[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Oh..Seohyun is SNSD's Cinderella .

and yong's explanation about Cinderella, he said one day he was thinking about Cinderella and he thinks he would write song about Cinderella, it could be one day while trolling his buin they mention that she's SNSD's Cinderella then the idea came out LOL. How randomly he would think of Cinderella without bumping into this. Fairytales are a girly thing much more it is weird to think of him as a grown up namja thinking about a famous fairytale heroine LOL and be inspired and write songs.

We all knows she's the real Cinderella since forever . Sleep at Midnight , Always messup with her shoes on stage . Shes the one , HAHAHA im sorry cant help with this delulu ^^ 

Yeah Yonghwa said Cinderella inspiration come when hes having patbingsoo date with Jungshin . Idk why Such thing could happen . If Patbigsoo then . Its should be Elsa from Frozen :D ~~~~ HAHAHA 

Well . lets just support this album and the boys hardwork  ! 

if I'm not wrong, yonghwa said the album name 2gether was a random idea during patbingsoo date with uri jungshin chingu

if I'm not wrong, yonghwa said the album name 2gether was a random idea during patbingsoo date with uri jungshin chingu

Oh yaa i was wrong . its #2gether not #Cinderella . :) Thankyou . My head need a memory card 100gb . Too much stuff . Its stuck already . hahhaha 

• Like 1

Oh yaa i was wrong . its #2gether not #Cinderella . :) Thankyou . My head need a memory card 100gb . Too much stuff . Its stuck already . hahhaha 

You mean 2TB for your memory card. I think will be enuf for it. XD

• Like 1

Guest quedheblue

Hey guys i want to drop a survey from CNBLUE Indonesia Fanclub :wub:   (Cr: CNBLUE4INA)

CNBLUE4INA as a fanbase for Boice Indonesia is trying to bring CNBLUE Come Together Concert to our country. But first we need to know how big your interest to see CNBLUE here. So we made this survey and hoping to get a good result. We will forward the result of this survey to FNC Entertainment and local promoter as a proof of our excitement so they can considering to bring CNBLUE again.

We’re asking for your help by fill up all the questions below and spread this survey to all BOICE friends

This survey is open for all Indonesian and overseas BOICE who wants to see CNBLUE to come to Indonesia and especially for those who willing to attend the concert in Jakarta.

We need 3000-5000 votes to give the result to Promoter and FNC ent, and deadline is september 15

Pleas Please click the following link to begin the survey:

http://cnblue4ina.com/bahasa-eng-version-survey-cnblue-concert-in-jakarta

Hello To All Boice !

CNBLUE4INA as a fanbase for Boice Indonesia is trying to bring CNBLUE Come Together Concert to our country. But first we need to know how big your interest to see CNBLUE here. So we made this survey and hoping to get a good result. We will forward the result of this survey to FNC Entertainment and local promoter as a proof of our excitement so they can considering to bring CNBLUE here.
We're asking for your help by filling up all the questions here and spread this survey to all BOICE friends

This survey is open for all Indonesian and overseas BOICE who wants to see CNBLUE to come to Indonesia and especially for those who willing to attend the concert in Jakarta.

Heol Knetz Describe Seohyun as Cinderella . :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.sg/2015/09/comparing-female-idols-to-disney.html?m=1

6.gifCOwcb9dVAAAvqdB.png

CNBLUE went personally to Colors Listening Event .

[TRANS] On 9/13 a Trial Listening Event for CNBLUE's 4th Album「colors」 was held and CNBLUE attended it !

Yonghwa : Please listen to it well and also listen to our Korean upcoming album . Lets meet at Lives !

Their schedule today :

CNBLUE Schedule KST

17:30 SHOW CHAMPION Special KMF2015 (Yokohama Arena, Japan)

23:00 V APP CINDERELLA LIVE IN JAPAN ~

• Like 5

Speaking of Cinderella I got to watch Cnblue Vapp with Engsub, I think someone posted here something about Yong saying SEO-UL city repeatedly,then last night was blammm!!!!, then I understood, he said something about where he got his inspiration and he said SEO-UL city SEO-UL City  then he mention JongHyun's last day of his virtual marriage and they look at each other and they talk about "bittersweet" owssss can't help but giggle, I don't know if it is just me but something hit me, is Yong just trying to tease Goguma or he is sending hints slowly by slowly. :)

Yong is SNS King, he is aware of what is happening online,Cinderella is not just a random thought, he has trolled someone and bump something for him to think of Cinderella , Yong you may be the SNS King but Gogumas are a resourceful soldiers of the king;) your wit will never work with our delusional mind:D

1 more day to go. excited much for the debut of  #2Gether #Cinderella

• Like 6

While watching the Grand KPop Festival CNBlue cut, when they started with Love, I was like "Pls let Love Light be the next song for the sake of Gogumas!!!" (I haven't seen the performance listing) coz that would give us so much feels. and then BAM! Love Light!!! I jumped around celebrating like our Gochun Nation just won the world cup or something. The only thing missing here was Run Devil Run in between those songs, and we would have been all dean =)) but well, they can't sing others' songs can they *giggles* 

The 2 songs were in the same album, so they're performed in such order, call me delusional, which i prefer delulu. But that's how a goguma's heart works I guess. We get sparks of happiness from such tiny tiny little things that has anything to do with YongSeo, and we'd love to keep it that way. 

• Like 4

The MV,goosebumps, Yong now tell that one day you just randomly think of Cinderella and you suddenly write the songs. But the lyrics says it is Cinderella HYUN.

When the clock strikes 12 you are gone like magic, I can't let you go girl

When the clock strikes twelve/ you turn off your phone, I just wanna be with you girl :D:D

SeoHyun sleeps at twelve so probably by then she switch off her phone LOL, so this is where you get your inspiration SEO-UL city....Seo-ul City.

Daebak!!!! Yong

• Like 5