[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

CNBlue Arena Tour.... they will have concert soon, Yaiii!!!!

【CNBLUE】「CNBLUE 5th ANNIVERSARY ARENA TOUR 2016 -Our Glory Days-」開催決定!本日22時~FCチケット先行受付開始!http://cnblue-official.jp/ 

Crlx-UXVIAAuvpg.jpg

ah..happy bday Jungshin chingu...

cr owner

Cr97PPkVYAAVzb0.jpg

and this Yong2 filming at France
cr owner

CsM9bZjVUAU87Z1.jpg

Creepy night? khekhekhe...

【KINGDOM】「2016 FNC KINGDOM IN JAPAN - CREEPY NIGHTS-」FC先行ご入金締切は本日9/11 23:59まで!お申込みされた方はお忘れなく!http://www.fnckingdom.jp

CsCpWQ_UIAAlHg_.jpg
  • Like 1

On 12-09-2016 at 2:28 PM, celticheart47 said:

This is just my opinion and may not be that of other older members (Ones that have been here since the beginning).but it seems this website has become mostly a seohyun/soshi/sm website so I think that after 6+ years it is time for me to move on. I still love yongseo just giving up on this website. If it ever finds its way back to why it was started in the first place I might consider coming back. Supporting the individuals of our couple is one thing but focusing so intently on one person, her bandmates, friends, co-stars etc and showing the same pictures (without any info) over and over kind of goes beyond the scope of what I thought this forum site was meant to be,

I look forward to updates on their activities but all these photos with no explanations or translations taking up page after page of the forum is a bit much and very frustrating to wade through.

On 13-09-2016 at 10:04 AM, supercalifragilistic said:

Thank you!  I thought I was alone in this.  But I bit my tongue.  

it is the same for me, this looks like a spam site =/, no offense but yeah.

1 hour ago, magdal said:

it is the same for me, this looks like a spam site =/, no offense but yeah.

Spoiler

I know you said no offense but yeah I think i'm taking offense. I'm putting it here in a spoiler since I don't want to create any conflict here and would cause the thread to be closed but I just want to let you know that it hurts us when are efforts or mostly the effort of one of keeping this thread alive is taken in a bad light. If you want discussion please please start one we welcome them and mostly I welcome them maybe we can reminisce and enjoy again what yongseo meant to each one of us. I respect your opinion and I can see why you said that it's becoming a spam site because we only post updates about them from twitter and mostly @love8991 post about Hyun's update and I'm trying to post Yong's update to balance it out. Not everyone is connected to twitter and some people would like to see some news and current updates from them in one place and I'm one of them. I'm really happy that some people took time from their busy schedule and post update about them here though they lack the explanation but some post speaks for itself. I know you missed the old times where there was discussion about them but I think most topics have already been discussed since this fandom is more than six years and people are just glad to get updates from them through twitter since I feel that is the fastest way to get news about them.

Without the efforts of those people who keeps this thread alive which I am very thankful for, this thread would have been buried by other shippers threads. I will keep posting updates about them and if you want to ask questions about the post from twitter please feel free to ask to start a discussion. Until the day comes we actually have something to discuss like Yongseo revealing their relationship I hope old and new gogumas visits this thread again and we will enjoy one of the greatest gift the world has given us "Yongseo"

Please skip the spoiler because I'm actually ranting there. I wanted to hold it in but some things just needed to be let out... hehe but it's all good.

• Like 1