[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest supercalifragilistic

OK, folks.  I have finally watched the DMC KPop Concert rehearsals.   Despite all the spazzing that happened in this thread and beyond, I have to say this - I could not, with rational eyes, see any form of interaction between our OTP.

Don't be mistaken; there was plenty of CNSD interaction.  But what I observed was a pointed avoidance of each other.  I saw YongHwa chatting with other SNSD's and I saw SeoHyun laughing with JongHyun.  But YongHwa and SeoHyun behaved like they were complete strangers; inconsequential to each other.

And that is what I find really suspicious.  Perhaps the fan cam from that other rehearsal has spooked them? 

hmmmmmmm LOVE LIGHT again.. yong .. you are promoting 2gether.. hihihi we know why..  This year so many times yong will sing LOVE LIGHT.. almost every show/ event.. :wub::wub::wub: LOVE LIGHT 42:18

Edited by luvys

OK, folks.  I have finally watched the DMC KPop Concert rehearsals.   Despite all the spazzing that happened in this thread and beyond, I have to say this - I could not, with rational eyes, see any form of interaction between our OTP.

Don't be mistaken; there was plenty of CNSD interaction.  But what I observed was a pointed avoidance of each other.  I saw YongHwa chatting with other SNSD's and I saw SeoHyun laughing with JongHyun.  But YongHwa and SeoHyun behaved like they were complete strangers; inconsequential to each other.

And that is what I find really suspicious.  Perhaps the fan cam from that other rehearsal has spooked them? 

Exactly friend :) that video influenced a lot with regards to their recent interaction.

• Like 2

I know there was questions as to why their album was at #34 on the charts but what I was thinking is that CNBLUE/FNC  had announced the CNBLUE's Japanese album a very long time ago, but a lot of people have said that the announcements for  their Korean 2gether album like only happened like 2 weeks ago. Most people were caught unawares. Also, their Korean album promotions are being filmed in Japan. Other than the teasers for the Korean album, CNBLUE has been promoting in Japan for their. upcoming Japanese album. What we are seeing is CNBLUE Cinderella in Japan They are also doing all the promos for the Korean album from Japan. I personally think that ,as a business major, this whole promotion for their albums was a huge uncoordinated mess. Not enough pre-promotion  for the Korean album but also all the promos for the Korean album has been filmed from Japan while doing promos for the Japanese release. It gives the impression that the Koren album is an afterthought. They will probably be doing the concerts for  the Japanese release at the same time they should be doing the promotions in Korea for 2gether . How does that even work? Apparently Cinderella is now #1 on most Asian charts so that is encouraging. .  My Opinion is that the promotion for CNBLUE's  two albums has be screwed royally from the beginning. Maybe it will all even out in the end but this dual promotions is not (I think) going to work. This dual  comebacks isa mess. The songs are great, the videos are great, the album is great, it is just how everything is being handled.My Opinion.

Can't agree for more.

Goodluck to our boys on today's show, surely they will make us high and proud once again. I would be hypocrite if I will say it is ok for them not to win or for me to wish for a trophy but the effort they have done to make this two albums possible is enough for me to say that I am proud to be a fan or even prouder than ever. Trophy or not I am anticipating their live performances with glee. 

i am agree. Tropy or win is needed but not important at all. I think Boice more anticipate for album and concert than just a winner at music show. We are glad cnblue as winner. If not, cnblue still the winner in heart a lot of people around the world.

Exactly friend :) that video influenced a lot with regards to their recent interaction.

Agree agree... there is also one part where dunno whether you guys notice or not.. where he kinda like put JH beside YN when he know YN is walking and maybe stand beside him. Keke... but y have to put JH there when he is the closet between SNSD member. Since he can particularly see SH from that place since is very very very close. Or maybe sometimes else (JH and YN putting tgt to do make up)

Arghh... my dark side is back again. 

I enjoyed listening and watching Radio performance than Cinderella.... IMHO (don't crucify me), CNBlue should stick to Rock Songs.

Btw, I'm not a rocker.. I'm more into Rap\Hip-hop\techno songs (e.g. m-flo, Jinusean)

Edited by Tracer1

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK HERE IN THIS PLATFORM AGAIN.

WELL , REMEMBER IN RADIO STAR SEOHYUN MENITONED THAT SHE WAS IN A RS BEFORE AFTER DEBUT BUT IT DIDN'T TURN OUT WELL ( IE, NEVER LAST TILL NOW) , i really honestly think that the guy is yonghwa! WHY?

SIMPLE: remember before that in WGM she said she didn't had any rs before after debut but suddenly fast forward a few years later POOOOF! 

Well, what do u guys think? To be honest, i was really sad that maybe they've already ended their conncection or whatsoever with each other

ANDDDD OMG the recent concert where they both were in made me see how yong kept looking over at hyun <3

YONGSEO FEELS BACCK!!!!

WELL , REMEMBER IN RADIO STAR SEOHYUN MENITONED THAT SHE WAS IN A RS BEFORE AFTER DEBUT BUT IT DIDN'T TURN OUT WELL ( IE, NEVER LAST TILL NOW) , i really honestly think that the guy is yonghwa! WHY?

SIMPLE: remember before that in WGM she said she didn't had any rs before after debut but suddenly fast forward a few years later POOOOF! 

RS = ?? 

Guest supercalifragilistic

Agree agree... there is also one part where dunno whether you guys notice or not.. where he kinda like put JH beside YN when he know YN is walking and maybe stand beside him. Keke... but y have to put JH there when he is the closet between SNSD member. Since he can particularly see SH from that place since is very very very close. Or maybe sometimes else (JH and YN putting tgt to do make up)

For me, the suspicious actions include the fact that each of them looked nonchalantly in the direction of the other, deliberately looked/moved away from each other and SeoHyun...  She was like hyper when no one else was.  Almost like she wanted someone's attention.  

All this wouldn't be suspicious if there weren't on friendly terms.  While we don't know about their dating status, we have had proof that they're friendly.  So that last fan cam must have really spooked them.

She look sooo chubby and im soooooooo happy :D Miss you :tears:

Juhyun at Estee Launder 'Envy Lip Potion' Launching  event .

New Hair look sooo good ^^ Why sooo yeppo yeppo >< 

CPLJbG5WgAALsHi.jpgCPLNfRYUkAAedtJ.jpg

While baby look soooo good . here our prince look soooooooo "please eat more" :D 

CPK4vRSUwAA7TLk.jpg

• Like 3

Everyone please help to vote for CNBLUE! They need to win for all the hard work they had put in! And keep watching cinderella's mtv as youtube views are counted during music shows. I sincerely hope they win something and do well. A lot of fans are saying they are flopping in mysic charts and do not have enough views on youtube. Please support yong and the CNBLUE boys!!  http://m.mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/vote?siteCode=S21

• Like 1