[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

This is just my opinion and may not be that of other older members (Ones that have been here since the beginning).but it seems this website has become mostly a seohyun/soshi/sm website so I think that after 6+ years it is time for me to move on. I still love yongseo just giving up on this website. If it ever finds its way back to why it was started in the first place I might consider coming back. Supporting the individuals of our couple is one thing but focusing so intently on one person, her bandmates, friends, co-stars etc and showing the same pictures (without any info) over and over kind of goes beyond the scope of what I thought this forum site was meant to be,

I look forward to updates on their activities but all these photos with no explanations or translations taking up page after page of the forum is a bit much and very frustrating to wade through.

3 hours ago, celticheart47 said:

This is just my opinion and may not be that of other older members (Ones that have been here since the beginning).but it seems this website has become mostly a seohyun/soshi/sm website so I think that after 6+ years it is time for me to move on. I still love yongseo just giving up on this website. If it ever finds its way back to why it was started in the first place I might consider coming back. Supporting the individuals of our couple is one thing but focusing so intently on one person, her bandmates, friends, co-stars etc and showing the same pictures (without any info) over and over kind of goes beyond the scope of what I thought this forum site was meant to be,

I look forward to updates on their activities but all these photos with no explanations or translations taking up page after page of the forum is a bit much and very frustrating to wade through.

I understand your frustration however I'm also thankful that someone is still updating this thread as much and put some time from their busy schedule to put different news from yongseo. Although I understand that almost update are focusing on seo but fret not people are still visiting this website to check on their news. I know gogumas are hibernating for some good news to happen or any revelation from them and I hope that will be some time soon. I will keep visiting this thread and support them. I mainly update about CNBLUE to balance out the update from seo. Gogumas will persevere until that day that both of them reveal themselves. I still believe that through this six years many old gogumas still believe and new gogumas are joining.  I hope you comeback and lets bring the old life of this thread but until then lets support them in any way we can.

• Like 1

Guest supercalifragilistic
19 hours ago, celticheart47 said:

Thank you!  I thought I was alone in this.  But I bit my tongue.