[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Sungjae Haru Hana Interview

kkkk is it only me or do you guys have someone in mind too when reading the "An image giving sexy vibes but a little cute" part??? ;):wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Omo omo omo !!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this. You've fallen hard for Joy. Who else is cute but smokingly hot ???? Russian blue cat, as expected of you Sungjae, exotic pet :) sexy and cute.

I've read from experienced people that it's likely for an idol to be in a relationship when they tend to describe their ideal in details and especially when it's close to a particular person. 

I am also wondering the same questions as Sungjae, why does he always stumble whenever he's with Joy??? He's all witty, cool, tall, manly, handsome in other shows that you can fall for him immediately. Seriously!

Can we admire Joy's beauty and sexiness in this fancam, I accidentally saw it on internet, Joy's really really beautiful in this video,  it's even more beautiful than a movie scene

Credit to the owner

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol let us being delulu together XD

but... isnt that interview a bit old eh? the magz that just released? but idk kkkk

im not really a btob fans but i saw some post floating that sungjae "ideal type" or the idol girls he prefer are Suzy and Krystal, wow a high quality 94-lines XDD i always knew sungjae likes a girl with 'sexy-vibe', on weekly idol awards (where joy was nominated for her aegyo) with big byung, he chose this AOA member that did sexy dance over aegyo. hahahaa

sexy-and cute is totally our joy image! when i first watched her on weekly idol (RV ot4) she did this aegyo but then she did this body wave dance haha so i thought "joy is this cute yet sexy girl im so confused", and mbc gayo happened then bamm sexy joy made her debut! :D 

lemme get this things inside my headand heart:

from my POV as a RV fan.. joy has fallen for sungjae's charm tbvh. like.. she likes him as a man. she has a crush. even just a bit. idek where do i get this theory from haha just from watching (and deep-thinking WGM) red velvet activities i guess. she's just an innocent girl group member that just debuted last year with not much experience. but then, lately she's like.. trying to suppress her feeling? being more cool abt it and all.. 

idek about sungjae he's unreadable no matter how many times i watched his expression.. he's the one who always said "you really like me huh?" / "you totally fell for me". its like he's feeling guilty. he might like sooyoung as a friend tho...im pretty sure abt this

if.. these two adorable person really like each other irl outside the filming, as more than just-friends-feeling, i would feel sad tbvh kkkk. bcause they are idols, one with so much things yet to achive with her group, one with current skyrocketing popularity and many opportunities ahead of him. they wouldnt end up dating each other im pretty sure hahaa...:') my shipper heart is bitter but its reality

at last, i know this show is just entertainment purpose and we shouldnt take it srsly. like ppl said, this show is "selling fantasies" :tears:

SORRY for my messy rambling. i never ship a wgm couple this much tbh. and im just being super sensitive today and deep-thinking about everything. my life sucks :tears:

I prefer Sungjae answering green so we dont have to analyze anything! Haha Kidding aside, in my own analysis I have a gut feel that Joy is not so much into Sungjae as we all believe her to be, I do think she likes him though because the Unnies are teasing her about being self conscious on the day of filming.  What makes me think that way is during Inkigayo, when they announced RV as winner, Sungjae was seen dancing a bit of their choreo while I dont even see Joy looking his way. Is it too much for me to expect atleast a nod or smile? High five maybe? Haha If a girl has fallen badly for a guy there is no way she will miss that kind of chance. But still I think Joy genuinely likes him. As for Sungjae, he is falling for her, the preparation for her birthday was full of effort and the way he is protective of her in the club says alot, I can really see how stressed he was looking after her. "I was watching the guys who are looking at you" he sounds sooo stressed. Hahaha Hope it really develops into something. Lol

I was searching for any BTOB member in the background but I guess the camera angle didnt catch any of them. Anyways, Joy was sooo cute shouting/cheering at the sideline. :P

