[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Annyeonghaseyo Eonnideul, Oppadeul, Chingudeul, Dongsaengdeul.

It's been a long time since I come by here, but I sometimes watch over YongSeo through Instagram kekekeke

If you're my ff reader, I just posted two chapters in row today, please enjoy reading it *deep bow*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/10/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/11/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

gamsahamnidaaaa :D *bow again*

• Like 4

151004 SBS Inkigayo CNBLUE Cinderella Official

CQcXK1LUYAAR3pi.jpg

151004 SUWON FANSIGN 

CQeDwoyUwAAmG5j.jpg

CQeDwKrU8AAU-7k.jpg

CQeDq05UsAAKh5h.jpg

CQeDhilUwAA7eCr.jpg

CQeAaNDVAAAHpr6.jpg

CQeAKhmVEAEFaea.jpg

CQd_gaZVAAEWTiL.jpg

CQd8lg4VEAAXiEc.jpg

CQd35YHVEAA01VR.jpg

WOWWW... LUCKY FANS...

Edited by luvys

151004 HYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE 

[TRANS ] hello~~ how are you doing??ㅎㅎ i miss you~~ all~ㅜㅜ❤️ cr tippacha

WAHHHH NICE FAN ART :wub::wub:

Edited by luvys

Guest Simply_geri

For some reason that pic of seohyun with headphones on at first look she looks like song jihyo, lol! I had to double look! ^^

question: on that recent concert of cn blue where yongseo lighted sign was spotted was it posted by a fan or official cnblue weibo accnt?

thanks alot! Sorry i had to ask <3 thank u in advance to whoever can answer me! ^^

I was too busy these few days and only had the time to listen to all the songs in Colors album now. My favourite song is My World and Hold me. I always feel that I can actually take a peek at Yong Hwa's inner thoughts more through his lyrics, especially the English ones, I don't know why I feel he is most honest when he write in English. 

Enjoy the lyrics and the songs! 

Edited by Yongseojyhsjh
  • Like 1

Guest dandeliongoguma

When I started Yongseo I was soooooo freaking deeply addicted to it , I was going crazy and was rambling about how I rewatched all the episodes and fan made videos a 1000 times and was crying about my SEVERE YONGSEO WITHDRAWAL.:tears: Nowwww,I am A HARDCORE BOICE,LOOOVVVVVEEE YONGHWA and follow Snsd & I support SeohyunB).But I am soooooo freaking scared to rewatch the episodes as I am sooooo damn scared that I might get addicted again & have to go through that painful heartbreak that their WGM is over.Now I want them to be successful in their careers and be happy together or single as I believe that they are intelligent people who could make the best choice for their lives.I AM THAT COOOOOL NOW you know...;)(SECRETLY REPEATING THE WORDS ""YONGSEO PLZZZZZZZZ BE REAL & stay happy together"" in my head).. HEHEHEHEHE:lol::P:rolleyes:.Guess this is one the phases I have to go through....!!!HAHA..!!!!!

Annyeonghaseyo Eonnideul, Oppadeul, Chingudeul, Dongsaengdeul.

It's been a long time since I come by here, but I sometimes watch over YongSeo through Instagram kekekeke

If you're my ff reader, I just posted two chapters in row today, please enjoy reading it *deep bow*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/10/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/944437/11/love-light-cnblue-jungyonghwa-snsd-yongseo-seojoohyun-gogumacouple-cnsd

gamsahamnidaaaa :D *bow again*

Thanks @bluepulpy for the update... can i have favor in the story?? Can put some char like JongYoon?? XD keke 

Sorry for the trouble. XD

• Like 1