[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Like this? Of course yonghwa is the closest to SNSD. 

Awwwwww yongseo moment too :P 

so funny that YongHwa wanted to stand next to Seohyun but the stage in charge pulled him away LOL :) and pulled Yoona in between. So my poor boy went behind Jungshin so JongHyun can stand next to Yoona LOL. :)

and after the CNSD encounter, he needs to show off that he is drinking tea not just one cup but two cups LOL. Yonghwaaaaaaaaaa! You are really funny,you never fails to amaze me that's why I love you the most :)

• Like 7

with all these yongseo moments hope our beloved fanfic authors get the inspiration to write again....

PS how can they be so obvious when they talk  to each others member and ignore each other... ninjas i say!

They are both aware that there is "some" buzz over them regarding that leak video of KBS when they were caught talking to each other, that is why they have to be very careful and appear distant even if YongHwa is obviously having close relationship with SNSD. Anyway, people don't mind if Yong was seen talking with the unnies but if it is with Hyun, they both know netizens would mind. So why make "some" buzz if they can both live peacefully.

• Like 7

Finally something we can spazz about... haha.. so nice their interaction especially YongHwa & SeoHyun. Nice to see each other peeking around. Especially... JongYoon got interaction ahh... hahahahahahah. (PS sorry my bad again... my evil side is crazy about JongYoon, since he's been ready alot about JongYoon fanfics)

Now the author of fanfics got alot of ideas to write about.

Ok... My angel side is always with YongSeo while my devil side... i will try to suppress it down as much as possible starting to act like HaHa of RM. XD

• Like 3

[#CNBLUE V LIVE] 뚜둥! 정규 2집으로 돌아오는 #씨엔블루! 9/13 PM 11시, V에서 먼저 만나실 수 있습니다! 댓글미션 참여하고 쇼케이스도 고고! http://me2.do/54cLIyGS 

Embedded image permalink

CNBLUE - 2nd Album「2gether」ティーザー(ヨンファ、B-Cuts) http://www.wowkorea.jp/profile/400241.html 

• Like 3

[#MCOUNTDOWN] Ep.441|No.1 of the week! #SNSD - #Lionheart ♪ World No.1 KPOP Chart Show M COUNTDOWN #Mnet

CORIJ_dUAAAVap1.jpg
CORIKOxVEAALqAw.jpg

1. DMC페스티벌 <라디오DJ콘서트> '함께'라는 테마의 특별 무대! #FM데이트 썬디의 가족같은 #소녀시대 그 외 MBC 라디오 DJ들이 함께한 뮤지션들은? ☞ http://bit.ly/1Qj977V 

Embedded image permalink

SNSD DMC 2015 Radio DJ Concert

cr owner/as tagged

CONyhHTUAAA_KxI.jpg
    by: press
    CONw7OtU8AEM9uF.jpg
    CONw7crUsAEnVP1.jpg
    CONw7qAVEAQngCf.jpg

.... Happy Bday CN Maknae aka Jungshin chingu...

#leejungshin #이정신

cr owner

COOacXOUYAAkmMS.jpg

150906 Seohyun - DMC 2015 Radio DJ Concert
    cr owner
    COO7yPBUAAAwv4L.jpg
    COO7zNXUcAABq85.jpg
    COO7z8vUkAAIO0D.jpg
    COO701lUwAAkblz.jpg

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 3

cheonsa.....

cr owner

COR4Qt4UcAAosUj.jpg
COR4Qq6UAAEoOfp.jpg

COR4QuWVAAAkTfq.jpg

@GirlsGeneration 's LION HEART~Perfect combination of an upbeat rhythm and trendy sound from #Simplykpop last Friday

CORhCRCU8AAxOep.jpg
CORhBIfUkAAZCbI.jpg

【CNBLUE】本日18時よりYouTubeにて9/30発売のアルバム「colors」のリード曲「Supernova」公開スタート!何度も聞いて、見て、覚えてライブ会場で一緒にCNBLUE色に染まってください☆https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWGmg4yN_j4 

cr owner

Embedded image permalink

• Like 4

Waaaa Taiwan Media really eyeing on CNSD or what ? Seriously ? -,- even used fanpics to make an article . Its good but this is too mediaplay . me not liking . 

LINK

She's the real Cinderella ^^ 

The number of views keep increase just in two days ~~~~ wuuuuu indeed CNSD 

COS7AjUVAAA2U65.png

• Like 8