[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

November 23-24 NEWS UPDATES

CUkqFeLVEAAEAXe.jpg

For YongHwa and CNBLUE:

151123 [Message] I Failed To Upload Photo On Instagram…

151123 CNBLUE ‘Come Together’ In Hong Kong News

151123 [Message] YongHwa: A Great Photo Collage From ‘Come Together’ In HK

151124 [Photo] Jung YongHwa From ‘Wjkim83′ Instagram

151124 [News] CNBLUE Rocks The House With Amazing Performances In Hong Kong

151124 [Photo] CNBLUE X STAYREAL On The Cover Of Trendy Magazine No. 62

151124 [Message] YongHwa: I Reached Osaka! Fighting!

151124 [Photo] Jung YongHwa From ‘Catherin_kim’ Instagram

151124 SBS MTV The Show – CNBLUE Cut

pwXZkKg.jpg

For SeoHyun and SNSD:

151123 SNSD 4th Tour ‘Phantasia’ In Seoul News

151123 [News] The Secret To Girls’ Generation’s Success Of Almost Ten Years

151123 [Message] SeoHyun: It’s Really An Unforgettable Beautiful Memory For Me, Thank You

151123 [Photo] GIRLS’ GENERATION 4th Tour – PHANTASIA – In Seoul – Official Photo

151123 [News] Girls’ Generation Credits Teamwork For Success

151123 [Photo] Sunny Update Instagram With SNSD & Team ‘Phantasia’

151123 [Photo] Sunny Update Instagram With SNSD & Red Velvet

151123 [Photo] Sunny Update Instagram With SNSD & Minho Shinee

151123 [Photo] Sunny Update Instagram With SNSD

151123 [Photo] HyoYeon Update Instagram With SNSD

151124 [Photo] SeoHyun From ‘Pd2da’ Instagram – Incheon Airport To Shanghai (Movie Filming)

151124 [News] SM Officially Confirms Mid-December Release For TaeTiSeo Holiday Mini Album

151124 [Photo] SeoHyun For MIXXO

151124 [Photo] SeoHyun And Tiffany For MIXXO

151124 [News] Teamwork Holds Girls’ Generation Well This Year

151124 [Info] TTS X Louis Quatorze Fan Sign Event At Lotte Department Store In Busan On Nov. 27 At 3 PM

151124 OBS Entertainment News – SNSD 4th Tour ‘Phantasia’ In Seoul

• Like 2

The feeling that there's underlying message for both concerts. It 's looked like coded message exchange in between. It could be pieces of some jigsaw puzzle when completed indicate event or highly classified project. 

In SNSD Phantasia the giant replica of shoe, rings and tiered cakes could be hints or parts of the puzzle. Certain phrase in the backdrop, ballerina and other things I might omitted probably have some links.

At times, our feelings actually are being reciprocate by them in their own special ways. Whether, my overactive imagination at works or solely some scripted illusions.

Their synchronised actions always baffled me. Too much pure coincidences and similarities. Whenever I see Yong, I'm seeing Hyun's traits in him and vice versa. 

Deep down in my heart, a strong feeling telling me that they already married.  Sometimes, I see them - the image of married man and woman even when they pose individually. Sorry! Unable describing the feeling in writing. 

It will be a dream come true to see them declaring their marital 
status to the public and be brave with all the consequences. May God protect them and guide them always.

Looking forward to their real selves and to see more of their outstanding hidden multi talents together in one very fine day. 

As for the hardcore fans who solely belong to either side, just be prepared  for the bombshell. Please be realistic and cheer them up.  

It's good to see a united front. Educated people do not invade or intrude other people Twitter, IG and Weibo with offensive remarks. 

God is great and in God we trust. Give our support and wish them all the happiness and an everlasting love.  With that may they inspired each other to create more music and spread love.
  • Like 8

Guest notjoowon

http://www.getitk.com/20151125-jung-yong-hwas-first-live-performance-dvd-and-photo-book-is-released/?lang=en

Jung Yong-hwa’s first live performance DVD and Photo book is released
112504-3
CNBLUE’s Jung Yong-hwa’s first live concert package goes on sale.

The live concert package contains his successful performance, done last January for the release of his solo album One Fine Day.

The live performance package contains video of his last performance, in which you can feel like you are actually there for the entire album. The package contains an album of the concert, a DVD and a 230-page photo book. Besides that, a documentary DVD including touching moments is included. The documentary covers his 143 days of touring.

In this package Jung Yong-hwa shares his thoughts on music and other stories he wants to tell. It is packed full of Jung Yong-hwa’s exclusive stories.

112504-1

112504-2
On January 20th 2015, Jung Yong-hwa released his first full album One Fine Day. Following it up with an Asia tour. The tour quickly sold out and in order to return the favor to the fans, he did an encore concert Called One More Fine Day.

Jung Yong-hwa is also a member of CNBLUE. CNBLUE is currently being kept busy by their two ongoing concert tours. Their Asia tour is called 2015 CNBLUE Live, Come Together, and their Japan tour titled CNBLUE Arena Tour Be a Supernova.

151125 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

CUqSq6rVEAAQdae.jpg

CUqQ4l_UkAAtyDw.jpg

CUqQ4lvUsAIjYcT.jpg

[Trans] First day at Osaka has finished!Everyone's support makes me burning! Thank You! Ah, also, (go) movie "bad guys must die"! Its an honor that my name is in credits.

CUqtuAyUYAAlqd3.jpg

cr @YS2010211 

CUqfu8VUkAEEl8w.jpg

CUq4h1DWcAAtNBn.jpg

151125 Seohyun Instagram & Twitter Profile Picture Updated

CUqV3BrUcAArtA9.jpg

CUqV2weVAAAZdpb.jpg

CUqTj-TUsAE9-hO.jpg

pic from PHANTASIA photocard

The effort of YH and his brothers to find that Tamama was Daebak!  The goguma in me is screaming right now :w00t:

CNBLUE will held their concert here in Singapore on Feb 13, 2016... all SG Gogumas should throw Tamama when they perform, let's see if YH will pick them all up. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Hello! I've been a silent lurker for a couple years now and I don't know why but I decided that I just wanted to post something on this forum here today. I discovered YongSeo couple a while ago and have really been touched by them. I support Yonghwa and Seohyun as individuals as well but it would be amazing to see them together. There is just something so different about them that is missing from the other couples on WGM and they have the most significance to me. These two groups were the ones to get me into kpop and I' m really happy to know that there is still an amazing number of supporters for YongSeo. I will continue to visit this forum for updates on YongSeo and despite wavering several times, I have faith that they will continue to love and support each other even if they do not end up together. I've questioned myself on numerous occasions as to why I should continue to believe in them but YongSeo truly is special. I believe they have a special connection to each other and I'm eager for the day when it becomes known to the public. Even though I probably won't post often, I hope you guys know that there are many others like me who are continuing to support the two behind the scenes. Thank you everyone for the continued devotion to this couple, you guys are the reason I continue to believe in them today!

Edited by yuhyu
  • Like 5

Our beloved Hyun already back in Korea.  Nice outfits. 

There another interesting I found from the Japnanese tweets. It's a "WEDDING"  magazine featuring Yonghwa and Jonghyun on the front page. Will appreciate if anyone here can assist me where to get  it.

Edited by love8991
Picture missing
  • Like 1