Guest xellamari

I prefer Sungjae answering green so we dont have to analyze anything! Haha Kidding aside, in my own analysis I have a gut feel that Joy is not so much into Sungjae as we all believe her to be, I do think she likes him though because the Unnies are teasing her about being self conscious on the day of filming.  What makes me think that way is during Inkigayo, when they announced RV as winner, Sungjae was seen dancing a bit of their choreo while I dont even see Joy looking his way. Is it too much for me to expect atleast a nod or smile? High five maybe? Haha If a girl has fallen badly for a guy there is no way she will miss that kind of chance. But still I think Joy genuinely likes him. As for Sungjae, he is falling for her, the preparation for her birthday was full of effort and the way he is protective of her in the club says alot, I can really see how stressed he was looking after her. "I was watching the guys who are looking at you" he sounds sooo stressed. Hahaha Hope it really develops into something. Lol

yes i do think joy likes him but not as much as either! still the feelings are there. i mean i don't think it would be too difficult to have feelings for someone when you do these kinds of activities with them and if they get along well. from what we've seen, sungjae and joy definitely have chemistry together! irregardless of whether theyre shy or not sometimes, they still share MANY laughs and smiles. and their reactions do not seem forced at all! 

lol let us being delulu together XD

but... isnt that interview a bit old eh? the magz that just released? but idk kkkk

im not really a btob fans but i saw some post floating that sungjae "ideal type" or the idol girls he prefer are Suzy and Krystal, wow a high quality 94-lines XDD i always knew sungjae likes a girl with 'sexy-vibe', on weekly idol awards (where joy was nominated for her aegyo) with big byung, he chose this AOA member that did sexy dance over aegyo. hahahaa

sexy-and cute is totally our joy image! when i first watched her on weekly idol (RV ot4) she did this aegyo but then she did this body wave dance haha so i thought "joy is this cute yet sexy girl im so confused", and mbc gayo happened then bamm sexy joy made her debut! :D 

Hidden Content

I think that magazine just released. I am also not sure about his ideal type but I remember he was asked whom does he like in f(x) in A song for you, his answer was Sulli and Krystal. Joy does look like Sulli too. 

I think we are in the same boat, Sungjae is unreadable that sometimes it aches to think about it but it's reality, they will never date in the future, even if so, they will keep it for themselves and even break up in silence. I do believe that they have feelings for each other.

Sungjae keeps bragging about Kim So Hyun even after the drama finished, in some interview when he was asked to choose between So Hyun and Joy, he has always chosen not to answer, it's fair since it might hurt both ppl feelings, however it's still WGM. And in another tvshow in August , he even brought in the present that So Hyun gave him. Then I kept explaining to myself a hundred reasons. 

But we can totally see that he has developed feelings for Joy, especially since the trip to Grandmother's place, when he saw how nice and innocent Joy is. I personally like the episode where he just came back from Japan the best, how shy he is normally but he still hugged Joy in front of Red Velvet members, the way he protected her in the club, the idea to go to the club itself, the deep conversations, i believe he genuinely likes her a lot. 

Sometimes I am just like Joy, wondering about his heart but let just believe whatever he told her, don't think too much, because it's unfair for him when he is trying to show his heart and we keep denying it, what's the point of analysing and worrying when at the end they still have to part away somehow.

I was trying to look at that scene and felt relieved somehow :P . Maybe because she wanted to maintain professionalism when both of them are still rising stars, they don't need scandals, and because she was with RV, she shouldn't let other program interfere. Or maybe she was mad at him at that time.

I totally agree with you about the birthday part. He was genuinely worried and stressed, when Joy asked if he look at her while dancing, he said no because he was too busy watching the other guys who were looking at her. Lol. This reminds me of the song "Stress Come On" of Big Byung, his part was stressing about girlfriend who keeps wearing revealing clothes. Stress!!!. 

Sungjae is one of the hottest stock at the moment, he's just way too incredible but Joy is also amazing. Look at how other boys look at her :lol: 

AthG8XL_zpsalwoazpy.gif

Same here, I was trying to look at that scene and felt relieved somehow :P . Maybe because she wanted to maintain professionalism when both of them are still rising stars, they don't need scandals, and because she was with RV, she shouldn't let other program interfere. Or maybe she was mad at him at that time.

