[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Seohyun Birthday Party (FanAcc) :) 

Soo much fun reading all this . Our Little Seo juhyun is Seolady now and SeoLovely ~~~

1. -Seo said she's scared of hearing manager oppa becuz many times it means delay of #SNSD's comeback
  2. -When she sings songs of practice days at karaoke, she mimics what she did back then
  3. -She said she loves to go karaoke with her friends. She said sometimes she sings songs what she practiced before debut there
  4. -Seo went out with Tofu near Han River and had conversations with other dog owners but she said it seems they didn't know who she is. 
  5. -Seo said she loves to walk, so she actually goes out for walk quite a lot. She said she has a special place that fans might not know
  6. -Seo also said when she listens to ITNW, she is like 'Wow my voice was so clear back then.' and laughed
  7. -Seo said ITNW is her favorite #SNSD song becuz of what it means, and it still sounds great when listening now
  8. -Seo said she loves fan chant. She especially loved fan chant for 'Oh' so she sometimes did fan chant while performing on the stage.
  9. -Seo said she actually ate junk food before debut. But she felt her body struggles when she eat junk food so she tried not to eat
  10. -Seo said she thought other members might feel the same about junk food but surprised when she found out others don't lol
  11. -Seo said she is thinking about acting the most recently. And she's doing pilates, also planning on doing swimming
  12. -There were 2 English questions & Seo read it loud and laughed. Many fans couldn't understand so she translated the questions for them
  13. -Seo is getting English lesson. She's writing English diary but she said she had to write couple days amount at once sometimes.
  14. -Seo said she wrote a lot of lyrics but most of them couldn't make the cut. But they're still in her PC, someday some might be unveiled
  15. -Seo said she knows fans are complaining she doesn't update her SNS a lot. She said she's very careful of doing updates becuz she worries if it might be implied unproperly. But she said she'll do it more for fans.
  16. -She changed her hair only becuz of ads and drama. She will dye her hair again for comeback.
  17. -About CB she said "It'll be July." Fans groaned for lack of info, and she said "Why? You don't want us to comeback?
  18. -She said one good thing about living apart from others is it doesn't take forever on taking shower
  19. -She said #SNSD will be back in July for sure. And she said there will be couple of songs promoted.
  20. -Seohyun loves watermelon, to the extent that she doesn't mind eating it for  all her meals for a week in summers lo
  21. -When asked what drama she's watching she answered Warm and Cosy and praised herself by saying "how can I be so pretty?"
  22. -She also told fans to believe that people with good hearts are the ultimate winners 
  23. -Fans asked Seo to rap, she said she's never done it. Fans reminded her what she did when promoting MrMr, Seo was like 'Please forget!' 
  24. When fans asked is Mr. Ban Ki Moon still the one she admires/respects the most, Seo said "Yes. I don't change."

This this a cute dress that she hide . HAHAHHAHAHHA aigoo 

CIldNLoUkAE1op2.jpg

CIlbg5FUMAE5JgU.jpgCIlbhUsUEAAGjYj.jpgCIlZTf_UkAQcgKE.jpg

for fans . 

[TRANS ] "My precious fans, i'm always thankful, i love you all"

CIlbghqUAAAVlx6.jpg

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA ~~~ 

CIlikOlUAAAuPZK.jpg

• Like 13

150628 Seohyun Birthday Party

CIovOf0UYAAFbQm.jpg

CIoxLHBUMAAA06o.jpg

CIoxLJLUYAAC8GI.jpg

CIoxLJ2UkAErUai.jpg

CIoxLMoUEAEoxLX.jpg

[CNBLUE Weibo] CNBLUE :公开#CNBLUE##郑容和美好的一天#广州演唱会火热的现场照片!敬请期待将于7月18日,19日在首尔奥林匹克公园举行的#One More Fine Day#安可演唱会吧!

