[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Wahhh... *Applause applause*... Seohyun-ah u are so brave ! Instead of saying u are single all along u actually dropped hints about ur personal life..and admitted to being in "some" .... 

no matter what r/s yonghwa and her has now, yonghwa muz have dropped his jaws when he watch this haha... Or maybe Seohyun already prompted him to look out for her interview on radio star haha..  Continue to protect each other alright, u two! 

• Like 4

cute....

150819 라디오스타/Radio Star, cut by mbcent Seohyun's Minion Voice Dubbing http://youtu.be/zfY26GnwCh0 

cr: thesonesorce

CMx_c_1UEAAUYCN.jpg

let it go....let it go....

150819 라디오스타/Radio Star, cut by mbcent Seohyun Singing "Let It Go" (Frozen OST) http://youtu.be/0w1PYMeKpJE 

cr: thesonesource

진~짜 독해 보이는 그들이 왔다! <천상천하 유아독종> 특집 #박지윤 #주영훈 #서현 #심형탁 오늘 밤 11시 15분 <#라디오스타> 본/방/사/수 제~발!!

Embedded image permalink

Furry @flyfurryfly

"I don't say anything abt my relationships. I don't say anything even if I'm dating somebody. I really detest rumors coming out" @allkpop

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 3

Wow.... 1 days... didn't login and we start talking about Seohyun dating news... well... is kinda happy and sad at the same times. But dunno y.... deep down of me is hoping for the good and happy thoughts but my mind keep thinking the other way round.

Maybe I witness too many breakup in my life and currently see my best friend broke up. give me the scare. XD

But anyway we hope for the best in our couple. YSIR.

Besides that the member interaction between CNSD is still good but I don't know about JH part. Since I seen MH and JS is good between SNSD member. Correct me if i'm wrong about JH. XD

• Like 2

I don't know how I should react to this. Actually, I'm thinking Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa was in a "some" relationship after wgm. Yong Hwa's "One Fine Day" clearly reminds us of Seo Hyun. But, I hate to believe that they had broke up. Well, Seo Hyun said she would not reveal her relationship to public so I'm hoping yongseo is actually still together but she purposely said that they separated due to differences in character in order to protect their relationship. Oh well, as long as our otp is happy, we shouldn't interfere too much. It's their own lives after all, they don't owe us any explanations. 

• Like 5

Seohyun said that she doesn't talk abt her dating life so whatever wasn't said or shared had a high chance of being true. She didn't mention abt YH, right ? :)  

The only truth are the things she didn't talk abt.. :D

Who on earth will say on tv that she has dated before and is dating now? Even her unnies confirmed their dating news also did not say out they are dating on shows.. I guess Seohyun Juz wanna let us know that she can date now! 

Edited by Capricorn_girl
  • Like 2

Just my two cents, and I don't want to over analyze things :)

SeoHyun statement as always is ambiguous. She is a smart girl who always deliver her language and message so well that most of the time got the viewers a split views and opinion of what she's trying to convey. She's an honest person and does not denies but the thing is she "detest rumors". With her statement we can clearly tell that she wants her private life to remain private, but she also understood that she's a public figure and her fans are eager to know her dating life and the smartest way is to just give bits of pieces of her private life to shut the fans curiosity.

As I said she neither denies nor admit whom she had dated, she neither give names nor clues to who the person was, I don't want to conclude that the "some" is Yong cause if my memory is right, isn't she the one who shouted out in "happy Together" after WGM that she don't have any feelings for Yong while Yong Hwa is openly confessing his feelings to her publicly?

@Tracer1 maybe right that "I'm Sorry" & "One Fine Day" could be SeoHyun related and let us not also forget he has " Without You"  and she has " Only You ". Funny but for five long years what we have is just a guessing game of whether Yong was , is or will be the "some". Maybe some of us got frustrated and some got more curious to unveil who's the " some" to Hyunnie's life but I hope all of us will be matured enough to respect her emphasis on the importance of her private life.

