[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Its really different from their previous videos. I really love it!! CNBLUE fighting!!!!

It is like  a confirmation or maybe a preparation to the fans that the boys are not single anymore :)

The video is really bolder,sexier and more mature. Something new to look forward to. Proud of the boys :)

• Like 3

Guest supercalifragilistic

Ooooohhh...  The shaving scene is so intimate!  It's just a simple act of shaving and yet I felt excited.  If only it was SeoHyun in that role :D

OT - JongHyun's scene looks like his Busan car trip with SeungYeon.  And MinHyuk's arms have manned up - Hubba hubba!

Oh, it is been a while since the last time I drop a comment her.

First of all, I dont really read all of your comment, I just come straight to last page.

Secondly, I dont what are you guys talking about except Yongseo related, but I think it has been closed case, right?

I dont refer this to any of comment here, but I wanna say what my goguma family said to me when there are a lot of people who want to 'ruined' our paceful home. JUST IGNORE IT, AND THEY WILL BE QUITE.

We are here to spazz anything relate to Yong and Seo, except that just ignore. 

#I really say this not to offense anybody here, just opinion#

Lets continue our spazz, shall we?

OMG, ahaha, Hyun, you must hold onto yourself, your nampyeon make every female in the world drolling over him. But dont worry, we only can drolling, since you are the one and onky who can touch him, kkkkk.

Please somebody here, make a fics based that teaser. I am stuck with my imagination, so I will be waiting any of you to make that one.

Happy weekend every body. YONSEO YONGWONARA

• Like 2

Please everyone, please refrain yourself or ourselves on talking about religion in here. Is a very sensitive topic on that particular matter. We are gather here to support our couple. YongHwa  & Seohyun. No matter what is the sign or something on YH guitar or others, just treat it as an art or keep it to your heart.

I'll just quote this "again" for a "very stubborn" member here.

• Like 2

Guys I have a very simple question, can you tell me? 

Does the lion heart album come in a full package or is it a mini album like Mr. Mr.? 

how bout the thanks to section.. Any suspicious message?

thank you

my sister said it is mini album, but I really dont know. You can track our previous page. As CNBLUE is full album. I and my sister will buy it, kyaaaaaa... cant wait..:w00t::wub:

• Like 1

Please everyone, please refrain yourself or ourselves on talking about religion in here. Is a very sensitive topic on that particular matter. We are gather here to support our couple. YongHwa  & Seohyun. No matter what is the sign or something on YH guitar or others, just treat it as an art or keep it to your heart.

I'll just quote this "again" for a "very stubborn" member here.

Does the lion heart album come in a full package or is it a mini album like Mr. Mr.? 

thank you

I think it was said that it is a whole album, it has about 12 songs??? But have no idea about the thanks section =/

BTW I'm also here since thread one, and @celticheart47 totally forgot about our very first and lovely translator J2dlee! haha =), First YongSeo WGM, then J2dlee (and after her came M3 worked together for awhile) then video+subs ^^, and then from monday to friday "OMG Yong/Hyun are wearing the precious", "OMG when MBC's strike is going to be over?, I miss YongSeo so much" "OMG Yong lost his ring", "OMG is love light talking about Hyun?, it sounds like it", "OMG they are having a duet!!!"  haha oh the old good days!!!

• Like 6

Sorry chingus ! If I could not follow the rules of not entertaining the trolls, as I have said before the reason,I am not following Yongs SNS account is because of some trolls who malign him and I just could not stand to ignore and not defend his side. I am just a fan, a normal fan who get hurts reading false allegations. I might reply once or twice depends on my mood but after I stressed out my point then I'm done,so pardon me if I could not let it pass. Anyway you are all right we are here to spazz about our OTP.

I am not the type who goes gaga over Yong or an obsessed fan at that but I am not also the type who just read and ignores,I hope you will get use of me entertaining trolls from time to time, because YongHwa is a sensitive topic to me and I know how to choose my battle.:D:D 

@supercalifragilistic you're right that shaving scene is very intimate and gives me chill, can't help think all the intimate YongSeo fanfics moment and imagine Hyun as the girl in the MV.

Gogumas are really awesome in just a flash we have Cinderella YongSeo version.

• Like 3

She's not only SNSD's Cinderella but our Cinderella and someone Cinderella too :D 

tumblr_nuiufuTVlf1u1wixoo1_540.jpg

So Pretty i cant :( 

COnzUsLUYAAf0tQ.jpg

[TRANS] Kyahh~~ After triple crown on M Countdown yesterday, we placed 1st 3 weeks in a row!! All of this~~ Is thanks to SONE, our fans~~^^ Thank you very very much~ Love you, SONE♡

• Like 8

Oh..Seohyun is SNSD's Cinderella .

and yong's explanation about Cinderella, he said one day he was thinking about Cinderella and he thinks he would write song about Cinderella, it could be one day while trolling his buin they mention that she's SNSD's Cinderella then the idea came out LOL. How randomly he would think of Cinderella without bumping into this. Fairytales are a girly thing much more it is weird to think of him as a grown up namja thinking about a famous fairytale heroine LOL and be inspired and write songs.

Special shoutout to Honeypie,you made my day today,thank you for updating MY SUMMER LOVE,one of my fave fanfic.

Yong's teeth are almost done, I'm gonna miss his smile with his snaggletooth.

Hyun and her mobile is inseparable these days and she's prettier and prettier as she matures. It's someone's loss if he let her go. :P:P

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 9

Oh..Seohyun is SNSD's Cinderella .

and yong's explanation about Cinderella, he said one day he was thinking about Cinderella and he thinks he would write song about Cinderella, it could be one day while trolling his buin they mention that she's SNSD's Cinderella then the idea came out LOL. How randomly he would think of Cinderella without bumping into this. Fairytales are a girly thing much more it is weird to think of him as a grown up namja thinking about a famous fairytale heroine LOL and be inspired and write songs.

We all knows she's the real Cinderella since forever . Sleep at Midnight , Always messup with her shoes on stage . Shes the one , HAHAHA im sorry cant help with this delulu ^^ 

Yeah Yonghwa said Cinderella inspiration come when hes having patbingsoo date with Jungshin . Idk why Such thing could happen . If Patbigsoo then . Its should be Elsa from Frozen :D ~~~~ HAHAHA 

Well . lets just support this album and the boys hardwork  ! 

• Like 5

thank you

my sister said it is mini album, but I really dont know. You can track our previous page. As CNBLUE is full album. I and my sister will buy it, kyaaaaaa... cant wait..:w00t::wub:

Already order though online. XD