I totally agree with you about the birthday part. He was genuinely worried and stressed, when Joy asked if he look at her while dancing, he said no because he was too busy watching the other guys who were looking at her. Lol. This reminds me of the song "Stress Come On" of Big Byung, his part was stressing about girlfriend who keeps wearing revealing clothes. Stress!!!. 

Sungjae is one of the hottest stock at the moment, he's just way too incredible but Joy is also amazing. Look at how other boys look at her :lol: 

I was thinking of that same song too with Big Byung! Haha who would have thought that the song will be applicable to him after a year. Lmao Oh and the guys surrounding Joy in Inkigayo, I bet Sungjae is watching them too. Hahaha

Three seconds Dumb Dumb dance

150904_Grand_K_Pop_Festival_BTOB_zpsfqys

Even though Joy is better at expressing things, Sungjae is the one who watches her sleeping at night, the one brings medicine and gifts after each business trip, the one who prepares her a surprise party, brings her to a club wanted to be the first person taking her there... 

Guest joyfilled

Even though Joy is better at expressing things, Sungjae is the one who watches her sleeping at night, the one brings medicine and gifts after each business trip, the one who prepares her a surprise party, brings her to a club wanted to be the first person taking her there... 

wow i didnt even notice that~ awwww :c such a man of his word. LOL. He's actually REALLY sweet for a guy who's never had a girlfriend before.. this makes me feel better after the inkigayo win last time when they barely even looked at each other after announcing the win ):

I don't understand why you guys said they didn't interact. LOL. They actually did. After Sungjae said congratulations, Joy nodded her head and began moving her body. It's her way of acknowledging him and responding to him without making it obvious. When Sungjae started doing Dumb Dumb's moves, she actually followed too. All these while, they also turned to look at each other but each of them kept having the wrong timing. Then when the video camera came in for a close up, they immediately moved away from each other.

Guest ibloodayu

just want to ask,,,if its Joy have the first CF individual...,,among the RV members?thanks ,,,

ceci x etude? *cmiiww

just want to share my feeling

until today I ship this byu so much, I check soompi thread everyday, search all related to SungjoY everyhour.

i just imagine what will they doing 5 years later? maybe they end up together? or they found their own love?

am I still shiping them so hard like today? ehehe

wow i didnt even notice that~ awwww :c such a man of his word. LOL. He's actually REALLY sweet for a guy who's never had a girlfriend before.. this makes me feel better after the inkigayo win last time when they barely even looked at each other after announcing the win ):

Yeah he's very sweet. But personally I think, we never know though :P He is a charming guy, even before debut, he's already very handsome and charismatic, he might have had a girlfriend before; just because they're idols, they never say something like that. Personally I don't believe stuffs like having not dated for many years or do not know anything about love... Maybe it's not in a very romantic way but we're all human, idols can also be fluttered too. Life is not easy, they want to keep things for themselves for everyone's sake. Most of us also have a crush or first love in high school.

I remember in a variety show, someone teased Sungjae that they saw him going somewhere with a girl with a slightly dyed hair and he answered it's his auntie, they cracked up and said your auntie looks immature. 

I just think Sungjae seems clueless sometimes and being too careful sometimes, just because he's rising to stardom now, he has to protect himself and Joy also. He seems childlike but also has very mature side and put a lot of thought into it. And Joy seems to be mature but she's also very shy and pure. I believe they do have certain genuine feelings for each other. Those smiles and laughs can't be fake. At least, I hope they will maintain as good friend later on. And we can just enjoy the fantasy right now. 