CIowVsMUwAE2BFJ.jpg

CIowVtCUYAAbC4f.jpg

CIowVs4UcAEU_xd.jpg

CIowVsMUwAAulgb.jpg

Translation: Seohyun’s birthday party yesterday~~~!1f646.png1f646.png We had a yummy dinner and even went to the noraebang (karaoke)~1f389.png1f389.png1f389.png1f389.png We had a great time1f609.png @seojuhyun_s #BDayParty#GG

cr: Kymmie
Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 10

Hahahaha from yesterday Birthday Party , Seohyun said , she likes to cook and she does 'Omelet' pretty well. She said she put quite a lot of potatoes when making Omelet but she said though it's delicious, its visual doesn't look good for SNS :D

Then suddenly , i remembered this . HAHAHA . Our OTP love omelete . Omelete couple :D

CIoycG2VAAA0POV.jpg

• Like 8

CNBLUE's Yonghwa becomes the new face for 'Skin79' in Korea and China

72161058.2.jpg

CNBLUE's Yonghwa has been appointed as the new model for cosmetic brand 'Skin79' in both Korea and China, proving his rising popularity in Asia.

A rep of 'Skin79' said,"Yonghwa is gaining much popularity all over the world including China as one of the icons of the Hallyu wave. By choosing him as the new model, we believe that he will be able to enhance the brand value with his sense of beauty".

Yonghwa is also the model 'BC Union Pay' and 'Shu Uemura'.

Credit: dkpopnews

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 5

Seohyun Birthday Party (FanAcc) :) 

Soo much fun reading all this . Our Little Seo juhyun is Seolady now and SeoLovely ~~~

1. -Seo said she's scared of hearing manager oppa becuz many times it means delay of #SNSD's comeback
  2. -When she sings songs of practice days at karaoke, she mimics what she did back then
  3. -She said she loves to go karaoke with her friends. She said sometimes she sings songs what she practiced before debut there
  4. -Seo went out with Tofu near Han River and had conversations with other dog owners but she said it seems they didn't know who she is. 
  5. -Seo said she loves to walk, so she actually goes out for walk quite a lot. She said she has a special place that fans might not know....  ninja indeed :D
  6. -Seo also said when she listens to ITNW, she is like 'Wow my voice was so clear back then.' and laughed
  7. -Seo said ITNW is her favorite #SNSD song becuz of what it means, and it still sounds great when listening now
  8. -Seo said she loves fan chant. She especially loved fan chant for 'Oh' so she sometimes did fan chant while performing on the stage.
  9. -Seo said she actually ate junk food before debut. But she felt her body struggles when she eat junk food so she tried not to eat
  10. -Seo said she thought other members might feel the same about junk food but surprised when she found out others don't lol  ... now she loves pizza, fried chicken khekhekhe 
  11. -Seo said she is thinking about acting the most recently. And she's doing pilates, also planning on doing swimming .... woww!!!! my OTP build the shape :D
  12. -There were 2 English questions & Seo read it loud and laughed. Many fans couldn't understand so she translated the questions for them
  13. -Seo is getting English lesson. She's writing English diary but she said she had to write couple days amount at once sometimes..... amazing Hyuni :wub:
  14. -Seo said she wrote a lot of lyrics but most of them couldn't make the cut. But they're still in her PC, someday some might be unveiled... cant wait hearing ur song!!!  composer Hyun :wub:
  15. -Seo said she knows fans are complaining she doesn't update her SNS a lot. She said she's very careful of doing updates becuz she worries if it might be implied unproperly. But she said she'll do it more for fans.... show us dubu sing :D
  16. -She changed her hair only becuz of ads and drama. She will dye her hair again for comeback.
  17. -About CB she said "It'll be July." Fans groaned for lack of info, and she said "Why? You don't want us to comeback?
  18. -She said one good thing about living apart from others is it doesn't take forever on taking shower
  19. -She said #SNSD will be back in July for sure. And she said there will be couple of songs promoted.
  20. -Seohyun loves watermelon, to the extent that she doesn't mind eating it for  all her meals for a week in summers lo
  21. -When asked what drama she's watching she answered Warm and Cosy and praised herself by saying "how can I be so pretty?" :D sound like someone I knew ;)
  22. -She also told fans to believe that people with good hearts are the ultimate winners .... loves for this, never change!!!
  23. -Fans asked Seo to rap, she said she's never done it. Fans reminded her what she did when promoting MrMr, Seo was like 'Please forget!'  ... see this!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIxgnqWKGSs :Dnae ireumi Seo Hyuni khekhe
  24. When fans asked is Mr. Ban Ki Moon still the one she admires/respects the most, Seo said "Yes. I don't change." .... her life mentor :wub:

• Like 6