[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

• Like 4

160105 SNSD's Seohyun @ VIP Premiere of Movie 'Mood of the Day' 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Whats up with your ankle.? hyun ah.. be more careful dear.. suddenly reminds of yong snowboarding..

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

So I married an anti fan movie filming is ending soon. Movie is scheduled to release in summer 2016 

via VanVann ‏@VaNoRy
Seohyun character name is 艾琳 [Irene]
艾 = pretty/beautiful
琳 = gem
So her name means a beautiful gem

According to this, in the movie #SoIMarriedTheAntiFan Seohyun character name is Irene 

Embedded image permalink

These scenes were shot on Nov11th, finished at 4am. Seo flew there on the10th,9pm. She went straight to the shooting 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Seohyun has been cast in upcoming SBS historical drama <Moon Lovers>. Alongside with IU,Lee Junki, Kang Haneul, Hong Jonghyun, Nam Joohyuk, Ji Soo Byun and Baekhyun.  IU and Lee Jun Ki as a main lead.  Seohyun will play a Princess-turned-Gisaeng (court artist) like her hero Hwang Jinyi.

Embedded image permalink

Girls' Generation's Seohyun and actress Kang Han Na confirmed for drama 'Moon Lovers'

Seohyun_1452036616_af_org.jpg

Just when you thought the entire good looking cast was set for upcoming fantasy historical drama 'Moon Lovers', there's more! So if you were on the brink of watching this drama when it airs, we think this casting news will tip you over.

Girls' Generation's Seohyun, as well as actress Kang Han Na have been confirmed to act in 'Moon Lovers' as princesses!

The drama's side stated, "Kang Han Na and Seohyun are confirmed to act, and will transform into fatally attractive princesses."

Seohyun will play the last princess Woohee who is hiding her identity and has become a gisaeng with a motive. Kang Han Na will also play a princess.

The drama stars IU and Lee Jun Ki, and the princes are EXO's Baekhyun, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Nam Joo Hyuk and Ji Soo.

The drama will be entirely pre-produced and is set to air at the second half of this year.

Seohyun_1452040287_seohyun2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/girls-generations-seohyun-and-actress-kang-han-na-confirmed-for-drama-moon-lovers

코리아헤럴드 Korea Herald ‏@TheKoreaHerald 
Seohyun Joins Star-studded Lineup for ‘Moon Lovers’ 

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun became the latest star to add her name to the cast of upcoming fantasy period drama “Bobogyeongsim: Ryeo (Moon Lovers)” which has already created much buzz with its A-list lineup.

The TV drama, based on the 2005 Chinese novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin (Scarlet Heart)” by Tong Hua and its adaptation that aired in 2011, will tell the story of a woman in Seoul who goes back in time to the Goryeo Dynasty. 

20160106001418_0.jpg

Singer-actress IU has been cast in the role of the leading lady, while the male lead will be played by Lee Joon-ki, who plays a prince. Other actors playing various royal roles include Kang Ha-neul, Hong Jong-hyun, EXO’s Baekhyun, Nam Joo-hyuk and Ji Soo. 

“Moon Lovers,” which will be completely preproduced, is set to air later this year simultaneously on SBS and in China. It is the first Korean drama production to land an investment from American entertainment giant Universal Studios.

By Won Ho-jung (hjwon@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160106001124

Soompi ‏@soompi 
GirlsGeneration’s Seohyun Confirmed for “Moon Lovers” Role

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Confirmed for “Moon Lovers” Role

On December 5, a representative from the drama “Moon Lovers” confirmed thatGirls’ Generation’s Seohyun will be making an appearance.

Seohyun will be playing the role of the last princess of the Later Baekje kingdom, which fell to King Taejo’s Goryeo dynasty. She has disguised herself as a gisaeng (an artist or entertainer) who dances extremely well. Although many of the aristocracy show an interest in her, she is said to keep to herself.

Seohyun made her drama debut in 2013’s “Madly in Love.” She will be joining a slew of other famous names in “Moon Lovers,” including SM Entertainmentlabelmate EXO’s Baekhyun.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/05/girls-generations-seohyun-confirmed-for-moon-lovers-role/

Seohyun Love Bot ‏@seohyundaily  
Fun -Chinese version was called Scarlett Heart (SH played a Scarlett before)
This is Moon Lovers (SH was in Moon Embracing Sun musical)

furry ‏@flyfurryfly  
Based on the initial casting news, Seohyun would be pairing with Nam Joohyuk 

Seogeneration ‏@Seogeneration11  
Description of Seo's character from instiz 

Embedded image permalink

tricia ‏@poppypoppies 
Chinese reports of the drama has said that the Korean remake would have a different plot so don't base the characters on the original one

Seohyun's rumoured role in Moon Lovers; 

Embedded image permalink

wow...such a good year for Johyun....

Yeah girl, such a good year for you.... it's nice seeing you achieve your dream

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQebanxpngyxiHBmwpL5WW

I believe you can manage your time well, because is you!!!

keep happy and healthy, God Bless you!!! :wub:

delicious Nigata ice cream cake Yong2.... next, show us Kawagoe ice cream too, ok! :D

cr owner

Embedded image permalink
  • Like 5

it's been a long time since my last post here. tomorrow is my last day of final exam for this semester. my fifth semester in college. but i need to surpass this urge to laugh and overjoyed feeling here, because honestly I don't have another place to share if it is about uri yongseo.

recently, in IG, many yongseo shippers are afraid of thread from a significant BOICE. because of 'her', they recently deleted yong tag from their pics. 

I'm kinda bored so I take a time to relax after hours reading my exam material. I took my phone then I dig deeper to know who is the 'culprit' that could scare many yongseo shippers in IG. her followers are only less than 30, and people who she followed are artists and celebrities. and how come this little punk could scare many yongseo shippers in IG. 

So i start to take a toll on her. commenting her latest post about -accusing all the shippers that shipping yong with other woman celeb as cyberbullying.- leisurely I asked her, 

me: how about #yongda*sy

her: who?

me: aigoo this cutie pie, it's you who I paired with yong. (because her acc name lasted with da*sy)

and she didn't answer further.

is it funny? ok if it's not.

because, sometimes people take something too serious. 

I think she is just a young fangirl who is jealous because none paired her with yong. LOL. and why should we be bothered. haters gonna hate anyway.

wish me luck for my exam guys.

#okthisisrandom #forgiveme

• Like 4

10 hours ago, bokyo28 said:

Is that confirmed? I thought they would enlist together. :tears:

i don't think it is confirmed but Yong by Korean standard will be 30 in 2018 so whether he like it or not he has to enlist otherwise he will be summoned for not complying. Same goes with the 3 boys.So i guess that schedule is based on the year they reach there 30's wherein they could not delay the enlistment as they have reach the maximum age for the enlistment. We don't still know whether the boys will join their Yong in 2018 or they will enlist when they reach their 30's. 

• Like 4