[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ibloodayu

what makes joy byutiful is, "confidence"

please the "ice cream cake" 

1443329740592_zpshce1rlfh.jpg

i feel embarased ~

lol

and the tourist behind them 

lol

1443331056310_zpsma7e3wng.jpg

I'm so happy with the episode, sweet like candy, Joy is such a charming refined lady. Sungjae wonders what happens to his confidence, whenever he meets Joy, he's always clumsy and messes up something ... Aaaaaa, I love both of them to death!!!!!!

The panelists were introduced and BtoB's EunKwang and ChangSub were so excited to sit next to beautiful ChoA and Wendy.

In Byu's house, Joy is proudly showing off her pictorial photos from a magazine to her husband. Sungjae is mistaken a photo and the he's mesmerised with Joy's photos and then suddenly he gets the "oppa sickness" again, saying that our Joy has been grown up. 

Then the doorbell rings again. They mention the doorbell from last episode, Wendy reveales that Joy actually felt pity about that, she kept talking about that everyday. It's the hanbok, 30 k won and a mission card states that they could choose  anything to do to celebrate Chuseok festival. They have a look at Joy's bucket list and decide on going to Kyungbuk in hanbok. (It turns out that they have done many items from the list, including farming, even Joy didn't remember what she typed in earlier. Sungjae tells Joy to send the list to him first, he'd edit and send it back to her.)

They change and while waiting for Joy, Sungjae is looking up on the internet to find out about the way their ancestors address one another and trying to call her the proper way. When Joy appears he keeps complimenting how youthful and beautiful Joy is when she's wearing that hanbok. They play their imaginary self-made period dramas on the way to the subway and even in the subway. Joy is especially good at using aristocratic language. Sungjae has no idea about using public transport. They transfer to another train while enjoying their trip, buying sweets, taking a lot photos in which they look really similar,not only the features, but also how they smile, their facial expressions, Joy thinks they have become much closer and look like real husband and wife now. They even did a short interview to 2 schoolgirls who are fans of Red Velvet and they are using Dumb Dumb as their ringtone. They also get to talk to two grandmothers who nicely offer to fix the ribbon for Joy.

Joy tells a story that Seugi once was her dance teacher when she was still a trainee. Sungjae also reveales that it's Changsub who was his dance teacher and such an evil teacher he was. Misun askes if Changsub was really that strict, Changsub says their positions have reversed, now he has to listen to Sungjae obediently ( they are kidding)

Finally, they arrive at Kyungbuk Palace and got free entrance since they're wearing hanbok. They are busy taking photos, promoting Korean culture to foreign tourist especially a group from Japan and a guy from US, the panelist say that Sungjae is more influent in Japanese than in ancient Korean language earlier.

Guest ibloodayu

the best thing in relationship when you can do and laugh with the same joke, can do silly thing freely

aiahhaha the silly byu

1443373766301_zpsjpavimy8.jpg1443373792666_zpsyb4jfv2p.jpg

i just love to see when sungjoy laughing like this ~

Screenshot_2015-09-27-08-01-40_zpsefnj3iScreenshot_2015-09-27-08-11-40_zpspkiourScreenshot_2015-09-27-08-06-50_zpskcjzcd

the fallen sungjae is the best for me ~

Screenshot_2015-09-27-08-05-39_zpsz8ludc

ah another of my fav scene, when they shared chocolate to each other, kya!!!!!

it's like real couple ~

Screenshot_2015-09-27-07-56-40_zpszkcv6nScreenshot_2015-09-27-07-56-57_zpsflddtf

between all sweet scene this picture get the most my attention.. I know he want to help her with the ribbon, but hehehe I caught you yook sungjae ~

Screenshot_2015-09-27-07-55-57_zps3ajfb1

still no engsub eh.. ><

forgot to say that Joy was so pretty in this ep, she's the prettiest in hanbok T_T and in her BRI too, she looks so mature with that style.. such an ellegant young lady, by far is my most fav her BRI style! <33 but Sungjae looks skinnier huhu.. maybe its for his role in The Village..

i miss seeing fantaken pics of them filming tho.. when did the last time they filmed for wgm.. i want them to go to amusement park so bad lol. soon i hope. 

RV are currently spending their chuseok holiday! yay rest well babies~ Sungjae, well, he is still working as i know.. stay healthy boy~

Guest cheonsaaa

Sungjae Haru Hana Interview

kkkk is it only me or do you guys have someone in mind too when reading the "An image giving sexy vibes but a little cute" part??? ;):wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

@cheonsaaa LMAO. I'm more focused on the lyrics of the song that he said he's been humming to. It's Masaharu Fukuyama's Saiai (Greatest Love).

