[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Congratulations CNBLUE  & SNSD! Make this world brighter with your songs!

This is part of the happiness to us when we see both of you doing well.  On this joyous occasion, celebrate with all your fans. Make their lifetime memoir.

Keep Giving.... Keep Sharing . Make it bombastic !!! Have fun!

• Like 2

151203 CNBLUE BE A SUPERNOVA IN BUDOKAN   

정키미 ‏@Mrs_KIA  

[Trans] 【CNBLUE】Performance at Nippon Budokan ended!「Be a Supernova」tour is now over! Thanks to everyone CNBLUE can exist! Please wait for an even bigger come back! Thank you very much for today, really!

FA BE A SUPERNOVA IN BUDOKAN cr  @GrlyGirlie 

• YH it's a special night coz it's a special stage center stage! every concert I'd like it to be center stage!
  • YH ask if someone came for the first time! then he said from now on you'll come again and again to our concert ^^
  • omg YH has a very beautiful smile while singing! he look so happy! and he look at every floors keep looking up smiling happily
  • YH said he watch the 392 last night, the very first center stage they had! when he saw the IMH back then, he told himself YH do ur best ^^
  • I think in all supernova venues Budokan "Daisy" and "Realize" ending has much longer version! were u able to hear and enjoy the instruments
  • YH said next year he'll study different languages so he said he'll be able to do live everywhere!
  • During Radio YH went down the stage and did full rounds! and in the end He again lost his way^^ took different direction
  • somebody called YH name then he turn around sway his body and had very cute expression he repeated it many times
  • we are during the wave now! YH said make it energetic JH will take vid to update in Instagram
  • JH accidentally delete the vid and now we are doing it again! ^^
  • YH keep saying we fans are World Star ^^
  • YH the multi talented young man doing again the one act playing piano while having a dramatic expression ^^
  • YH again did the infamous gatsby sound and also the ichiran YH ask the members what are their orders in a song and they replied singing too \
  • During LL YH said to close our eyes and he will sing without a mic and he said feel it like I sing it to each one of you
  • omg the boys change each of their instrument! YH in drums MH in piano JH bass JS guitar
  • MH refuse to play the piano JH pass him the bass and now JH in piano YH in drums and JS guitar!
  • Wow YH is really good in drums! he said he will have a solo part in FNC kingdom!
  • YH sings Hold My Hands in Japanese! so happy he did hear and listen to my heart
  • double encore! the staff actually said no but YH said pls let us sing one more song! then he said thank you Budokan thank u staff

LOVE LIGHT :wub::wub:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:30ac4435a63658a45b6130715dcddecb&sudaref=t.co

Embedded image permalink

Cr: Emily大眼Monster

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cr @kitman18     

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cr. @ an07ne

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cr @kitman18 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Cr: Emily大眼Monster

Embedded image permalink

151203 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE 

@Mrs_KIA 

[Trans] All Be a Supernova Tour ended. Thank you very much for giving us many love and support until now! Until now too I gave my best but I will keep working even harder! One more time, thank you very much! Be happy! Ps: Can't wait to see you again in Korea too ♥

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

[Trans] Be a supernova Japan tours have ended! Very thankful to Seeing everyone enjoying the concerts to the fullest all this while. Everyone must be happy okay!!Let's enjoy all the happiness together

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! :wub:

151203 TAETISEO 'DEAR SANTA' SHOWCASE

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

• Seohyun likes winter more than other seasons this yr. She has always dreamed of Xmas album. She's happy and listening to the songs everyday.

• When she writes the lyrics, she surveyed people ard her for what they want. Most said spend with boyfriend or want a boyfriend. She realise most people want to spend christmas with family or boyfriend, so she wrote a song on a girl wishing for a great man
  • Even though she's satisfied with her work, she's worried that unnies might not like it. Luckily tiff said she loves it, and told her tt she's glad seo wrote the lyrics. She's proud of Seo.

크냔 ‏@crucial_gg  cr  ‏@ETN000 

• Taeyeon and Tiffany have discussed about this album together at the kitchen table at home since February.Tiffany gave an idea about this outfit and Taeyeon gave an idea about the lightbulbs.
  •  
  • TY:SH so pretty,look feminine when she speaks Chn. SH:U mean it's not when I speak Kor?>< TY:It is as well SH:Xiexie

• The girls were saying the teaser outfits fitted them so well but Seo said "mine were a bit short"
  • So Tae and fany replied " but they fitted us so well! That's because you're tall!"

Claudia ‏@dulcet2525  

• Seohyun and her wooo oooh woo oooh's .. she really loves those adlibs XD pro a pro!

• #TTS favourite songs #DearSanta
  • TY: Winter Story
  • SH: Merry Christmas
  • TF: I Like The Way