Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Jonghyun is sinfully sexy and Yong...I still go weak when I see those sensitive eyes of his. 
Minhyuk and Jungshin are cuties

• Like 3

Seohyun shared, "Mamma Mia!' is a production I personally like. I've watched the movie, the musical, all of it. It's such a delightful musical that I wanted to do it so much. Honestly speaking, this was my first official musical audition. I was nervous, but I had a lot of fun preparing for the audition. I sang the 'Mamma Mia!' songs that I already like, and as I practiced, I developed a passion. And more than anything, I wanted to work hard and put sincerity into it."

She added, "The day of the audition, I made the mother character (Donna's) diary. I thought, 'What would the mom's diary look like?' I wrote down diary entries as to how I thought they would be. As I made it, I was able to know Sophie better, and it was fun. Rather than thinking 'I have to get the part!' I thought 'Wow! This kind of opportunity came to me. I'll do my best.' As I had fun preparing it, I think I was able to enjoy my audition too. It became a really good experience for me."

Seohyun ended with, "It's an honor to be able to be part of a huge production like 'Mamma Mia!', and it's even more honorable to be able to do it with such cool sunbaes. Since I've joined such a good musical, I'll give it my all. Please look forward to it."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/seohyun-lands-the-lead-role-in-musical-mamma-mia

• Like 5

Bravo to our beloved Hyun in her upcoming musical. Let's give our full support and love. Anticipating a brilliant and excellence performance from her.

Knowing her caring attitude, it's not surprising she develop fast a good rapport. It's more meaningful if she's sharing it with her loved one and get their blessing. 

Her passions in musicals is undeniable.  She's very passionate about it. Hopefully we able to see her interactions with them soon.

Seeing her in happiness is already a joy to us. Enjoy the moment and cherish it. Start appreciating all around us and always be grateful of what we have.

Our couple will be in Japan this weekend. Best wishes and looking for more and more fine day of fantastic performance.  

Together as a couple they complement each other for better or worse. 

Their differences strengthen and make them more matured. Thanking our couple for bringing most of us here. 

Indirectly thanks to all members of this thread for your contributions. May god blessed you always and make this fandom more fun and peace. Hopefully the good vibes spread and bringing positive aura.

Be Real! Stay Real! Just Real!
  • Like 3

[ YONGHWA ] Weibo and Instagram Update . 

CVw2vf6UYAAnaAX.jpg

[SEOHYUN ] From Cosmopolitan's IG .

By lookin at those similar Not sure if its same scarf or not post by @luvysunnie :D  . Theres too much coincidence from this two and i think im already immune with "THEIR COINCINDENCE" since forever i guess . From shoes , shirt , bracelet , shades , scarf , what else ? my brain cant think anymore :/  

For newbies family maybe you didnt notice that actually Yonghwa also did using brand that endorsed by Juhyun or maybe its just another COINCIDENCE . Time taken (last year and this year ) I'll put under spoiler :D 

Spoiler

By lookin at this . Maybe we can say its the same tux . But MIXXO doesnt have any Male outfit :D Maybe it just similar tux with similar pattern of line . And MIXXO one and only endorser is TaeTiSeo . 

khYu86MI.jpg:large

Yonghwa wore this tux at  Busan's 'One-Asia' festival!On the 21st

DsfQsfll.png

Next is Nobis :D . Seohyun attended NOBIS 2014 F/W Collection Fashion Show on November 14 2014 . Then guess what ? This kid . GOT one Nobis jacket tooo :D 

ui2e4AhHx4Q.jpg

On 12/2/2015 . Seohyun attended Hermes event . So far she often wore Hermes Bracelet and so on . 

10995262_700546736729976_673831357_n.jpg

And theres Hermes Box spotted in Yonghwa's House . Coz Hermes only have one color . ORANGE . 

CCwttx3W4AAo31r.jpg:large

Last one . Dior Lipstic :D  

005.jpg

Its take a thousand year to finish all these . I'll just end it here :D 

-all picture are not mine . Credit to Owners -

[ YONGHWA ] Weibo and Instagram Update . 

CVw2vf6UYAAnaAX.jpg

[SEOHYUN ] From Cosmopolitan's IG .

By lookin at those similar Not sure if its same scarf or not post by @luvysunnie :D  . Theres too much coincidence from this two and i think im already immune with "THEIR COINCINDENCE" since forever i guess . From shoes , shirt , bracelet , shades , scarf , what else ? my brain cant think anymore :/  

For newbies family maybe you didnt notice that actually Yonghwa also did using brand that endorsed by Juhyun or maybe its just another COINCIDENCE . Time taken (last year and this year ) I'll put under spoiler :D 

Spoiler

By lookin at this . Maybe we can say its the same tux . But MIXXO doesnt have any Male outfit :D Maybe it just similar tux with similar pattern of line . And MIXXO one and only endorser is TaeTiSeo . 

khYu86MI.jpg:large

Yonghwa wore this tux at  Busan's 'One-Asia' festival!On the 21st

DsfQsfll.png

Next is Nobis :D . Seohyun attended NOBIS 2014 F/W Collection Fashion Show on November 14 2014 . Then guess what ? This kid . GOT one Nobis jacket tooo :D 

ui2e4AhHx4Q.jpg

On 12/2/2015 . Seohyun attended Hermes event . So far she often wore Hermes Bracelet and so on . 

10995262_700546736729976_673831357_n.jpg

And theres Hermes Box spotted in Yonghwa's House . Coz Hermes only have one color . ORANGE . 

CCwttx3W4AAo31r.jpg:large

Last one . Dior Lipstic :D  

005.jpg

Its take a thousand year to finish all these . I'll just end it here :D 

-all picture are not mine . Credit to Owners -

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F2EyP-SkPc

I found this old song and though it is from Britney Spears and Seohyun just did a cover of it, it seems so fitting for uri YongSeo.

You tell me, you're in love with me
Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But every time you come too close, I move away (This is so true)
I wanna believe in everything that you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow (She needs much time to adjust to things that involve romance)
There's things about me, you just have to know (Her insecurities)

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight (the first back hug)

(http://www.metrolyrics.com/sometimes-lyrics-britney-spears.html

• Like 2