[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

WAHH TODAY HYUN  SPAM HER IG BCZ OF  HYOYEON BIRTHDAY .I KNOW HYUN. YOU LOVE HYOYEON UNNIE SO MUCH.:wub: 

CNBLUE KBS Cool FM KISS THE RADIO 

Suddenly reminds me of hyun.. :wub:

yes they won!!!! i was so worried that they wont get one win because of the charts but i know their album was awesome just different this time.... congrats CNBLUE!!! i should have not worry coz well they are cnblue heheh

Share the same feeling as you do :) Now I can relax . Congrats Boys, the first and definitely not the last.

SeoHyun obviously love and adore her Hyoyeon unnie more than her other unnies :) It's Hyoyeon's Bday so Hyun is feeling thankful by spamming IG

• Like 4

150922 Sukira - CNBLUE

Thank You Everyone. It's a late greetings though. We won 1st at "theshow" today^^ Thanks to you~ We'll make nice songs. Thank You.

@luvys the lyrics by minhyuk reminds me of FX... 1. is hot summer a hot hot summer 2.  e e e electric shock...

CNBLUE could not be more obvious... Hyung thought you that huh?

#I'm genie for you girl #catch me #diamond girl #cinderella (girl with curfew)

@pinkglaze .. yeay. I noticed too. :)ofc he learns from his hyung. hihihi  You know about jonghyun being depression last 2-3 years ago..I juz read the translation of his interview (cosmopolitan magazine). What caught my attention ws ,when jonghyun mention he started to read book about Philosophy & Economic.. wowww...nowdays yong and john love to read books. Becme their habit.. totally HYUN effect.. :):wub:

150922 Pikicast - Again - CNBLUE

hmmmm sarang bit..:wub::wub: hihihi

Hello everyone! Greetings from Indonesia!!

I've known soompi since a long time ago and I finally made an account because I couldn't help but feel like joining all the other fellow gogumas spazzing over uri yongseo (>_<)

I've read many of your posts and those posts have caused me re-watching YongSeo's WGM Episodes!

Not sure if anyone has posted about this or not, but really though, the moment I watched their skiing episode.. I realized that it might've been the first time that yong knew about seo's shoe size :') Man, and knowing how great of a man Yonghwa is.. of course he wouldn't forget anything that his buin ever mentioned , right?

11410721_754883674616812_1747832739_n.jp

and by the way, Congratulation to the boys for their first winning and nice to meet you all guys!!

Edited by nalomtweety
  • Like 8