[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

On Yonghwa's birthday i heard CNBLUE will comeback in July >< What it is ? Hahahhaa i dont know how should i react over this . Happy ? I dont know . Still waiting for the official announcement . Anyways ! 

Lets sing this :D 

생일축하합니다 ~ 생일축하합니다

지구에서우주에서제일사랑합니다 .

꽃보다 더곱게 , 별 보다  더밝게

생일축하해 우리정용화

Happy Birthday To You ~ Happy Birthday To You

,In the earth, in the universe We love you most.

More beauty than flower, brighter than stars 

Happy Birthday Our Jung Yonghwa :) 

6784e53fgw1dsj3t34dugj.jpg

• Like 7

Happy Happy B-day Yong Yong:D

May the Lord Almighty always bless you and guide you in every endeavor you take , give you strength in every obstacles you may face in the future and may you continue to shine to be an inspiration to others:) I wish and pray to see you one day settle down to the right girl who will complete you and brings out the best in you.No matter what I will always be one of your proudest fan.

• Like 3

#622OneYongDay #HappyYonghwaDay

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCMuCzxdAM9BFYZYUUp1z

FNC Ent. @FNC_ENT 

[Happy Birthday] #정용화 #JungYongHwa #YongHwaDay 6월 22일 정용화의 생일을 축하해주세요 @JYHeffect

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

6月22日は#CNBLUE #ヨンファ の誕生日です。おめでとうございます! #HappyYonghwaday #정용화 ★CNBLUE の最新ニュースと最新フォトはこちら ⇨ http://japanese.kpopstarz.com/tags/cnblue 

wish u all the best..... :wub:

cr owner

hbdq.jpg

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG YONG HWA!!!! :D:D 

Though it's my first time greeting you at your birthday (cause i'm just a new fan of yours hihi) I'm happy that I met u.. You, CNBoys and ur music brings happiness to my life.. Just be HEALTHY and be HAPPY , that's all I wish for ... cause seeing u happy is all that matters :) 사랑해용 ~ ~  ♡♡♡yonghwa1.png

• Like 4

Happy birthday to uri Yong~! I sincerely hope he enjoys his special day with his loved ones and wish him success in whatever things he does. Did you all see his birthday meal on twitter?  A really simple meal with 2 fishes and a small birthday cake. Hmm...it seems to imply there's only 2 people eating! Am I delusional to think that its Chef Hyun~who cooked it? Haha. I believe if its Yong omma she will definitely do better than that (not trying to belittle you Hyun~). Now tell me...who is trying to strain your eyes and try to see Hyun~'s reflection in the spoon. Lol.

• Like 7

Guest Simply_geri

I tried greeting yong on instag and in secs it was drowned with more wishes from his supporters lol! He is just blessed with tons of ppl loving him! Hope whatever he wishes comes true and i hope he remains humble & funny! Lol ^^ 

wonder what more can he wish for? ^^

Happy Birthday to Jung YongHwa!!

I made this video for him! Because the song is "King of the world" by Blue..

He's not just Top of the World, he's King of the World!! LOL... Its in the description of the video! xD

Hope ya like it!! AND BTW, I DM THIS TO YONG~OPPA ON INSTAGRAM, I HOPE HE NOTICE IT!! HAHAHAHAH

• Like 2

I'm curious since Tiffany had followed Yonghwa in IG, will she greet him via IG? :D

maybe like yong seobang. how r u??? got date with hyunnie or not. something like that.

Did he followed back Tiffany already?  If he didn't follow back, Tiffany will be offended

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE WHO IS STANDING THE TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

okay....

don't want too much delulu mind....but...

probably yong has sweetie to have that meal with him

this meal maybe for 22 June 00:00 or today lunch.

it obviously for two ppl.  portion for only yonghwa seems too much but too less for three ppl or above...

AND shouldnt be one person for bday cake celebration. hahahahaha