If anyone's curious, here's the lyrics:

Yume no you na hito dakara
Yume no you ni kieru no desu

You're like a dream
and so you disappear like a dream

Sono sadame wo shirinagara
Mekurarete kita kisetsu no PEEJI

While knowing of this fate,
I turned the pages of the seasons

Ochite wa tokeru konayuki mitai
Tomaranai omoi

Like powder snow, these unstoppable feelings
Fall and melt

Aisanakute ii kara
Tooku de mimamottete
Tsuyogatterunda yo
Demo tsunagattetainda yo
Anata ga  mada suki dakara

Because it's all right if you don't love me
I'll watch over you from afar.
I'm being strong,
but I want to be entwined with you
Because I still love you

Motto nakeba yokatta
Motto waraeba yokatta
Baka da na tte itte yo
Ki ni suru na tte itte yo
Anata ni  tada aitakute

It's all right if you cry more
It's all right if you laugh more
Say, 'What an idiot!',
or 'Don't bother about it!'
I just  want to meet you.

Hajimete deshita  kore made no hibi
Machigattenai to omoeta koto

From the beginning, up till the days so far
I've never thought that there were any mistakes

Hidamari mitai na  sono egao
Ikiru michi wo terashite kuremashita

That smile, just like the sun
Showed me my way of life

Kokoro no ame ni kasa wo kureta no wa
Anata hitori datta...

The one who gave me an umbrella for the rain in my heart
was you alone...

Aisenakute ii kara
Koko kara mimamotteru
Tsuyogatterunda yo
Demo tsunagattetainda yo

I'm being strong,
Because I still love you

Onaji tsuki no shita de
Onaji namida nagashita
Dame nanda yo tte
Hanaretakunai tte
Tada hitokoto  tada ienakute

Under the same moon
We shed the same tears
"This is no good",
and "Don't leave me";
I just couldn't speak  those few words

Itsuka inochi no tabi
Owaru sono toki mo
Inoru deshou

When my life's journey
Should come to an end someday
I'd pray for you

Anata ga akogareta
"Anata"  de aru koto wo
Sono egao wo  shiawase wo

For the you I yearned for
For you, and
Your smile  and happiness

Aisanakute ii kara
Tooku de mimamottete
Tsuyogatterunda yo
Demo tsunagattetainda yo

I'm being strong,
Because I still love you

Motto nakeba yokatta
Motto waraeba yokatta no kana
Baka da na tte itte yo
Ki ni suru na tte itte yo
Anata ni  tada aitakute

It's all right if you cry more
I wonder if it's all right if you laugh more
Say, 'What an idiot!',
or 'Don't bother about it!'
I just  want to meet you.

Reference: http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/fukuyamamasaharu/saiai.htm

Guest ibloodayu

@cheonsaaa i thought i was the only one being delulu with that answer of sungjae,,,hehehe,,,,,it really fit with the wifey,...full of sexiness,,but can do aegyo as well...omg my feels,,hehe

Screenshot_2015-09-28-14-41-54_1_zps2bpa

sexy and cute?

you mean this?

Screenshot_2015-09-28-14-40-17_1_zpsfxrdScreenshot_2015-09-28-14-46-35_1_zpsvrfd

agree!!!!

Guest maurens0

I just notice something that make me write this post,and i think its just my delulu or i hope its true hahahahah

1. In weekly idol,when doni cony said that sungjae ideal type is irene,and joy ask "jeongmalyo,onjeyo" really?? When?? irene immediately shout "anniji " of course not. Irene expression seems like...i will never do that joy,sungjae is yours hahahahha. 

2. Wendy revealed that joy always tell about lips gift hahahah so it means that they talk about sungjoy moment at dorm

3.sungjae interview. It so obviously pointed to joy. Hohohohoho

Guest cheonsaaa

@cheonsaaa i thought i was the only one being delulu with that answer of sungjae,,,hehehe,,,,,it really fit with the wifey,...full of sexiness,,but can do aegyo as well...omg my feels,,hehe

I thought I was the only one tooo kkkkkkkk XD but NO :wub: I was automatically reminded of Joy when reading that part.

@cheonsaaa LMAO. I'm more focused on the lyrics of the song that he said he's been humming to. It's Masaharu Fukuyama's Saiai (Greatest Love).

OMG I didn't pay attention to the song but WOW the lyrics are so deep as deep as the ocean kkkkkk

I love this part

I'm being strong,
Because I still love you

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Guest ibloodayu

I just notice something that make me write this post,and i think its just my delulu or i hope its true hahahahah

1. In weekly idol,when doni cony said that sungjae ideal type is irene,and joy ask "jeongmalyo,onjeyo" really?? When?? irene immediately shout "anniji " of course not. Irene expression seems like...i will never do that joy,sungjae is yours hahahahha. 

2. Wendy revealed that joy always tell about lips gift hahahah so it means that they talk about sungjoy moment at dorm

prove to your analyzing for number 1

Screenshot_2015-09-26-15-10-34_1_zpsspt6

Guest cheonsaaa

prove to your analyzing for number 1

Face Expressions cannot lie~~ ;) I love how joy cannot really hide what she feels kkkkk makes us easier to analyze her feelings xD LMAO

Archived