[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

haiii Juhyun...

[TRANS] @seojuhyun_s Ppyong! Have a good daaaay today too  love u all --- 뿅! 오늘도 좋은하루우우우… http://ift.tt/2cGt3nb 

Csh5nbMXEAEf-_2.jpg

Juhyunah... i think most of gogumas miss you and your close colleague so they thirsty of Yongseo news khekehkehe... give us some goodnews ok!!! I believe u
  • Like 1

Spoiler only because this is long, but we don't really need spoilers to just talk in a forum because that's what they are for...

Spoiler

If you know why I think what I think I'm glad, means you do understand,and since you gave your point of view, I'll give you mine.

Of course we do appreciate your efforts to keep this alive, but we also have the right to express what we feel, this is a free world.  I was bitting my tongue for so long thinking I was the only one feeling this way that I felt relieved when I read someone else was thinking similar to me.

The thing is, if there were just news, it would be ok, or something related to YS also would do,  but it is SH's story since day 1 in her artistic career over and over again without context. I still remember the days when talking about Seohyun and her perfomances with kyuhyun was a real sensitive topic here, because this was a YongSeo thread, and same with YongHwa and his other partners.
Gladly those days are gone (as we can take those topics now), but you should know that not every goguma is a Seomate or an Emotional, or even a fan of their own groups, there are also gogumas that only like YongSeo, nothing else, and this place was meant to be for all gogumas, not only for a group of them, so I think there are special places to appreciate their careers as a whole (meaning old news without context).

This place used to be populated for gogumas of all ages, teens until 70 years old and from all around the world, of course not everyone would see things as you do (or as I do). You can agree or disagree with me you are in your own right, and you can post whatever you want too. We were merely expressing our feelings here, nothing else.

Well, that's all for now...until next time dear Gochun....

aYSu078.jpg    :heart:

• Like 1

[RANK] 10 K-Pop Idols Who Had The Most Concerts

it's repost from  MyMusicTaste, period Jan 2013 - March 2016. i'm not shure about other groups but as far as concerned CNBLUE it's far from real lol
CNBlue had not 52 but 91 concerts: 

Blue Moon World Tour    06.04.2013/31.01.2014  - 20, Zepp Tour Lady    24.07.2013/15.08.2013  - 10, Arena Tour 2013~One More Time~    01.11.2013/26.12.2013  - 8, Can't Stop Tour     19.04.2014/29.11.2015  - 16, Spring LIVE 2014 "Truth"    29.04.2014/20.05.2014  - 3, Arena Tour 'Wave' at Japan    29.10.2014/04.12.2014  - 8, Spring Live 'White' Tour at Japan    22.04.2015/25.04.2015 - 3, Come Together     02.10.2015/26.03.2016 - 14, Arena Tour ~Be a Supernova~ in Japan    03.11.2015/03.12.2015 - 9.

just tired from delusion LOL

Edited by marfaiv

1st October, Busan One Asia Festival 2016 (PSY SechsKies SNSD Cnblue Infinite Blockb BTS B1A4 Apink Girlsday BAP T-ARA i.o.i Lyn DIA Laboum)

me like....

Image result for happy picture

Love seeing them with their music :wub:
Image result for yongseo cartoon picture

1st October, Busan One Asia Festival 2016 (PSY SechsKies SNSD Cnblue Infinite Blockb BTS B1A4 Apink Girlsday BAP T-ARA i.o.i Lyn DIA Laboum)

me like....

Image result for happy picture

Love seeing them with their music :wub:
Image result for yongseo cartoon picture

• Like 2