[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I am so curious about this, is it a gift from Seohyun ? 

Its not a gift from Seohyun but from Taiwan Goguma .  

Seohyun only gave Yonghwa a piano that fan give to her because Yonghwa make songs so he really need it more than her . This confirmed by Seohyun's manager . Even until Yonghwa still used that piano he placed it in his house . You can watch his V app " BangSong Yong" He used the piano

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images!

So.....................this piano is seohyun's gift for yong????????? for real??????????

• Like 5

Seohyun paths as songwriter 2010-2015

2010 Seohyun co-wrote "Banmal song" with Yonghwa as WGM UCC mission

2013 Seohyun co-wrote "Baby Maybe" with Yuri and Sooyoung, and "XYZ" with Yuri for SNSD I Got A Boy album

2014 Seohyun wrote "Only U" lyrics for TTS Holler album

2015 Seohyun wrote title track "Dear Santa" lyrics for TTS Winter album

Taetiseo′s ′Dear Santa′ to Feature Lyrics Written by Seohyun

Girls′ Generation unit group Taetiseo is expected to take over the K-Pop scene this winter with the release of their upcoming Christmas album Dear Santa.

Taetiseo′s Christmas album, which includes a total of six tracks, including title song Dear Santa, will be released on music sites at midnight on December 4.

Dear Santa is a smooth R&B ballad featuring lyrics written by member Seohyun about a wish they want Santa Claus to grant this Christmas. 

An English version will be released with the Korean version of the song for fans all around the world to enjoy.

Not only that, top producers and composers from all around the world gathered at the SM Songwriting Camp to create a special song for Taetiseo that highlights each member′s vocal color to captivate global music fans. 

Following the release of a group image teaser, Taeyeon′s image teaser was released on Taetiseo′s official website and SMTOWN′s Facebook page on November 26, and more member teasers are expected to follow.

Meanwhile, Taetiseo′s new album Dear Santa will be released on December 4. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100210/taetiseos-dear-santa-to-feature-lyrics-written-by-seohyun

Edited by kun_cheero
  • Like 5

@varine  

Sorry, but I believe a lot of us here have long past that point where we're sensitive about every single thing. 

Being a YongSeo fan, you cannot take just one incident and think that it represents everything about them after all this time but you have to look at many incidents and take them altogether as a whole, including what you saw during and after WGM. I strongly believe all of those speak volumes about them far better than any one incident. 

Then you can make a decision yourself if you want to continue following them or not.

Edited by kun_cheero
  • Like 8

@varine  

Sorry, but I believe a lot of us here have long past that point where we're sensitive about every single thing. 

Being a YongSeo fan, you cannot take just one incident and think that it represents everything about them after all this time but you have to look at many incidents and take them altogether as a whole, including what you saw during and after WGM. I strongly believe all of those speak volumes about them far better than any one incident. 

Then you can make a decision yourself if you want to continue following them or not.

I agree. These little incidents used to make me waver all the time because I started to think about them but I realized that it's exactly what we should expect at this point. I asked myself if I was in their position at that specific moment, would I do the same? I considered what happened and when it happened and I decided that I would have done the same thing. Both have gotten so similar it's scary and I know that they want to focus on their careers for a while so it's only natural that we'll be left in the dark for a while. However, when the day comes and we know for sure we're gonna look back at these moments and cherish all of them :)

• Like 7

@varine as far as i know and even long term gogumas will telling you the same . and from my own experience when this matter came out back then . Yes it is . a gift from fan to Seohyun but gave the piano to Yonghwa instead . 

CLfgYRHWIAAJ8jA.jpg

AND PLEASE ~~ DO NOT QUOTE ANY IMAGE / GIF OR VIDEO or Moderator will lock this thread . Thankyou in avdance . 

• Like 4

151128 SEOHYUN 'DEAR SANTA' TEASER RELEASE

Embedded image permalink

151128 Girls' Generation-TTS - #DearSanta #ILiketheWay

151127 Seohyun Busan Fansign Event Fancam 

151127 Jung Yonghwa promo message for SKIN79

151127 CNBLUE Message for Come Together in Singapore

2016 GOLDEN DISC AWARD

SNSD & CNBLUE to attend GDA in Shenzhen on Jan, 21st 2016 . (still not confirm)

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

@kun_cheero @Melissa S S Kalid @yuhyu @Reen2you     Sincere appreciation to all of you for untying my confusion:lol: 

All in all, I absolutely choose to keep supporting YongSeo and never giving up on them.

