[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

All along I thought songs will be released to Japan are also the same as the Korean album which will only change the lyrics to Nihonggo and I'm dead wrong.  I'm just new to K-Pop, is CNBlue only the group that will managed to pull thru this?   This is hardcore stuff for the band and especially for the composer. A simultaneous release of "full" albums with different songs (not to mention different language) of a band.  Any other band managed to do the same feat?

This proves YongHwa's indeed a hardworking and talented composer... the other idol\composer that I'm looking up is GDragon (Bae Bae and Mapsosa song are very good!) B)

• Like 6

All along I thought songs will be released to Japan are also the same as the Korean album which will only change the lyrics to Nihonggo and I'm dead wrong.  I'm just new to K-Pop, is CNBlue only the group that will managed to pull thru this?   This is hardcore stuff for the band and especially for the composer. A simultaneous release of "full" albums with different songs (not to mention different language) of a band.  Any other band managed to do the same feat?

This proves YongHwa's indeed a hardworking and talented composer... the other idol\composer that I'm looking up is GDragon (Bae Bae and Mapsosa song are very good!) B)

They always release different album with different song (Japan & Korea ) I think not only CNBLUE , Most idols did the same . Big Company always aim for a Japan Market and China . Even SNSD . Kor market and Jap Market are different . Usually when song was release in Korea such as Comeback . Theres a lot stuff they need to do not to mention . killer schedule . . to compare with Japan album . they only release the album without any promotion or maybe a litle tiny promotion at Japan . 

• Like 4

that's how talented  YONG is :)

Observe the title of his songs..... it pertains to YONGSEO NINJA SKILLS lol,just being delusional.

CINDERELLA,who runs away after midnight (During TTS show, Tiffany once interrogated Hyun that she disappears in their hotel room late night)

HIDE AND SEEK (from where? fans, paparazzi)

Roller Coaster (it's like about their relationship, up, down, bumpy, smooth and thrilling LOL)

Domino , catch me and hold my hand LOL

oww I like Minhyuk's teaser. He is so cute and hot :)

• Like 8

@AireenYh Janus is a roman mythology God with 2 faces,maybe they describe hyun as having the best two-face personality,she can be deceptive, you can not exactly predict her personality,what she is showing is not exactly what she meant it to be. I don't know if that is what they exactly meant by JANUS girl. But that is the closest explanation I can give you about Janus, it is a latin word.

Even since a kid Yong is really handsome.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 6

@AireenYh Janus is a roman mythology God with 2 faces,maybe they describe hyun as having the best two-face personality,she can be deceptive, you can not exactly predict her personality,what she is showing is not exactly what she meant it to be. I don't know if that is what they exactly meant by JANUS girl. But that is the closest explanation I can give you about Janus, it is a latin word.

Ah thats right ! Almost forgot that in this show her main focus was " double life maknae" no wonder he become Janus Girl . hahha thankyou ^^ 

Ah thats right ! Almost forgot that in this show her main focus was " double life maknae" no wonder he become Janus Girl . hahha thankyou ^^ 

she's same like you, you're our Janus girl, just a while ago you are  AireenYh now you are Reen2you :) Anyway I'm really distracted by your avatar, can you please put some decent clothes on yong can't bear to look at his bare chest :)

• Like 1

Whenever there's nothing to watch I just randomly watch a 1 or 2 YongSeo WGM episodes... but now I can't do it as both Kengsub and KShowOnline only has broken vids on their sites :(

Any recommended sites that has all WGM YongSeo episodes that are dubbed in English?

• Like 1

she's same like you, you're our Janus girl, just a while ago you are  AireenYh now you are Reen2you :) Anyway I'm really distracted by your avatar, can you please put some decent clothes on yong can't bear to look at his bare chest :)

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA mian ~~~~~ 

Whenever there's nothing to watch I just randomly watch a 1 or 2 YongSeo WGM episodes... but now I can't do it as both Kengsub and KShowOnline only has broken vids on their sites :(

Any recommended sites that has all WGM YongSeo episodes that are dubbed in English?

You can watch it at Youtube but too bad it got smaller size >< Luckily i'd download all their ep 5 years ago . 

• Like 2

One Girls' Generation member takes home the 'Best Performance Award' from their reality show http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/one-girls-generation-member-takes-home-the-best-performance-award-from-their-reality-show 

Embedded image permalink

[HYOSTAGRAM] "#채소 식구들. 소중한 추억 만들어준 #채널소시 감사해요" http://j.mp/1NnR41W  (jpg: http://j.mp/1JRAOlK )

[#채널소녀시대] 채널소녀시대 어워즈! 영광의 주인공은?! 오늘 밤 9시 마지막회 방송!

Embedded image permalink

[#채널소녀시대] 채널소녀시대 어워즈! 영광의 주인공은?! 오늘 밤 9시 마지막회 방송!

Embedded image permalink

• Like 2

You can at Yongseointernasional site. there is link to Yongseo WGM videos, all complete. :)  .

Just follow this menu Media---> We got Married ---> English subbed.

• Like 3

4 more days to go for their album to release (Korean) and 21 days to go before Japan album ..... ahhh.... cant wait ahhh... to heard.

Hope got any inside view on the album like YH : Because I Miss You (On SH) while JH : Irony (On YN)... ahh... my bad side is coming out again... ahhh...

(PS... angel side please take over, dont let the devil side consume me on the JH-YN again) XD

• Like 2

[MIYOUNGSTA] http://j.mp/1ibVuw9  "@studioj_kim_je_won 실장님 짱 " (jpg: http://j.mp/1Ma2AO5 )

Embedded image permalink

:D

And Hyoyeon says Seohyun photoshopped her face into the musical role she wants & put as her phone background XDDD

Embedded image permalink

• Like 2