[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

found this on twitter

cr owner

:D:D:D

Embedded image permalink

CNBLUEのジョン・ヨンファ(26)が、中国のGAON Weiboチャートで40週間連続1位を記録。 http://sportsseoul.jp/article/read.php?sa_idx=17046 

Embedded image permalink

cr owner

"씨엔블루가 9월 정규앨범으로 컴백한다. 현재 앨범 막바지 작업 중이며, 정용화의 자작곡이 타이틀로 결정됐다.디스코 느낌을 가미해 세련된 분위기를 주는 록"이라고 전했다 http://media.daum.net/v/20150824173432431?f=m 

Embedded image permalink

So CNBLUE sept schedules so far will be the DMC mixed con on 5/9 > comeback > Japan single release & tours tours and more tours woohoo

• Like 6

Heard news of CNBLUE comeback in September! I'm hoping for CNBLUE and SNSD to have overlapping schedules for at least 1 week! Though it might be a little difficult, coz CNBLUE is still in the final stages of recording. We can only hope for the best! 

I herd it too, but is it really true ? that CNblue will have both Korean and Japan Comeback?

• Like 1

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Holds First Place on Gaon Weibo Chart for 40 Weeks Straight

CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa has now held the first place on the Gaon Weibo Chart for forty weeks in a row, showing just how popular the star is in China!

More ==> http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/24/cnblues-jung-yong-hwa-holds-first-place-on-gaon-weibo-chart-for-40-weeks-straight/

jung-yong-hwa22.jpg

• Like 6

Heard news of CNBLUE comeback in September! I'm hoping for CNBLUE and SNSD to have overlapping schedules for at least 1 week! Though it might be a little difficult, coz CNBLUE is still in the final stages of recording. We can only hope for the best! 

I herd it too, but is it really true ? that CNblue will have both Korean and Japan Comeback?

Well... i hope they can have both Korean and Japan Comeback because I'm eagerly waiting for their new song to heard. I guess all of us also waited it for quite some time. XD

august we have girls cb... next month we have boys cb....

we're blessed right? :)

CNBLUE to comeback with a full-length album in September http://bit.ly/1PLUSYP

CNBLUE to comeback in Sep with a full album, title track to be composed by Jung Yonghwa! http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001591637 

Embedded image permalink

• Like 4

Naver Tvcast SNSD - Lion Heart 150822, MC 2. [+3650-353] Tae Seohyun looks like Marilyn Monroe http://tvcast.naver.com/v/500277/list/46633 

Embedded image permalink

TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource

Last Ep of GG V LIVE will be "2015 LION HEART Cup SNSD Bowling Tournament" on 25th 9.50PM http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002793230 

Embedded image permalink

Today's Schedules The Show - 20:00 KST Channel SNSD - 21:00 KST V app broadcast - 21:50 KST KBS Cool Kiz - 23:15 KST

Embedded image permalink

Korean Movie SMTOWN The Stage (2015) 10년 후 나의 모습 영상 (After 10 Years Video) Seohyun Taeyeon https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uSFUg0rzvEU 

CNLWFx6VEAE8cQq.jpg
CNLWGFuUkAEo6yn.jpg
CNLWHGNUkAAMhTB.jpg

• Like 5

huahahahahahahahah. kekekekekekek

Sorry guys I'm just Exicited that FINALLY !! EXACTLY !! I found the meaning of "SOME" relationship that seohyun mentioned on Radio Star. :D:D:D  I can't help but curious of that statement for several days. In korea "some" is not mean that you date a number of guys or something. but "Some" mean that you close to someone but not officially become boyfriend and girlfriend thingy.

You know what gogumas, why I said that confidently? aaah I just feel satisfied that I find it through a song of Soyou & Junggigo "SOME", here is the lyric :

English Translation:

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays reruns of yesterday’s drama
As I hold my phone that doesn’t ring until I sleep

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
What are we? I’m confused, don’t be aloof
It feels like we’re lovers, it seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you
Clearly draw the line for me
Don’t pull out but confess your love to me

Pretending that we’re just friends, acting like we’re lovers, don’t do that
The more I think about it, I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl you’re so ambiguous, I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lotto
I want a clear sign but I forget all about it when I see your smile

Don’t just laugh like you don’t know and stop this now, be real with me
Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don’t you stop acting like you don’t know when you do know?
Don’t give excuses that you’re tired but hurry and tell me, I love you

Romanized:

Gakkeumssik nado moreuge jjajeungina
Neoreul hyanghan mameun byeonhaji anhanneunde
Hoksi naega isanghan geolkka
Honja himdeulge jinaego isseosseo

Teong bin bang honja meonghani dwicheogida
Tibieneun eoje bon geot gateun deurama
Jami deul ttaekkaji hanbeondo ulliji annneun haendeuponeul deulgo

Yojeumttara naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo
Nikkeoin deut nikkeo anin nikkeo gateun na
Ige museun saiin geonji sasil hetgallyeo muttukttukhage guljima
Yeoninin deut yeonin anin yeonin gateun neo
Naman bol deut aemaehage nal daehaneun neo
Ttaeroneun chingu gatdaneun mari
Gwaenhi yojeum nan deutgi sirheojyeosseo

