Home Decor

Guest severus

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Every One,

I am also addicted  to decorate Interior, Exterior and Garden. When we shopping online, our first priority is budget. In our budget we can shopping online from MaddHome.com, it's a place where you can chose your best product for home improvement like-  leather cushion, metal stools, vases, large outdoor planters, serving trays, Rugs and Carpets, tealight holders and many more item are available for Shooping Online.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Outlining a kitchen and acquiring every one of the things to finish the transformation of a kitchen can end up being an overwhelming undertaking. There are such a large number of kitchen sinks, taps, cabinetry and going with adornments accessible on today's market that disarray can without much of a stretch rule. To ease all the perplexity there is a one stop kitchen focus accessible for shopping on the web or face to face. In the kitchen kitchen is the most busy area. So always install the right sink and make your kitchen beautiful. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2016 at 1:47 PM, walker354 said:

Not all home decorating ideas require a heavy investment of time and money. If you are looking for a few afferodable home interior decorating ideas to freshen up a room over a weekend, Make your home distinct with these little accents:

1- Rearrange  the furniture : Pull your furniture away from the wall , Try positning it at fascinating way ,  Arranging the sofa diagonally across the narrow living room will make the room look wider and provide a warm, inviting layout.
2- Paint Paint and clean : you will be surprised by final result .
3- Paint a wall: Paint one wall with your favorate colour and make it the focal point . Hang interesting art on that wall and move a nice piece of furniture there.
4) Bring in Plants : Greanery always adds a breath of fresh air to room , if you dont have green thumb , try silk plants and trees .
5) Toss in colour : Bright light and good lightning works well 
6) Ladle on the light : one of the most important thing is to have all natural light you possibly can .
7) Dress up : Creative use of modling fabric even paint will do magic on your door .
8) Hang Picture or a mirror : Hang Picture that refelects your Personality , try frames that are more coordinate 
9) Do not clutter : Clutter always works aginst you Keep it simple. Add vertical space with shelves or bookcases in closets or other areas to minimise cluttering as much as possible.
10) Lay an area Rug : An area rug is the wonderfull way of defining a conversation area .try one that compliments the room .
11) Replace Lamps : lamps are probably the one thing in your home that will give others a clue that your room is outdated.
12) Add decorative Pillos : a good news about decorative pillow is that , they are easy to add texture and pattern 
13) Add candles/candle holders: this is always a winner If you have some intriguing candle holders, try those. Use at least two candle holders for balance.
14) Display Books : Display a few hard cover books that are intresting and have heard cover books that are interesting and have covers which tie into your decor colour scheme.

If I can just add to this. One other thing that helps give your home attitude, privacy, and a whole lot more is adding the perfect blinds to your home windows. Here's a guide to choosing one that hopefully helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a cool gift for my brothers housewarming party. He's into like techy stuff and gadgets. We had this huge old school projector with slides (if anyone remembers those) when we were kids, so thought this would be pretty awesome and remind him of that https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/starsailor-live-brings-the-skies-into-your-bedroom-technology#/, but i've never bought anything from indiegogo, is it reliable and do you think it's appropriate to give since they'll have to wait to receive it? Anyone see something like this before?

• 3 weeks later...

In home decor Indoor gardening is especially useful for city dwellers or those who lack a good outdoor gardening space. Plant does not needs to take up much space . For those with an outdoor gardening space, indoor gardening can be a great way to get a head start on the growing season by starting seeds before it’s time to plant them outside.

You can place your plants in almost any kind of container, such as an empty milk carton, pots, baskets, planters or any other container that’s proper for the plant and the space you have available. This most important factor when selecting a container is to make sure it’s the proper size according to the size of the plant at maturity. Indoor hydroponic herb gardens The site helps you for home decor most. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually I do my DIY decorations for my home. As much possible If I'm not busy, I do my own decor for my walls and as well in storage spaces for my home. Recently, I just did some organizing for my kitchen. I find it more productive and it cost less. And over all I'm having fun. 

Archived