[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

[안내] #CNBLUE LIVE in SEOUL #COME_TOGETHER 좌석배치도/ 팬클럽 인증 URL 안내 금일 오후 2시부터 팬클럽 인증이 시작됩니다 KR: http://bit.ly/1LiSFA4 

Embedded image permalink

Ps: I will be away for a while and will be back on Nov since there's important things I should do and can't access internet...

Hope gogumas can fill this house with happy things....can keep this house of things that are not pleasant..... My best wishes for Yong and Hyun and Gogumas around the world ...Yongseo Yeongwonhara!!!!!:wub:

• Like 5

Guest scottishsone

http://www.soshified.com/forums/calendar/1-soshified-snsd-schedule/09-2015

I was checking out the calendar and it seems we won't be seeing SNSD for a while as lion heart promotion comes to an end and so does channel soshi

Although, Seohyun and Sooyoung will be appearing on jiangsu channel(chinese variety show) with two chinese singers (Hua Chenyu and Hu Yanbin)

Note;does every guy around seohyun play guitar xD

COYs3t-UwAA42D5.jpg

She even cut her hair

COYs3qtVAAA6hUW.jpg

Edited by scottishsone

Guys...what means #cinderella title album the 2 gether cnblue....???

Why so weird...??? Is that coincidence. May be yes ,may be  no. I dont believe to coincidence for many time.

Cinderella is someone dreaming , and yonghwa just relieved her dream to be a song. Wowwww so sweet....kkkkk

Edited by fifiyon
  • Like 3

he's  so  hot  but got a chill  watching  him shirtless.hehehee. In my eyes he is still a boy,not ready to see him mature LOL. 

He'll always be choding whenever Hyun is around

SeoHyun be like while watching the CNBlue's Cinderella Teaser feat. Yong

11205488_895054133910181_904183842896931

• Like 2

I am not taking it personally but rather raising my views over what you have posted, and that is not to judge or conclude the significance nor the association of yongHwa to Illuminatis.

FYI my dear, The symbol use by Illuminatis as you claim in YongHwa's guitar and tattoo is just a variation of the EYE OF PROVIDENCE. There are so many variations of that symbol since 18th century. Anyway @magdal is right, Catholic churches have that in windows,pillars or ceilings of  our churches,and there is nothing wrong with that as ancient beliefs and ancient religion uses the EYE of PROVIDENCE as a reminder to believers that GOD is watching the humanity,that is the original meaning of that symbol. Maybe yonghwa is only interested and fascinated by ancient artistry,it is just a matter of not judging someone and jumping into conclusion of the significance of that symbol to him.

This will be my last response, and I quit this arguments since we differ with our point of views and beliefs about that symbol. As what you said, you could not impose your belief to me nor I could impose my beliefs on you. It is a matter of what we stand for, so I rest my case here.

• Like 7

Please everyone, please refrain yourself or ourselves on talking about religion in here. Is a very sensitive topic on that particular matter. We are gather here to support our couple. YongHwa  & Seohyun. No matter what is the sign or something on YH guitar or others, just treat it as an art or keep it to your heart.

(PS... peace everyone)

I guess someone will be very drooling when the teaser of Cinderella out. Keke... And Y Seohyun have to post the picture and taken in between SNSD and CNBLUE. Giving us a hint????

• Like 5

Please everyone, please refrain yourself or ourselves on talking about religion in here. Is a very sensitive topic on that particular matter. We are gather here to support our couple. YongHwa  & Seohyun. No matter what is the sign or something on YH guitar or others, just treat it as an art or keep it to your heart.

I'll just quote this for a "stubborn" member here.

• Like 2

I'll just quote this "again" for a "stubborn" member here.

• Like 2

Hi. It has been a while Gogumas! Just stopping by to share this thing that i noticed that makes me giddy abt YongSeo again! In the final episode of channel soshi, when the girls are abt to make a cheer with their wine glasses they were wondering what they should toast to. And guess whattt Seohyunnie said what abt SNSD Yeongwonhara! a.k.a SNSD everlasting! Sounds familiar?? Keke. It has been a chant that Gogumas do in the earlier days after they ended their WGM stint and we have Minhyukkie to thank for that YongSeo yongwonhara toast! 

• Like 4