Maeil achim neoui munjae nuneul tteugo
Haru kkeuteneun ni moksorie jamdeulgo pa
Jumareneun manheun saram sogeseo
Boran deusi neol kkeureo ango sipeo

Yojeum ttara naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo
Ige museun saiin geonji sasil hetgallyeo muttukttukhage guljima
Yeoninin deut yeonin anin yeonin gateun neo
Naman bol deut aemaehage nal daehaneun neo
Ttaeroneun chingu gatdaneun mari
Gwaenhi yojeum nan deutgi sirheojyeosseo

Neo yojeum neo byeolloya neo byeolloya
Na geunde nan neoppuniya nan neoppuniya
Bunmyeonghage naege seoneul geueojwo
Jakku dwiro ppaeji malgo nal saranghanda gobaekhae jwo

Rap)
Yeojeonhi chinguincheok tto yeoninincheok
Haengdonghaneun moseubeul jeonbuda dorikyeo
Saenggak hal surok neoui jinsimi deo gunggeumhaejineun geol
Girl youre so
Ambiguous nan motae mueotdo
Ani eojjeomyeon gijeogeul baraji lotto
Hwaksilhan pyohyeoneul wonhajiman
Neoui miso ttuin pyojeonge ijeobeoriji nan

Yojeum ttara naekkeoin deut naekkeo anin naekkeo gateun neo
Sunjinhan cheok utjiman malgo geuman jom hae
Neo soljikhage jom gureobwa
Ni mam soge nal nwadugo han nun palji ma
Neoyamallo da almyeonseo ttancheong piuji ma
Pigonhage him ppaeji malgo eoseo malhaejwo
Saranghandan mariya

Translation Credits: pop!gasa

So, Be happy again gogumas :P:P:P:P. Happy Day
Edited by kerokero2
  • Like 7

Like you @kerokero2 Hyunnie's some keep joggling & puzzling in my mind for days, her words has that effect. Anyway, I happen to read a book,it's a psychology book actually about battered women , I kinda relate her to a battered women behavior, there is one particular woman who said this in the book " domestic violence between a husband and a wife is a secret, you get kicked ,you get hit, but you can't tell anybody even if the logical mind tells you the right thing to do, is to tell the world that you are abused, leave and runaway from your perpetrator but your fear and vulnerability to the situation you are into have greater power over you than what your logical mind dictates.

In idols case it is like the fans are the perpetrator, you can't really runaway from them, you can't curse them and you can't tell bad things about them even if sometimes you wanted to. Idol's personal life must be kept secret, otherwise your perpetrator will bombard you with words you could not swallow that could hurt you vehemently,so what choice do they have, but to play by the rule or else their career will be in jeopardy. Maybe that "some" is a past, a present and the future that only SeoHyun knows, it is a secret she holds to herself. If one of these days she will be caught dating and I hope it will be Yong :) . I will not judge her as a liar but rather will freely give my understanding that she needs to protect herself and her relationship in order not to be maligned by her perpetrators.

Harhar Gogumas don't mind my blabbering:w00t: maybe the next day I will post another view about that "some" once I read another book that I can relate to that "some" . It's the SeoHyun effect. Her words are really something to ponder upon.   

• Like 5

Yup, it's SeoHyun even if she's not ready, she answers in a "safe" way... in this case she knows those kind questions will be thrown at her and no unnie can stop or interrupt, that's the reason she managed to ready a very ambiguous answer.

Still, why was she in that show without any one of her unnies? Is she promoting the new Minions movie?

• Like 2

Yup, it's SeoHyun even if she's not ready, she answers in a "safe" way... in this case she knows those kind questions will be thrown at her and no unnie can stop or interrupt, that's the reason she managed to ready a very ambiguous answer.

Still, why was she in that show without any one of her unnies? Is she promoting the new Minions movie?

maybe she's promoting herself hehehehee. It's kinda weird seeing her all alone, normally she's with her unnies.

Can't wait for CNBLUE comeback :)

• Like 4

Lately in Korea the word "SOME" refers to the meaning of song title Some by Soyu and Junggigo.. so I thought that Seohyun was have that kind of relationship with 'someone' which my mind said loudly on delulu mode it refers to YongSeo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^_^

Cheers up gogumas.. just watch again the video when YongHwa called SeoHyun "Buin.. Buin-ah" at KBS reharsal.. as long as I know when a man called a woman "wifey" their relationship is not as simple as Friendship. Which woman wants a man called her "wifey" in front of her companions when they don't have any special or serious relationship?

• Like 6

SeoHyun Gongjunim

cr owner

Embedded image permalink

cr owner
CNO568XVEAEIDpf.jpg

이리저리 뛰노는 #LionHeart 도 확~~ 사로잡아버릴 눈부신 #소녀시대 아.. 더쇼 맘도 이미 길들어 버린 것 같아요 오늘 저녁 8시 SBS MTV, SBS funE채널 #더쇼 에서 만나욤 #갓소시

Embedded image permalink

• Like 6