There's a sad story that I remember, there's one girl group member who joined WGM, she passed away due to injuries from a car accident later. I didn't watch that couple, I also don't know much about that girl or that group either, I just saw her in 1 episode of another show, I just remember that she's pretty and youthful. Her WGM partner later on confessed that he did fall for her during WGM time, he just didn't have enough courage to confess or have a relationship with her. And he regretted. It broke my heart. I think it's a very harsh world, being a celebrity, you can receive so much love but also so much hatred, every day every single thing  you do can be criticised, a wrong doing can put you down on the ground immediately. 

(it's opposite to my country though,:lol: the more scandals, the more popular some talentless celebrities get, they can go on and on telling their dating history on magazines)

Guest joyfilled

Yeah he's very sweet. But personally I think, we never know though :P He is a charming guy, even before debut, he's already very handsome and charismatic, he might have had a girlfriend before; just because they're idols, they never say something like that. Personally I don't believe stuffs like having not dated for many years or do not know anything about love... Maybe it's not in a very romantic way but we're all human, idols can also be fluttered too. Life is not easy, they want to keep things for themselves for everyone's sake. Most of us also have a crush or first love in high school.

I remember in a variety show, someone teased Sungjae that they saw him going somewhere with a girl with a slightly dyed hair and he answered it's his auntie, they cracked up and said your auntie looks immature. 

I just think Sungjae seems clueless sometimes and being too careful sometimes, just because he's rising to stardom now, he has to protect himself and Joy also. He seems childlike but also has very mature side and put a lot of thought into it. And Joy seems to be mature but she's also very shy and pure. I believe they do have certain genuine feelings for each other. Those smiles and laughs can't be fake. At least, I hope they will maintain as good friend later on. And we can just enjoy the fantasy right now. 

There's a sad story that I remember, there's one girl group member who joined WGM, she passed away due to injuries from a car accident later. I didn't watch that couple, I also don't know much about that girl or that group either, I just saw her in 1 episode of another show, I just remember that she's pretty and youthful. Her WGM partner later on confessed that he did fall for her during WGM time, he just didn't have enough courage to confess or have a relationship with her. And he regretted. It broke my heart. I think it's a very harsh world, being a celebrity, you can receive so much love but also so much hatred, every day every single thing  you do can be criticised, a wrong doing can put you down on the ground immediately. 

(it's opposite to my country though,:lol: the more scandals, the more popular some talentless celebrities get, they can go on and on telling their dating history on magazines)

Ohhh you're talking about David Oh and RiSe :c i still wanna cry everytime i think about Ladies' Code T.T But he didn't have the courage to confess to her because he said he realized during the show that she didn't like his type... so it was one-sided. Not because he was going to get criticism as a celebrity :/

@greentea3berry @joyfilled omg i didnt know she was on wgm too... omg it was so sooo sad T______T i do believe there were some of wgm past couples that fallen for each other, or one-sided, but for the sake of "image" and fans they couldnt do anything but just ignore their feelings. hahah this is sad and cruel.. but yeah ~

joy said in her first interview that she never dated before (and in a radio show too, she said she just had a highschool crush) ..and i believe her actually xD idk about sungjae? i watched a vid of btob where changsub said sungjae keeps talking abt his ex in their shared bedroom lol (but idk if we can take changsub srsly)

that monsta-x guys smiling/laughing at joy was so cute, i feel like shipping lmaoo

lemme get this things inside my headand heart:

from my POV as a RV fan.. joy has fallen for sungjae's charm tbvh. like.. she likes him as a man. she has a crush. even just a bit. idek where do i get this theory from haha just from watching (and deep-thinking WGM) red velvet activities i guess. she's just an innocent girl group member that just debuted last year with not much experience. but then, lately she's like.. trying to suppress her feeling? being more cool abt it and all.. 

idek about sungjae he's unreadable no matter how many times i watched his expression.. he's the one who always said "you really like me huh?" / "you totally fell for me". its like he's feeling guilty. he might like sooyoung as a friend tho...im pretty sure abt this

if.. these two adorable person really like each other irl outside the filming, as more than just-friends-feeling, i would feel sad tbvh kkkk. bcause they are idols, one with so much things yet to achive with her group, one with current skyrocketing popularity and many opportunities ahead of him. they wouldnt end up dating each other im pretty sure hahaa...:') my shipper heart is bitter but its reality

at last, i know this show is just entertainment purpose and we shouldnt take it srsly. like ppl said, this show is "selling fantasies" :tears:

