[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEO JOOHYUN!!!!  :D:D

It's my first time to greet you at your birthday like your nampyeon hihi I'm super happy and proud to be your fan <3 <3 thank you for being my inspiration and for always reminding me to study hard.. you can be my mentor you know :) I'm always here to support you, your group, your music and most importantly your HAPPINESS.. like I wish to Yonghwa..  just be HAPPY and HEALTHY.. cause seeing you two happy is all that matters to me :wub::wub: 사랑해용 우리 용서~ ~

Bty2ERFCUAABYR8.jpg

• Like 7

생일축하해요 서현야, 고구파이는 언제나 네가 자랑스러워용! @sjhsjh0628 #HappySeohyunDay #서현아생일축하해 http://www.gogufied.com/gallery/ 

• Like 3

what's with Bye Bye Lover Yong? Does it mean  B-day of my Lover:D

To a OneFineLady who is celebrating her special day,happy Bday Hyunnie. Whatever I pray and wish for Yong will also be my wish for you, With you both, I may love Yong more,but you will always be the special lady I love to be with him for the rest of your lives. I would always remember how the mere mention of your name makes YongHwa giddy,lights up his face and smiles like a fool.Your name makes him defensive,nervous and somewhat lost, I guess that's what Minhyuk calls Hyun Effect to his hyung.No matter what others will say,to us syou will always be our GoChun's Angel and to Yong you will always be the one that makes him Sober, Greedy and jealous coz you are his Love Light and will always be. Happy Bday, God Bless always. 

Happy Bday also to Minhyukkie, next to Yong you will always be my favorite.:P

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 6

seeing tiffany's bday greetings to SH makes me realize how much she doted SeoHyun as her baby sister.Among the unnies she's always the one who will come in defense when Hyun is lost for words during interviews, she is the one who always explains when Hyun feels awkward to explain herself.

It is not surprising that among the Soshi's she is the one closest to Yong:D. Isn't she the one who said to Hyun during WGM, that she prays that Hyun will find her man,my goguma feels, I believe since then till now she's the one who is bridging the gap to YongSeo;)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 7

Seo Juhyun is the type who will hide everything eventho it just a dress >< Just like how she hide her boyfriend ^^

CIkgMnZUEAAA8iz.jpg

CIkgMneUkAYySHN.jpg

She'll play guitar for sure :)

CIkdrshUEAAmLDL.jpg

Not to mention . her twin also held a birthday party today :) 

CIkaDbfUAAA00gt.jpgCIkGivUUMAAxUpM.jpgCIkGivWUMAALwl4.jpg

All pictures are not mine . 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 0628 ~~~!!!!! 

• Like 5

Hey y is she covering herself like that!but cute as always

She knows she has a very jealous and choding nampyeon, so anything revealing to his taste will make him freak out :) just a guess she's wearing a tube dress, so she needs to cover so that someone will not throw his tantrums. :D 

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

this is what i see in yongs msg (bear with my goguma eyes). i dont know about the other one the "bye bye my lover" with the fruit(?) with the crying emoticons and a heart. maybe he's sad he's not in korea.

i will be with you (guys in) my entire life. me, my music will walk with you (guys) through til the end...

this is what i see in yongs msg (bear with my goguma eyes). i dont know about the other one the "bye bye my lover" with the fruit(?) with the crying emoticons and a heart. maybe he's sad he's not in korea.

i will be with you (guys in) my entire life. me, my music will walk with you (guys) through til the end...

those are  lychees maybe one of his lover's favorite fruit LOL ,he wanted to take it home to his lover but he can't take it home that is why he said bye bye my lover LOL:D

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 1