[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

HAPPY 6th DEBUT ANNIVERSARY JYH

HYUN JUST LIKE FANY PIC BUT NOT AN UPDATE.... WAHH  HYUN PLZZ UPDATE SOMETHING.. SUPPORTIVE SNSD ..YEAY  TAEYEON SOLO ALBUM..  CONGRATSSS TAE..

Edited by luvys

151007 SEOHYUN IG UPDATE

soshistagramtrans@seojuhyun_s:

Sky that pours light~~~~~~Standing under it, I~I~I~I, I, I~~ (lyrics of 'I')
#Taeyeon unnie, lots, lots, lots of congratulations on your solo debut~~♡Ah...Because #I is so good, it's on endless repeat hehe we all support you~♡Taengoo unnie, figh-Taeng!!^^♡
#URalso is good..All of the side tracks are so~~o good..TT

151007 Yonghwa at KCW's "This Beautiful Morning" on SBS Radio

CQrTCZrU8AAWY0t.jpg 

CQrTDM5U8AA8Z58.jpg

CQrTMCAVAAAqh6k.jpg

CQrlMGYVEAAVU5o.jpg

cr heich_ ‏@heich_  cr 栖点

YH:Chi fans gifted me this guitar as my bday gift.

How big is ur Chinese fandom?

YH:I don't mind so much of the numbers so I havent counted

YH told him about his weibo followers being 4.3 mill :) KCW amazed

How is it when u get off the airport?

YH: They passionately greet me :)

KCW: I wanna find out if that tattoo is real

YH: It's just painted with a pen by a tattooist

Bc I don't have a tattoo, I wanted to try it and ended up adding too much

YH: wanted to try tattoo cause I've never did before, but there's too many designs, couldn't stop choosing them cr 栖点

KCW: the gradation is so nice It's a pen that can enable such expressions, it was so amazing

KCW: If u were to borrow magical powers from tattoos, what would u want?

YH: I wanna get my parents' faces and engrave them on my sides

YH: the more time it passes, the more difficult it is to write music

He was holding a guitar with a candle lit in the dark room when he wrote the song. The candlelight seemed to be struggling by itself.

Hold my hand was composed using a guitar while burning some scented candles, to deliver the message of "pls hold my hand" when he's tired

KCW: listening to the story behind it before listening to it makes it even better. It's those desperate sentiments that make songs.

Cinderella also is originally about breaking away from everyday/preconceived norms as that's what he considers Cinderella epitomizes

KCW: Do u have to go to Cheongju? Give them a call and u can go later T_T (he wants to have lunch with YH)

YH: Should I cancel the schedule?? XD

YH: When I meet friends back in Busan, I feel like I went back to the old days. We can spend all night just talking.

YH is happy whenever he meets his friends from Busan, they would talk through the night using satoori cr 栖点

When YH is young, he dislike people say "u are still young.." so when he has a kid next time, he won't use this ordering method to teach him

Q why is this called last leaf? -the first thing that came out was "beautiful world" so I thought should I name it that? but as I added -

the lyrics. like the candlelight before, watching that leaf became hope. So whenever it's difficult for me I listen to this song.

YH:Last leaf is like a candle..When I'm in hardship & difficulty, I don't want even words of (ppl's) comfort.

YH: Before, I wondered "how can I make those who hate me like me?" Now, I changed to "let's be nicer to those who like me."

YH: Before, I wondered "how can I make those who hate me like me?" Now, I changed to "let's be nicer to those who like me."

I think this is the wisest decision you have done Yong, cause no matter what you do, haters will always hate you, it is just a waste of energy to find things that will please them and it will just add up to your stress.It is better to focus your strength in improving yourself and enhancing your talent, cause people that liked you will love you more in return. Take those haters as a challenge for your self enhancement,your fans will always love you no matter what those haters will do.You are not just a talented soul but a kind hearted too. I will always be one of your proud fan, who will love you from a far :)

• Like 6

Just curious since I'm just new to YongSeo and being Boice... who\what fandom\group is the most haters for YH?  Why?

How can you not love a person like YongHwa?  HE's so down to earth not to mention he's so in love to music, you'll clearly see it the way he performs

• Like 3

151007 YONGHWA IG UPDATE 

[TRANS] God of basketball

151007 Skin79

CQsuKy1UwAA7NqS.jpg

Cr. 郑容和微吧

Edited by luvys

Just curious since I'm just new to YongSeo and being Boice... who\what fandom\group is the most haters for YH?  Why?

How can you not love a person like YongHwa?  HE's so down to earth not to mention he's so in love to music, you'll clearly see it the way he performs

it is hard to name names, but this is the reason why I restrict myself from reading comments in all the sites, because it upsets me reading comments from haters. Since the day I became his fan, I always followed every videos, every article, and everything about Yong. The first time I become passionately attached to a celebrity, the more I watched and the more I read about him, the more I learned and the more I liked him not just an artist but a person as well, there is nothing but words of goodness from the people whom he worked with, his kindness to his bandmate and his colleagues is legendary. Sometimes I don't understand the reasons of the haters but I guess that is life and part of their work. We could not please everybody anyway. Since Yong has brought up that now I know that he is really reading comments. :) He might be lurking here too and just want him to know that if he has a thousand haters, he has a million fans that loved him too, including an ajumma like me :) 

• Like 5

Guest Simply_geri

Im curious that profile pic of yong... Isnt it from a drama? Can anyone tell me tbh i havent seen any of his drama :) i just know it is because i think ive seen it somewhere. Thanks

Im curious that profile pic of yong... Isnt it from a drama? Can anyone tell me tbh i havent seen any of his drama :) i just know it is because i think ive seen it somewhere. Thanks

That's from YAB "Kang Shin-woo" :) If I'm not mistaken that's the part where he followed Go Minam in Myeongdong :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin

151007 YONGHWA IG UPDATE

[Trans]It's my 6th debut anniversary~once again I return this honor to those who support for me & love me

cr CNBYonghwa

[Trans] The god of basketball vol.2

Annyeonghaseyo Eonnideul, Oppadeul, Chingudeul, Dongsaengdeul.

It's been a long time since I come by here, but I sometimes watch over YongSeo through Instagram kekekeke

If you're my ff reader, I just posted two chapters in row today, please enjoy reading it *deep bow*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/10/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/11/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

gamsahamnidaaaa :D *bow again*

Thanks @bluepulpy for the update... can i have favor in the story?? Can put some char like JongYoon?? XD keke 

Sorry for the trouble. XD

Hallo Oppa gamsahmnida for reading my story :D but i'm a little confused here, do you mean JongYeon or JongYoon? kekekeke we've two different option here :P thanks once again for reading :D

And annyeong again yeorobun.. :D

If you read my other FF, Darling, I Do.. I just posted two new chapters on asianfanfics, kekekeke..

Here's the link, and enjoy reading *bow*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1017722/3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1017722/4

Gamsahamnidaaaa :D

Edited by bluepulpy
  • Like 2

[TRANS] @seojuhyun_s Ta dah~ It's Seohyun ^^ Heh. I hope you spend a good day today too~♡ Be sure to watch #Taeyeon unnie's first broadcast~ All of us, hehe. 
To~~tally looking forward to it~ Heh. Thump thump♡
#I ~~~i

Cr: https://twitter.com/SonexStella/status/651978015803600896 

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 1