[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

@unhskikr4ever, Sis. and I agree with you and with the other comments on Kshow too. No offense meant to SJ. I'm not sure though but sometimes SJ feels disappointed of himself too. Whatever it is that's holding him back, I pity him and Joy for the reservations SJ is shielding himself as a young rising star. Anyway, enjoyed this ep. as much as you do. Hope there's more. In the unaired cut they mentioned the housewarming party, hopefully it comes true, it's another fun ep. with B2B and RV. :D

yeah,,i think so too,,,but theyre both idols,,,,so some sungaje stans or joy stans,,,dont like the pairing,,,so both of them have reservations,,,,but its good though,,,,can't show everything on broadcast:)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OhmyG the video is not available anymore. I haven't seen it. Just got home from work. Hope Moronic_drone re-upload it and pm me the link. keke I'd love to watch her version. Thanks btw for subbing it. It means a lot to me/us. Actually, upon knowing that KSN would stopped subbing WGM, I was saddened by their decision because nobody subbed WGM episode by episode like they do. Its totally different when its subbed in English because I completely understand and fully appreciate the entire story. When you know the whole story prejudices/judgments are lessen and clarified.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvw4nj5vhy40u4c/PPYU EP 21.mp4?dl=0 

HEY GUYS, SINCE KSN IS GOING TO KEEP SUBBING THE SHOW, I'M NOT GOING TO SUB UNLESS SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE. BUT SINCE I'VE ALREADY SUBBED THIS EPISODE, I JUST WANTED TO POST IT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE. :) THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING!! 

Hope you gonna subbed more in the future,,,,your subbed is complete,,,please do,,,ehhehe,,,thanks a lot for subbing,,,:)

OhmyG the video is not available anymore. I haven't seen it. Just got home from work. Hope Moronic_drone re-upload it and pm me the link. keke I'd love to watch her version. Thanks btw for subbing it. It means a lot to me/us. Actually, upon knowing that KSN would stopped subbing WGM, I was saddened by their decision because nobody subbed WGM episode by episode like they do. Its totally different when its subbed in English because I completely understand and fully appreciate the entire story. When you know the whole story prejudices/judgments are lessen and clarified.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvw4nj5vhy40u4c/PPYU EP 21.mp4?dl=0 

HEY GUYS, SINCE KSN IS GOING TO KEEP SUBBING THE SHOW, I'M NOT GOING TO SUB UNLESS SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE. BUT SINCE I'VE ALREADY SUBBED THIS EPISODE, I JUST WANTED TO POST IT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE. :) THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING!! 

Is the link broken? or it is just not available in some countries? 

Is the link broken? or it is just not available in some countries? 

it worked yesterday but today it says:

Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

So I just finished back reading 100+ pages from this thread hahaha since I am late in joining this ship. I really like their relationship with each other right now since they have made lots of progress since Day 1. 

Sungjae for me is so critical of himself. He is so aware of his flaws and the things that makes Joy happy that is why for me he always has internal conflict hahaha. But he has gotten so comfortable with Joy that although he wants to be a cool man, the goofy and bashful side always comes out. :) I do believe that he does like her more than he would like to admit to himself and to the public. Idol dating is just so hard.

Sooyoung, on the other hand what i like about her is that she has such a bright and pleasant attitude no matter what situation they are in. She is so patient and understanding with him. 

I really like them together because they complement each other very well. :P That's why I'm really hoping and praying that they have many more months to enjoy this wonderful experience.

1 hour ago, flameseeker102 said:

Hello Byuu's can I ask if Kshownow subbed WGM ep 297 (Sungjae-Joy ep 22) ? 

Waiting for the English subbed of Kshow of ep 297 too but until now its not out yet or not sure if they're gonna subbed it or may be they stopped subbing WGM episodes. huhuhuhuhuhu

Posting updates about them in case some of you wants to know. :)

151203 Sungjae IG update: "The Village...filming the last scene of the last episode.. Everyone fighting!"

Although not confirm,  "Sungjae dyed his hair blue/purple"

CVTGzOLVEAAxnRy.jpg

CVTA4h2VAAAuZ38.jpg

CVTUFWWWwAAE4fk.png

Another pic of joy in MAMA.

tumblr_nyrms1ccR61qdb3suo1_1280.jpg

fqJEB38.gif

[PIC] Joy’s Life-size Cardboard Standee at SMTOWN COEX Artium

Joy’s Life-size Cardboard Standee at SMTOWN COEX Artium

30 minutes ago, unhskikr4ever said:

Nope.. I prefer it being this way actually. Because not knowing when and where they had a meeting again kind of adds an element of surprise to the upcoming episodes. Hahaha.

but that was long ago i want to hear more hahaha

I don't know if I should laugh or cry with this picture of Sungjae pretending to sleep and smiling happily hahaha! :D:wub:

CVSip2FUsAAseU2.jpg:large

22 minutes ago, rbccafbrda said:

but that was long ago i want to hear more hahaha

Haha I'm also anxious to know if they have filmed again and hoping that they did. :)

Archived