SORRY for my messy rambling. i never ship a wgm couple this much tbh. and im just being super sensitive today and deep-thinking about everything. my life sucks :tears:

I think we are in the same boat, Sungjae is unreadable that sometimes it aches to think about it but it's reality, they will never date in the future, even if so, they will keep it for themselves and even break up in silence. I do believe that they have feelings for each other.

Sungjae keeps bragging about Kim So Hyun even after the drama finished, in some interview when he was asked to choose between So Hyun and Joy, he has always chosen not to answer, it's fair since it might hurt both ppl feelings, however it's still WGM. And in another tvshow in August , he even brought in the present that So Hyun gave him. Then I kept explaining to myself a hundred reasons. 

But we can totally see that he has developed feelings for Joy, especially since the trip to Grandmother's place, when he saw how nice and innocent Joy is. I personally like the episode where he just came back from Japan the best, how shy he is normally but he still hugged Joy in front of Red Velvet members, the way he protected her in the club, the idea to go to the club itself, the deep conversations, i believe he genuinely likes her a lot. 

Sometimes I am just like Joy, wondering about his heart but let just believe whatever he told her, don't think too much, because it's unfair for him when he is trying to show his heart and we keep denying it, what's the point of analysing and worrying when at the end they still have to part away somehow.

Personally I'm starting doubting. As you two said, Sungjae is unreadable. As a shipper, I want to believe in every word, every interaction they have with each other and interprete these as the two developing good feelings for each other. But after watching the latest episode, I think they are cute together, but not in a romantic way (?). Somehow, i felt that they were close (friends) but there was some awkwardness (or it might just be me thinking that way). Hmm... during Joy's birthday event, I felt that everything was so sweet, cute and loving, but in the latest episode I felt some distance... it feels like Sungjae is too very cautious which is understandable, though. Poor Sungjae, I'm sure he is doing his best to show his heart, and I'm here doubting his sincerity.

I guess it's because I don't know him very well (as I didn't know BTOB before and I'm not a fan although now I think they are nice and funny but I don't like their music) and I might tend to observe things in Joy's point of view as I am gradually becoming her fan (as well as a Red Velvet fan). So yeah, my comment might be totally biased, I don't know anymore lol

EDIT: After rewatching the latest episode again, I just think that awkwardness might have come from that ancient way of speaking... lol And I think Joy was cool during their date, as she is always following him in everything he does while trying to get closer at the same time.

Episode 15 was cute and funny, really. I loved all the selfies.

I kind of smile at this, because it felt like he wanted to touch her ribbon but hesitated ^^" 

sungjoy_hanbok_ribon_zpsh6xokttn.gif

And I don't know if it's my mind or what, but I think Sungjae put his hand behind Joy's back... which seemed very natural (and they were in front of fans too)

sungjoy_with_fans_zpsvq8bvd8e.gif

oh and there is this part in the next episode preview that made me smile too, I don't know what they were talking about before the waitress came, but Sungjae has that big smile on his face (he might have teased her yet again ^^) and then, Joy asks that question and he suddenly lifts his head up lol

sungjoy_preview_zpsufhwur0g.gif

Other than the romcom joseon drama sungjoy acted on, i kinda like these small gestures that they look so natural at. 

I must say that Joy sometimes looks so clingy and touchy on Sungjae. She likes to hold onto his arm a lot, like A LOT, and sungjae would just ler her be. But sometimes sungjjae would be touchy on joy too. image_zpsnn2heqv4.png

I like this part, where she naturally slides in sungjae's arm. I think to sum everything up, they look sooo wayyy soo natural around each other. #relationshipgoals! Lolimage_zpspen1r9vy.png

Guest xellamari

OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!! man of action. aww that's really cute.

Archived