yewon your husband is acting like this because he wants to have a Oh moho with you. hahahah but yeah minsuk really wants more kisses. Will Yewon ever open up enough to give him kisses or will she do it in private. I loved how Yewon wanted to stop eating because she probably felt that he will continue to want to kiss and she maybe trying to avoid it. However, Minsuk was so manly by saying sit, I am just gonna eat. Then, she mentions him doing it front of romi but Minsuk is like what are you talking about Romi does not understand. Man, I love their interactions it is so  funny sometimes.

M:I feel sleepy after eating.
Y: Take a nap. I'll bathe Romy. M:I want to sleep here.Right, Romy? (My heart fluttered) Panel: They're like a real family. It's ordinary,but blissful at the same time. - I'm jealous. Y confession:I froze on the spot.I'm still a woman. I suddenly felt a little shy.I think as a man, Min Seok is braver in some ways.I think he is changing.

So, why  was Yewon frozen? Was she shy or she felt something ? Is Minsuk change a good or a bad thing. I think Minsuk is extremely brave because he always gives his 100% efforts and everyone can see that he adores you and really cares. I understand Yewon but I really hope we see a progression where Yewon will eventually open her heart fully. I think it is no longer a padlock but it is not fully open. I just really want to see them spend 300 days together or maybe go to a honeymoon so I could see if she will be open. Anyway, this episode was really good. I enjoyed it, can't wait to see their performance in the mbc awards. P.S. the mc dindin was saying how on this episode it has been the happiest they seen the Oyeah couple be. I really think that they are the happiest when they are alone with thier family. But, yeah I agree that Minsuk and Yewon really looked happy in this episode. hmmmm i wonder why?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kshowonline has subbed ep 299, 300, and 301. looks like they subbed it themselves, maybe it was late because of holidays.

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4222-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.299
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4223-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.300
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4224-[engsub]-we-got-married-ep.301

with all this subs going out, actually i was tempted to make another sub using all this subs as translation, (as sometimes i see some error in translation) so far i think the subs from viu.com is the better one translation wise. but my works are overloaded at the end of the year.

I think our minsuk really wanted to sit side by side with his wifey and holding hand or put his arm on her shoulder while watching  Brand New concert but unfortunately they can't because they went there with friends ...:tears: it's okay MR OH next time just go only with your wife and don't forget to  selfie and share it at your ig ekeke ( IF YOU DARE TO DO IT....:rolleyes:)

Guest loveoppayam

@phoenixcv I love you and your description. It explain everything that I don't understand. Yesterday I watched it with happiness, today after I read your post, suddenly my heart fluttered. It's like Minsuk gave her statement that he is a man and he marked Yewon as his target, then he 'hit' her in every chances he had. I only read something like this in novel but then it become reality OMG..

I felt like Minsuk really flirt with Yewon, and he does make a move on her. :wub: 

am busy for the whole day today ..hence don't have the time to post or reply in the thread .... 

@juhli really thanks a lot for the link ...would try to check it out tomorrow .. i really hope that i would be able to download it since reading the review made by phoenix really made me smile soooo much ..... the translations are soo good and detailed ..

@t4ol33 thanks a lot for telling us that kshowonline finally subbed those episodes themselves...will go and all the episodes again ..  

btw tonight is MBC Entertainment Awards .... unfortunately , I can;t watch it since my family is going out for dinner outside ...it will start at 8.55 p.m KST time ...so it would be on 7.55 pm in Malaysia and Singapore...I really hope that some of us who can watch would update in this thread about our couple ... btw , I usually watch through MBC website since there's no lagging using the website ....to watch it on the website , you need to have MBC ID first ... it's easy to register on MBC ... this is the tutorial  link for anyone who's interested to have the MBC ID 

http://yubi190.weebly.com/how-to-vote-on-mbc-acting-awards.html

once you have registered your id , just go to watch mbc on the link below . make sure you have already signed in before you get to watch the live stream

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx

@8mm8 thanks a lot for sharing the links right here .... I really hope there would be some people recording their performance and the part when they walk down the red carpet as well .... btw ... I've uploaded the pictures from the link that you share in case some of us can't view the pics on that link ... 

ohyeahsing.jpgohyeahsing2.jpgohyeahsing3.jpgohyeahsing4.jpg

credits :: Dc Gallery 

I love Yewon's outfitsand hairdo ..she looks so pretty and chic right here .... I have to go out for dinner ... happy watching to all ohyeyers who are going to watch the awards show later on .... 

@Msleemete. don't get caught watching their bubble photoshoot :lol:

@8mm8 and @mcleen thanks for the updates, i really hope that MBC would post their performance cut on youtube or other places. i would like to watch them online but then not really sure when will they came up, not sure i would watch the whole award show just to wait for them LOL. and i agree with @mcleen yewon's hairdo and outfit looked really nice, just hope they won't messed up with their performance's outfit LOL

12 minutes ago, Tapikoo said:

Kwak siyang,joy and sungjae already won tonight...

I love you ohyeah couple

Dont give up!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Tapikoo said:

Kwak siyang,joy and sungjae already won tonight...

I love you ohyeah couple

Dont give up!!!!!

:tears:

1 hour ago, Msleemete. said:

OH GOD, SHE WORE THE SHOES HE GAVE, DID SHE?

Please help me, i can't see clearly :)))

I DIED :))))

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4AWesAelQ/?taken-by=ohye_addictt

sorry for my previous post.. im stuck.. not watching it live but i just read the live recap from soompi.. in case someone interested

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/29/live-blog-2015-mbc-entertainment-awards/

Guest loveoppayam
2 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

Hi all,

Sorry that I still don't have time to write a long post and will surely come back with my homework.

I just stop by to share this with you;) Here's a rehearsal of their performance of tonight!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1063389&page=1

Credit: DC gallary

Thanks for the pic..

They are perfect :wub:

Archived