[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, khaiden said:

i just saw a pic on instagram,,,,,i literally shouted when i saw it,,,really omggggg

What are we going to do about these two? HAHAHA. I don't know why even though I'm so excited, I'm cringing a little too. LOL. Ugh. These two are going to be death of me.

NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEW!!! 

OMG GUYS YOU GOTTA WATCH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY richard simmons MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!! It looks like a photo shoot though....but still, in the pool...with that expression ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I translated some the captions in the preview....OMG DEC 12 COME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PHew....Is it just me or is it hot in here????? 

OMG! OMG! I just came home from school feeling very tired but then decided to go here and now i'm feeling energized. Weekly dose of energy indeed. Currently downloading :wub::wub:

3 hours ago, Moronic_drone said:

NEXT WEEK'S PREVIEW!!! 

OMG GUYS YOU GOTTA WATCH THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY richard simmons MY FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE!! It looks like a photo shoot though....but still, in the pool...with that expression ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I translated some the captions in the preview....OMG DEC 12 COME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PHew....Is it just me or is it hot in here????? 

@Moronic_drone oh, you're DecodingLePpyu?

52 minutes ago, happywhenitrains said:

@Gwentae Right? What in the world are they trying to do to us? *needs to calm down*

They want us to be crazy and a nervous wreck hahaha. I can't literally stay still haha. I thought today was just like a chill fishing trip. :D

16 hours ago, Gwentae said:

They want us to be crazy and a nervous wreck hahaha. I can't literally stay still haha. I thought today was just like a chill fishing trip. :D

yeah i thought so too,,,but its more than that,,,hehehe,,its really their "honeymoon".

3 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

That preview!!!! A pool? He's holding her? What is this? I can't handle all of this when I'm still tired hahaha 

That's why i love honeymoons. lol 

Spoiler

Kyaaaa, the pool scene is making me horny. Sorry guys I can't help it. wahahahaha joking

Archived