[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest Simply_geri

I like CNBlue's new album name.. #2gether .. Really like to see all 4 of  them performing again. And of course, the name could mean #2-get-her right ? Hahahaha.. Ok I know, u wan 2 get her right Yong ?? *self high mode on*

Omoh! I love how you made me re read the teaser title! Oooohhh so after the pain is it now to reconcile & get her back :P lol! My goguma heart! ^^

From FNC . They stated that The album’s name ‘2gether’ was made to convey the meaning of ‘Let’s enjoy altogether. Okay lets pretend that this album is about BROTHERHOOD coz idk about LOVEHOOD or any other hood hood :D 

I think they started shoot their MV today . Dont know what kind of concept is this . Isnt this album main focus was "ROCK DISCO" but this atmosphere look so romantic  and glamarous tho :sweatingbullets:

And got TAXI too ~~ 

• Like 4

Actions always prove why words mean nothing :)

CNqDsWuUYAEErKl.jpg

Seohyun drew minion. The fans gave Seohyun a pair of minion glasses and Seohyun wore it ~

Really really lookin forward ~~~~~~ Actress Seo is back ! 

CNBLUE OFF TO JAPAN for NHK Music Japan recording tomorrow

[TRANS] TOKYO ARRIVED  ~~~^^ 

• Like 5

Did you all watch CNBLUE 2gether spoiler on V app? In the video, Yonghwa said he has a source of inspiration for writing songs, when he started singing randomly "Seooo Seoul city...". I know I'm being delusional but I really feel like he is actually referring to Seooo Hyun. Haha. I really like the app coz I get to see CNBLUE and SNSD interact with fans through the video (the videos are often screened live so they get to see fans' comments). Highly recommend you all to download the app. I guess CNBLUE will have more upcoming videos since their comeback is nearing. By the way, the videos come with eng sub (sometimes have to wait 1 or 2 days if its live video). Isn't it great?

• Like 5

so new musical for uri Hyuni... can't wait!!!

999 retweeted 팊구

Seohyun will be in a musical next year. She said its very fun and good so please come and see (title not revealed)

팊구 @xotiff_ss
아그리고 서현이 내년에 또 뮤지컬한대요 ㅋㅋㅋ 이번 작품도 되게 재밋고 좋다고 꼭 보러와달라고ㅠㅠㅠ 꼭갈게요 언니

Hyuni camel :D:D:D
cr owner

Seohyun: What does a camel look like... Me: Two humps She said it was ruined & this is the camel she agonized over!

Stella ♡ added,

CNpyoVNUwAAZNFQ.jpg
평솟밥 나크타 @NT_Hyo
서혀니는 "낙타가 어떻게 생겻냐며... " 하다가 내가 "쌍봉쌍봉" 하곸ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ망햇다며 어떻게 그릴지 고민하다가 그린 낙타가 이고!!

150830 채널 소녀시대/Channel SNSD Filming at 라바W/Lava W Sinsadong https://instagram.com/p/7Anr-0DQAU/  https://instagram.com/p/7AmQjPnMBd/ 

CNqhPwCU8AADJ91.jpg
CNqhN2TUYAAe4SC.jpg

• Like 1

【CNBLUE】ヨンファからメッセージ到着★「韓国のアルバムも日本のアルバムもすごく自信作だから期待してください!ライブで一緒に盛り上がりましょう!今からワクワクしてます!」

Embedded image permalink

handsome

cr:

용화 고마워요  생일 옆에 있어서 넘 기뻐요 @JYHeffect

Embedded image permalink

cr:

yong2 weibo... today (my mood) is great!

CNqaxQhUsAAFXqx.jpg
CNqaxQlUAAAjurB.jpg
CNqaxQlUsAQnqeS.jpg

• Like 2

Seeing SNSD pictures all over, can't help to notice Yoona :) I don't know if it is just me but in Lion Heart promotion she really,really looks pretty. She's blooming despite the break-up rumors, contrary to what should a woman looks after the break up, I don't mean she should look miserable but at least you can see a glimpse of gloominess but there is none, I'm starting to become a Sone and happy to see the girls are doing really well, nothing beats the Queens of K-pop.I can't get enough of them watching perform Lion Heart on stage :) , they look like a live china doll dancing on stage LOL.

Yooongg :) you must be drooling and mighty proud of your buin. Can't wait for the release of #2Gether,can't wait to be YongBoice again LOL.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 5

Seeing SNSD pictures all over, can't help to notice Yoona :) I don't know if it is just me but in Lion Heart promotion she really,really looks pretty. She's blooming despite the break-up rumors, contrary to what should a woman looks after the break up, I don't mean she should look miserable but at least you can see a glimpse of gloominess but there is none, I'm starting to become a Sone and happy to see the girls are doing really well, nothing beats the Queens of K-pop.I can't get enough of them watching perform Lion Heart on stage :) , they look like a live china doll dancing on stage LOL.

Yooongg :) you must be drooling and mighty proud of your buin. Can't wait for the release of #2Gether,can't wait to be YongBoice again LOL.

I'm agree with you. Yoona seems like she is a free girl after the news out. She is pretty as in person but she kinda getting prettier. But dunno la... my thinking is like she is back with someone special in here that waited for her since the news between her and SG. (PS my bad, too much fanfics that linked her and JH together) but never the less at least she is happy right now.

As for Yong part, I can saw WOW... SY in blue dress is very stunning. One of her insta pic, i kinda mistake her with Taeng... if you didnt see the name of the owner. 

Finally after the draught, CNBLUE is releasing #2Gether album. Cant wait to hear the song both YH and JH compose.

• Like 2