[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

HAHA hello evryone here!

After seeing the video previously posted, i saw how Yonghwa became super cautious of the fact that he was standing beside SNSD and quickly went behind his brothers!! OMG , scenes like this make my young heart become a little mre hopeful and my brain a little happier :')

• Like 4

:Looks like CNBLUE lost to the Dumb Dumb... for me, that Dumb Dumb is not that catchy.. it's their dance.  I think SNSD and RV's choreographer(s) is/are the same.  This is also the reason why Party got much more trophy than APink's Remember though Remember (for me) is a much better song... Choreography on Party is so amazing!

Guest Simply_geri

Daaannggggg!!! That edited photo of yongseo really shows how they look alike. I dnt know if u guys belive in this: couples look alike. My goguma heart wishes so hard that this two is real <3

:Looks like CNBLUE lost to the Dumb Dumb... for me, that Dumb Dumb is not that catchy.. it's their dance.  I think SNSD and RV's choreographer(s) is/are the same.  This is also the reason why Party got much more trophy than APink's Remember though Remember (for me) is a much better song... Choreography on Party is so amazing!

Well... as you can see always basically K-pop is kinda dominate or 1 side victory on dance group rather rock band. As you can see some show or collaboration concert. Just the recent where CNSD interaction show few weeks ago. CN Blue is kinda the only rock band in there while most of singer from there is dance group. 

But no matter how odds the victory or others else... i will always support CNBLUE coz i just enter BOICE recently. Although is kinda too old for me to join fanclub but hey... you never guess... i do enjoy their music especially recently i kinda hooked with JH husky voice. The opening part of Love Is are very nice to hear. I stop here on the JH part. But recently gogumas detective has been spotted uri couple's couple things. keke...

Good for you guys. YSIR

• Like 2

Well... as you can see always basically K-pop is kinda dominate or 1 side victory on dance group rather rock band. As you can see some show or collaboration concert. Just the recent where CNSD interaction show few weeks ago. CN Blue is kinda the only rock band in there while most of singer from there is dance group. 

Singing and dancing of an artiste in a concert will bore me to death.  This is the reason why I always drink in a bar with a live performing bands and still in love with the The Corrs B)

"Yonghwa started his self expose mode again. He mentioned that he is drinking tea nowadays and Jung Shin teasingly said "Given by S xx right? Yonghwa stayed silent and did not deny. Jung Shin then seemed to realize it's on broadcast and said sorry."

Can't wait for the vid with english sub on where this came from :w00t:

• Like 6

Singing and dancing of an artiste in a concert will bore me to death.  This is the reason why I always drink in a bar with a live performing bands and still in love with the The Corrs B)

"Yonghwa started his self expose mode again. He mentioned that he is drinking tea nowadays and Jung Shin teasingly said "Given by S xx right? Yonghwa stayed silent and did not deny. Jung Shin then seemed to realize it's on broadcast and said sorry."

Yah... is funny on that mode. I cant stop laughing. Its feels like JS suddenly exposed YH in relationship with SH. hahaha.

For western rock band, i like Bon Jovi and My Chemical Romance. keke

• Like 3

Yup... my first rock band and still listening to their song...Bon Jovi! B)  I also love Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park (been to their concerts and it's awesome!) B)

Can't wait to see Yong's reaction upon JS's mentioned of S.  YongSeo is Real definitely :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

theres already a english sub for it but its not complete some lines are missing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcWfy20DAuY

• Like 1

If you all want to watch the part about yonghwa's tea, start from 15:20. Btw, I was the translator for that weibo post on instagram, I was shocked to see you all reposting my translation. Haha. Yonghwa's reaction is cute, he acted nonchalant and tried to laugh it off but did not deny at all. YSIR! 

• Like 5

Guest dandeliongoguma

@yongseojyhsjh Thank you sooooooooooo much.I was kinda sad after seeing Seohyun's Radio star episode.This instagram post of Jungshin chingoo teasing Yoong is just what I needed to restore my faith in YongSeo.Thank you.KAMSAAMIDHAA....:)

If you all want to watch the part about yonghwa's tea, start from 15:20. Btw, I was the translator for that weibo post on instagram, I was shocked to see you all reposting my translation. Haha. Yonghwa's reaction is cute, he acted nonchalant and tried to laugh it off but did not deny at all. YSIR! 

Thanks for the translation bro B)