[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

allkpop ‏@allkpop  

FNC Entertainment to take legal action against malicious commenters 

FT-Island_1452476539_af_org.jpg

FNC Entertainment, home to artists and entertainers such as F.T. Island, CNBLUE,AOA, N.Flying, Juniel, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kuk Ju, Jung Hyung Don, Song Eun Yi, Kim Yong Man, and more, will be taking legal action against malicious comments.

The label released a statement with their intent on the 11th, writing, 

Hello, this is FNC Entertainment.

We thank all the fans who send their interest and loving advice to our label's artists.

However, recently, a few malicious netizens have been spreading baseless rumors and have been writing hate comments to portal sites and internet communities without any filter about our label artists, and are seriously damaging their character. Because of this, the artists as well as their family and friends are sustaining serious mental damage.

In response, to protect our label artists and to prevent further victims from being hurt, we are continuously collecting IDs that are writing hate comments, and making and spreading rumors. In the case of our label artists becoming slandered and defamed, we will be taking strong legal action.

Internet word violence is something that must be eradicated not only in the entertainment industry, but for the society in total. We will be working hard for a healthy internet culture. Please take a lot of interest and understanding to this. Thank you.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/fnc-entertainment-to-take-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters

cr owner

JSTV Spring Festival

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

New update on Jan 12, 12 PM (KST) on the official #Vyrl channel SMTOWN NOW. #GirlsGenerationTTS

Embedded image permalink

Here are he cast of 'Moon Lovers', a Korean remake of Chinese drama 'Scarlet Heart' to be aired on September 2016

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
  • Like 2

Pretty Johyun

cr owner/as tagged

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/da5c51df8db1cb139befc30dda54564e93584b1b.jpg 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

cr owner

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Seohyun gets praises for her upright personality~ http://pann-choa.blogspot.ca/2016/01/enter-talk-female-idol-that-has-clean.html  #seohyun #snsd #kpop

but bit LOL to d'comment... she grow up already, her private life is hers, all the best for Johyun...

Embedded image permalink
  • Like 2

#프로젝트 [#교감] #정용화 #선우정아 #J20160115 ★발매 D-4★ 하루에 하나씩 BOICE를 위한 선물이 공개됩니다 월요병 타파

프로젝트 [교감] 영상 TEASER #프로젝트 #교감 #정용화 #선우정아 #J20160115 https://youtu.be/S35HgbeYknw 

cr owner

Hi Jungshin chingu... gomawo!!!! :wub: and hopefully Hyuni twinny will follow Jungshin chingu too ;), never mind your hyeong khekhe :D

Embedded image permalink

• Like 3

[Stardailynews] 160112 Mamma Mia! Press Conference- Seohyun

[Dispatch] 160112 SeoHyun - Mamma Mia Press Conference

Today's press conference for #Mamamia by seopun  

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

ayenai_YS ‏@raisinmeadows  
Seohyun's scheduled mostly on TTHSS for Mama Mia 

Embedded image permalink

CUTIE PIEEE:wub:

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

HAPPY HYUN:wub:

Embedded image permalink

cr jasminelep

SKYY~~~~

160112 YONGHWA WEIBO UPDATE

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

YONGHWA SINGING THIS SONG.

fishyy ‏@lyuublue 
Omgggg see what Jungshin and Minhyuk doing!!! 

Seohyun is the representative/face for this game called <可可魔城> - Korean game adapted to Chinese via  @NNseo_Whipping @jasminelep

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

:wub::wub: SO COOL .. HYUN'S NEW UNNIE (KIM GEUMNA)...:wub:

160112 SEOHYUN 'I have a dream'

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

THANKS MR.ZHANG & GGU3NET :wub:

I JUST READ SIS ORCHIDIA POST THE ARTICLE BY PANNCHOA..SO MANY POSITIVE COMMENTS.. but NOW KOREABOO TURNS.. SPIN AROUND...HMMM..SHE DOESN'T NEED ONE LORH..

Koreaboo ‏@Koreaboo
[★TRENDING] Netizens claim THIS idol NEEDS some kind of SCANDAL in her career

Embedded image permalinkseohyun

Despite many idols engaging in dating scandals or controversies, netizens brought up that there’s one veteran idol who’s maintained her pure and innocent image all throughout her career so far. 
According to netizens, Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun is so mature and introverted that she hasn’t even come close to being involved in any sort of scandal during her career. In fact, netizens have even claimed that the SM Entertainment‘s life is so clean and free of drama that even tabloids have given up on trying to find a Her public image is mature and innocent ㅜㅜ
she’s never done anything controversial or been involved in any dating rumors!scoop on her.

