[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gwentae Yeah! I'm so excited too! Ah, I'm about to die really! xD It's funny because my father was the same with my mom when they met... He couldn't speak out his feelings so he wrote a LOT of letters to mom eventhough they weren't in a long distance relationship... My mom still keeps all the letters and sometimes likes to read them. But she never allowed me to read them for some reason xD

what i really want to see this saturday,,,if they shared a drink,,since there's only one can of CASS alcoholic drink  I see on the preview...or Joy's dad didn't give his yes when they ask for permission? heeh,,,just excited,,,

@happywhenitrains oh i like your Dad's style haha. I guess some people have different ways of conveying their feelings and Sungjae may not be used to doing the direct approach. Nonetheless, it's nice to see that he is trying because I disagree that the girl likes her more hahaha. 

Hello JaeFulJoys,

Yeah, I also disagree with the others who were saying that the girl likes more the boy. I don't think so because like SJ, I'm the shy type of person too. That's why, I understand him. Like him, I can't easily express myself through body language. There was a time when I wanted my boss to know my thoughts and feelings, since I couldn't do it face to face, I gave him a letter and told her everything about what and how i feel. After that she was enlightened. So, I wouldn't judge a person and jump into conclusion that she/he's like this and that until I get to know the person personally and spend good and bad time together. I won't bother myself by what others are saying, I'm happy with the kind of relationship SJ and Joy have right now. Love them, no matter what. :D

:wub:Yes! I think those comments are just from jealous people who wants Sungjae for themselves hahaha. I was re-watching the earlier episodes and Sungjae was so shy and nervous since Day 1 but the way he looks at her and cares for her, for me reveals what he truly feels for her. 

OMG  It's going to be a sweet ep :wub::wub::wub: kyaaa~~~~~

I think this week WGM will start at 5.25 KST because of baseball game .... hopefully MBC will not cancel it at the last minute like last time :angry:

oh there's a baseball game again?,,,,i really hope too they will broadcast it,,,and wont make us wait for over a week again..,,,,i love this couple,,,,Bbyu Fighting!!!

Archived