[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

It reminds me about "In My Head" selected to be the soundtract for "Supernatural" - a cartoon version of the same name film in 2011.So proud of CNBlue

And I am really really impressive because of our Yong's Chinese ability (at least he can speak more than the introduction himself LOL)

151007 [Naver Starcast] CNBLUE in Beijing (Bad Guys Always Die OST MV Press Conference)

• Like 4

one day! one day! Joohyun will post the same LOL :)

“It’s been almost 6 years since we’ve dated. I fell for him immediately after meeting him for the first time through a variety show. He is a boyfriend whom I have a lot to learn from and I am thankful for that. We are dating like any other couple, having good times, fighting, getting disappointed, and feeling thankful.” :P:P

• Like 6

151008 Mnet Mcountdown - CNBLUE

151008 YONGHWA IG UPDATE

[Tran] Yonghwa over flowers

opssss My OTP in white today~~~ GOGUMA feels... :wub::wub:

151008 Jung Yonghwa SKIN79 Pink Energy Promo Poster

CQx8sQ8XAAAoNMV.png

CNSD :wub::P 

Annyeonghaseyo Eonnideul, Oppadeul, Chingudeul, Dongsaengdeul.

It's been a long time since I come by here, but I sometimes watch over YongSeo through Instagram kekekeke

If you're my ff reader, I just posted two chapters in row today, please enjoy reading it *deep bow*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/10/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/11/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

gamsahamnidaaaa :D *bow again*

Thanks @bluepulpy for the update... can i have favor in the story?? Can put some char like JongYoon?? XD keke 

Sorry for the trouble. XD

Hallo Oppa gamsahmnida for reading my story :D but i'm a little confused here, do you mean JongYeon or JongYoon? kekekeke we've two different option here :P thanks once again for reading :D

And annyeong again yeorobun.. :D

If you read my other FF, Darling, I Do.. I just posted two new chapters on asianfanfics, kekekeke..

Here's the link, and enjoy reading *bow*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1017722/3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1017722/4

Gamsahamnidaaaa :D

Of coz is JongHyun and Yoona. XD keke.... ohh.. on your other FF, havent got the time yet but i will do when i got the free time. Being pre-occupied with work and JongYoon FF lately.. Since get hooked with the story having JH and YN get sicked or injured.. makes the story more and more interesting. Keke.

Dont worry, YongSeo is still the 1st place after that is JongYoon. 

• Like 3

Its been awhile i didnt post anything here *sigh . student life kill me slowly :( i even dont know whos CNBLUE anymore haha . I'm just lowkey tracking them like a silent stalker , HAHAHA hows everyone doin ? 

Cant believe Cinderella's promotion already ended >< It just 4 weeks  . Now its the time for the boys to concentrate on thier tour concert . Well i hope they stop by at my country tooo :D 

And Juhyun . seems like she just being unnie's promoter these day . HAHAHA aigooo i miss her soo much . 

• Like 4

151009 [Official Photos] CNBLUE - SBS Radio Park SoHyun's Love Game 9/24

CQ2Mne9WsAANmv7.png

CQ2MmcFXAAAHqGl.png

CNBLUE.CL ‏@CNBLUECL  

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000336099&vProgId=1000493&vMenuId=1009610

151009 Behind Day - YONGHWA

cr CNBYonghwa ‏@CNBYonghwa  Cr DCJYH

Due to his weakened immunity he had eczema (rash) not allergy. Cr DCJYH

JYH no long drinks chrysanthemum tea, instead he drinks sikhye (rice drinks) as a snack.

He was gifted beef & ate it 4 breakfast. A few days ago he got blood test w high cholesterol cuz of eating beef a lot

JYH drinks Sikhye (rice drink) that is limited edition from SSG mart

Recently JYH doesn't listen to music & thinks there should be time like that. He will start to compose songs on Dec

when he has difficult time, he doesn't recommend to rely on media/books & it's better to enjoy time of difficulty

JYH likes Mufasa of Lion King the most. When he fell off from cliff, YH was so sad. He feels still sad thinking of it

He seldom eats snack/meal before performance. He gets sweat & needs to redo make-ups if he eats meal. He rather choses Sikhye

JYH thinks he penned wrap of Imagination well. It describes picture of the scene. So he will attend 2016 Show Me the Money

JYH penned wrap of Sweet Holiday when MH had hard time to write its lyric.

Since YH composed too many songs this year, he doesn't feel like composing them quite a while.Furthermore recently he doesn't  listen to songs in particular

Edited by luvys

Its been awhile i didnt post anything here *sigh . student life kill me slowly :( i even dont know whos CNBLUE anymore haha . I'm just lowkey tracking them like a silent stalker , HAHAHA hows everyone doin ? 

Cant believe Cinderella's promotion already ended >< It just 4 weeks  . Now its the time for the boys to concentrate on thier tour concert . Well i hope they stop by at my country tooo :D 

And Juhyun . seems like she just being unnie's promoter these day . HAHAHA aigooo i miss her soo much . 

yeah. miss youuu..:wub: fighting reen!!!! do well yaal!!

yeah. miss youuu..:wub: fighting reen!!!! do well yaal!!

Yeah miss you too... you busy with study and JongYeon there right? Keke.... Hwaiting... lil'sis