[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Woah! Gogumas have eagle eyes and have CSI skills! How could they actually found out yongseo's common friend @nicqueen? I'm awed. Daebak!

By the way, Jessi is Tiffany best friend from young in America. Maybe Seo Hyun was afraid that Yong Hwa might be lonely in America and asked Tiffany to arrange for her circle of friends to host Yong Hwa. Or maybe ever thoughtful Tiffany volunteered to help. Another possibility is that they hung out together while in America before and knew each other before so they have this gathering. Well, so many possibilities! 

Anyway, I'm happy to see them enjoy the company of their friends. As stars, they probably don't have much time to hang out with their friends, but I see them do it quite often recently, though Yong Hwa is in America while Seo Hyun is in Korea. Well, I often meet up with friends when my hubby is not free or overseas so it could be one of the reasons why Seo Hyun often meet up with friends these few days. Hehe. My delusional mind. 

Edited by Yongseojyhsjh
  • Like 2

Woah! Gogumas have eagle eyes and have CSI skills! How could they actually found out yongseo's common friend @nicqueen? I'm awed. Daebak!

By the way, Jessi is Tiffany best friend from young in America. Maybe Seo Hyun was afraid that Yong Hwa might be lonely in America and asked Tiffany to arrange for her circle of friends to host Yong Hwa. Or maybe ever thoughtful Tiffany volunteered to help. Another possibility is that they got together while in America before and knew each other before so they have this gathering. Well, so many possibilities! 

Anyway, I'm happy to see them enjoy the company of their friends. As stars, they probably don't have much time to hang out with their friends, but I see them do it quite often recently, though Yong Hwa is in America while Seo Hyun is in Korea. Well, I often meet up with friends when my hubby is not free or overseas so it could be one of the reasons why Seo Hyun often meet up with friends these few days. Hehe. My delusional mind. 

Yup agreed.I like your delulu. :wub: yeah jessi, nicqueen and janechoi are Fanys' best friend. I still want to be delusion. Maybe it's true hyun's going vacay with Yong before get back to korea on Thursday (sorry if i'm too delusional. I got my own reason). :D

Two lady.. took photo with joohyun and yonghwa too.

Who are them..... ??????

owh.. Tiffany's best friend  :wub:  . If i'm not mistaken, nicqueen's also works in entertainment wrld.  All the girls are Tiffanys' bff.

I was wondering didn't Hyun meet Jungshin chingoo at Seoul Fashion week?

They went on different day. Jungshin's on oct 17  while hyun on 18 & 19 Oct..

Thank you!!

Please can anyone sub Weekly Idol ep 218!!! Please!! and Yong's Radio Star ep 411!! I'm so dying to watch them with subs..

• Like 2

What is it with FNC and SM lol. Yonghwa and Seohyun are one of my favorite pairings, Jonghyun and Seungyeon (formerly SM) are really lovable, and Minhyuk and Krystal are like the definition of adorable :) Meanwhile, Jungshin sitting in the corner (plays "I'm a Loner") haha

I will never get tired of reading FAs of how nice JYH is towards fans ^^
cr JYH-Irene是小米 Weibo - when this fan shouted oppa, YH smiled and waved. when YH received a present from this fan, he bowed and said ne, kamsahamnida.
cr 我男票不介意我去夜店还说谎 Weibo - this person said she saw YH by chance at LAX. (he's) very nice, will hi-5 fans.

When fan asked if he would do a con in LA, Yong said "I want, omg, I want too!" b4 he left, he said "see u in HK!" & laughed cr jyh-irene是小米

[Rough Trans] owner of Weibo account is Changmin's fan. she said #정용화 was nice & high-five with fans. #JungYongHwa

151021 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM UPDATE

CNBLUE.CL ‏@CNBLUECL 

[Eng Trans] Busan One Asia Festival 2016 Ambassador: Jung Yonghwa! My parents are proud

151021 SEOHYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

soshistagramtrans :

[TRANS] #SeouIFashionWeek #AndyAndDebb came and watched the cool show very, very well~~^^♡

:wub::wub:..I'm a proud fan ~~~ They deserve it.Looks like hyun buin supportd her nampyeon hihi

me too. thought the same.goguma's mind..

Hyun with her lategram and throwback pic..

151021 Jung Yonghwa Appointment Ceremony of Busan One Asia Festival 2016

CR0HSVgVEAAHFtS.jpg

sweettt :wub::wub: How not to adore this guy... 

Never ending story of Love Light .. 

I got teary eyed watching Yonghwa taking care of his mom. Such a sweet child. I'm a mom so I know that his mom is floating in heaven right now. Seeing your child grow up well and be successful, is a wish come true for a mom. A hug, a kiss, and just a simple gesture of care from your child is the greatest reward a mother could have. How can I not envy her for having Jung YongHwa.:lol:

Jung YongHwa you certainly earn another point that will make me hook to you as a fan. You are not just a talented person but a loving and caring child any mother could wish for a son.You deserve to be an ambassador.:wub:

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 6

Well... i guess some fans cant accept that their idol is in relationship. Oh.. well.. they are normal ppl like us but kinda bound by some certain rules or something that prevent them of having a normal relationship. 

As a true fans or others, it important to support them in their performance whether in singing or drama that's what a true fans will do. Support in their decision, grow up together for supporting each other. That's what i wanna say.

Always remember, whether a idol or someone is in a relationship, is not us to judge the ending but to give our blessing and support.. (it can happen to you when your child grew up and relationship comes into the picture). Some relationship will go good and some will go bad but in the end is a circle of life. Just cherish the time that you have on the relationship, right?

• Like 3