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-discuss-the-most-mature-and-innocent-idol/

I  don't think she deserves nor needed some scandals in her career. She has made herself a name in Kpop industry without those. But on the second thought my Goguma mind is having this delusions again that Koreabo is just giving us hints that soon a dating scandal of Seohyun will be out in the open. With her flaunting in one piece all white attire makes me wonder are they showing off some signs. My goguma heart cant help but to feel giddy on those thoughts.:blush:

• Like 4

160112 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

[Trans] : the samgyeopsal that my mum barbecued for me  via furry

Embedded image permalink  

[Trans]  BBQ pork belly by mom!!! 

furry ‏@flyfurryfly 
[Info] 1/15 Sketchbook Schedule - JYH x Sunwoo Jung-A on KBS2 at 11:59pm KST @JYHeffect @sunwooJeongA 

Embedded image permalink

fishyy ‏@lyuublue  
FNC Chinese Coordinator- yonghwa only ask for lyrics and meaning for - I miss you cover ; full Trans 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

SEOHYUN LIKED

Embedded image permalink

via jjoggomi39 

myProfileImage_bigger.jpg FNC Ent. ‏@FNC_ENT 
프로젝트 [교감]의 [입김], [불꽃놀이] 앨범 COVER
#프로젝트 #교감 #입김 #불꽃놀이 #정용화 #선우정아 #J20160115 

furry ‏@flyfurryfly  
2 songs will be released in the collab project : 
입김 - Breathe by @JYHeffect 
불꽃놀이 - Fireworks by @sunwooJeongA 

160113 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

#Breath

#Fireworks

Embedded image permalink

Seohyun is a Godess ‏@seoladyx3  
I'm able to do them now, Send in your confessions please!
#seohyun #seojuhyun #seomate #girlsgeneration #yongseo 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Seohyun is a Godess ‏@seoladyx3 
#confessionsofaseomate #gogumacouple #yongseo #yongseoshippers 
(The confessor said "some" not all, no hate) 

Embedded image permalink

On 11-1-2016 at 4:54 AM, luvys said:

allkpop ‏@allkpop  

FNC Entertainment to take legal action against malicious commenters 

FT-Island_1452476539_af_org.jpg

FNC Entertainment, home to artists and entertainers such as F.T. Island, CNBLUE,AOA, N.Flying, Juniel, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Kuk Ju, Jung Hyung Don, Song Eun Yi, Kim Yong Man, and more, will be taking legal action against malicious comments.

The label released a statement with their intent on the 11th, writing, 

Hello, this is FNC Entertainment.

We thank all the fans who send their interest and loving advice to our label's artists.

However, recently, a few malicious netizens have been spreading baseless rumors and have been writing hate comments to portal sites and internet communities without any filter about our label artists, and are seriously damaging their character. Because of this, the artists as well as their family and friends are sustaining serious mental damage.

In response, to protect our label artists and to prevent further victims from being hurt, we are continuously collecting IDs that are writing hate comments, and making and spreading rumors. In the case of our label artists becoming slandered and defamed, we will be taking strong legal action.

Internet word violence is something that must be eradicated not only in the entertainment industry, but for the society in total. We will be working hard for a healthy internet culture. Please take a lot of interest and understanding to this. Thank you.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/fnc-entertainment-to-take-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters

There has been indeed a lot of internet hate towards Lee Jonghyun since KBS festival where he was joking arround with Yoona and his watch got stuck on her dress. 
I mean...doesn't he have a right on choosing is friends? We YongSeo shippers do not go bashing and hating him if he talks to another girl...so those who ship him (Jonghyun) with ms. S should not do that to him. 

I support his friendship with Yoona. 

people seem to have a problem with CNBLUE their friendship with SNSD...

I fully support FNC their decision about this problem

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Melissa S S Kalid said:

There has been indeed a lot of internet hate towards Lee Jonghyun since KBS festival where he was joking arround with Yoona and his watch got stuck on her dress. 
I mean...doesn't he have a right on choosing is friends? We YongSeo shippers do not go bashing and hating him if he talks to another girl...so those who ship him (Jonghyun) with ms. S should not do that to him. 

I support his friendship with Yoona. 

people seem to have a problem with CNBLUE their friendship with SNSD...

I fully support FNC their decision about this problem

I do agree on you. As a mature shippers or BOICE or SONE (some of us)... we shouldnt judge our idol who is their respective partner or friends... because is their private life and friendship.. we have to support and respect their judgement. If our idol is in a relationship it doesnt mean the end of the world, we have to respect and support their cause because we support in their hardship in their entertainment or etc.

If Yong Hwa and Seohyun did go real in their relationship, then we should be happy for them because they have been going through alot of hardship in their relationship to be strong. While Jonghyun is really dating Yoona in the future.. we should be bashing him but to support him.. a truly BOICE or Burning fans will only support him not bashing him same goes for Yong Hwa and Seohyun.

• Like 3