Perhaps there may be some heartbreaking time; however, my deep love for them will never change!!!!!!!!!

Because we're unbeatened, when our hearts come 2gether:wub:

Thank you guys once again

:)))))))))))                                              

• Like 5

Guest AQiqin13

can someone please translate this video for me. it is in viet sub. I couldn't understand at all. I really want to know what Yong said about Hyun. please~ :sweatingbullets:

can someone please translate this video for me. it is in viet sub. I couldn't understand at all. I really want to know what Yong said about Hyun. please~ :sweatingbullets:

This is the trans . 

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa revealed his inner feelings about his ‘wife’ Seohyun from MBC’s “We Got Married“.

His self-composed track, “For First-Time Lovers“, has been ranking at the top on major music sites, and is also being much loved by fans of the ’sweet potato couple’ since it’s a re-arrangement of their duet track, “Banmal Song“.

Yonghwa explained, “The song features an easy melody with lyrics that anyone would have experienced. Seohyun, who participated in the album with me, said she enjoyed listening to it, which makes the song that much more meaningful to me.”

He continued, “Seohyun is the prettiest out of all of the celebrities. Out of us two, I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me.”
  • Like 4

Guest AQiqin13

This is the trans . 

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa revealed his inner feelings about his ‘wife’ Seohyun from MBC’s “We Got Married“.

His self-composed track, “For First-Time Lovers“, has been ranking at the top on major music sites, and is also being much loved by fans of the ’sweet potato couple’ since it’s a re-arrangement of their duet track, “Banmal Song“.

Yonghwa explained, “The song features an easy melody with lyrics that anyone would have experienced. Seohyun, who participated in the album with me, said she enjoyed listening to it, which makes the song that much more meaningful to me.”

He continued, “Seohyun is the prettiest out of all of the celebrities. Out of us two, I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me.”

oh my! why did he said "Out of us two, I think it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me.”

:blink:

okay. now I get it. I have lurking in thread 1 page 1820. thank you. :wub:

Edited by AQiqin13

@AQiqin13 We all know right back then when YongSeo did WGM , CNBLUE just debuted in korea and SNSD already 4 years senior than them and married with one of the SNSD member would be a major daebak especially Yonghwa himself reveal he's a big fan of SNSD since the girls debut . even if you watch Hologram , Yonghwa still mentioned  he's really a fan of SNSD . and Seohyun , during wgm days . she's the purest maknae who havent date with any man . So  it’s a waste for Seohyun to be with someone like me "  he think he could give seohyun a bad influence . 

I'm sorry to say this especially to newcomer gogumas , a little bit advise . I dont think you guys should go thru such an old interviews , mag interview esp during wgm days and compare how yongseo now and then . Yes , you can  search it for basic infos . but to compare Yongseo in 2010 , 2011 with 2015 , thats a no no :) Both change a lot esp Our Juhyun . Major change in her life habit and so on but overall , she just the same juhyun of coz . 

• Like 4

It's their lives here we're talking about so the best thing we can do is to take the many positive things YongSeo couple as well as Yonghwa or Seohyun individually has to offer, and react positively - supporting them when you can, celebrating his/her/their progress/success/achievement. Take inspiration from them to become better in relationship and other aspects of yours.

Don't allow too many little things keep upsetting you when we have no control over their actions/lives/decisions, whatsoever.

Shipping/Supporting YongSeo should make you happy, otherwise it will get harder as time goes by.

Edited by kun_cheero
  • Like 5

No offense to non-spiritual believers but I am a strong believer of twin flames and destiny...

1) I saw the video where uri Yong oppa was MC with Heenim oppa and Seohyun was watching his back and smiling amused
2) for You're Beautiful uri Yonghwa danced to Tell Me Your Wish by SNSD
3) Uri Seohyun is described as pure&innocent and in a program where Shin Hye unnie talked about Yong oppa someone said that he is just a pure&innocent kid who only knows how to make music or something like that
4) On WGM there were many first time moments for both of them

Twin flames are two halves of one soul and takes the longest for the two souls to reunite (the couple dating) because both need to grow emotionally towards each other after growing up in separate environments and learning/experiencing different things.
It is very often that one half will resist and deny the feelings and it is called running away.
After meeting each other, they start changing and become more alike and the process of growing starts. 
(I hope I explained it understandable...I am still learning) 

• Like 9