Lastly, whether Yong Hwa was the ex-lover or not ,my hope for YongSeo will not be deterred by her another "Ambiguous statement" as long as both remains single. My experience taught me so that ex-lover can still have a happy ending, differences can be sorted and worked out and love will prevail in a right time if you are really fated to one another.

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 13

I don't know how I should react to this. Actually, I'm thinking Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa was in a "some" relationship after wgm. Yong Hwa's "One Fine Day" clearly reminds us of Seo Hyun. But, I hate to believe that they had broke up. Well, Seo Hyun said she would not reveal her relationship to public so I'm hoping yongseo is actually still together but she purposely said that they separated due to differences in character in order to protect their relationship. Oh well, as long as our otp is happy, we shouldn't interfere too much. It's their own lives after all, they don't owe us any explanations. 

Yes! I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought One Fine Day might be in some way referring to their relationship of some sort when I first heard it! :lol:

If I remembered correctly Yong visited Sunny on her radio station to promote One Fine Day and during the interview there's a part where Sunny asked Yong's breakup... and it looks like Sunny knows something

Here's their conversation

Sunny asked YH about relationship, saying people are narcissistic will not treat their partners well, YH said that if he's in a relationship he will put himself to the last, and put his gf at no.1. Sunny asked if Yonghwa's last break up is a peaceful breakup, YH said "It seems that there is no good method for breaking up" Sunny said it seems like a long time ago and YH said yes it's been awhile.
--
Sunny asked how long has it been (the last relationship)
Yong Hwa: This is broadcast! Such private things, should we say it here?
Sunny said "Let's talk about this in private"

• Like 6

From her answers I'm not saying that she is lying but she is somewhat not telling the whole truth the only thing we 100 % know from her answers is that she dated or currently dating atm which makes me happy knowing that the possibility  she and Yonghwa is really dating is increasing. No idol on their right mind (or what they think is right regarding about admitting about dating because of the rules of their company) will admit that they are dating on national television because of obvious reasons.

Yonghwa's answers was more aloof than Seohyun telling us he never dated after he debuted although he always has that face (cheek bursting smile and that eyes which we know can't hide his feelings) when he says "No" to the questions about dating but Seohyun is giving us a 0..000001% glimpse about her dating life. There are a lot of coincidences and clues that let us think they are real which is more more more than any couple who is rumored to be dating so I conclude that YONGSEO IS REAL!!!!

Seohyun is a smart woman who knows and prepares for possible questions which can satisfy the host but also not giving away anything about her dating life. So fellow gogumas continue believing!!!!

• Like 15

I always come here every time I read something ambiguous and I always get the reactions I want by reading all of your post regarding the 'some' relationship Seo Hyun mentioned in Radio Star.

BUT can I ask? This probably sounds stupid, but why was she there in Radio Star alone, without her Eonnideul? :huh:

And eummm, I'd rather not know who was Seo Hyun talked about and I hope Dispatch don't reveal anything about YongSeo. It's better for them to keep their (perhaps on off) relationship for themselves rather than end up like Yoona and Seung Gi.

Edited by bluepulpy
  • Like 3

The best about us, yongseo fan because we dont make our own assumption. We still positive. i read someone write at twitter, " Pity goguma, their couple broke up ". " Yongseo never real " and many negative comment about that. But we at here still smile and accept that positive because we also dont know what exactly happen between them :) Stay strong and believe YONGSEO :)

• Like 4

[TRANS] #Patbingsoo 

Can we talk bout Jungshin finally become a lyricist now ? :D Congrats Jungshin ah ~ Finally your work make into album ~~^^ 

well said :) 

Warning: This is not a movie review. This is not for non-shippers also.

Inside Out

Writing this with a friend in mind who was kind of feeling low after all the things said and shared. I was deeply moved to my core when a dear friend got into tears when most of the time, she's the type to shrug, laugh and shake things off; who is not into unnecessary dramas and who is, to simply put it: the iron woman.
I'm the worrier one, the emotional one, the drama peasant. How in the world this is happening all of a sudden? Was taken aback when she told me she's hurt, disappointed, that it's too much and she needs to sleep it all away. Her shipper heart was wounded. There I get it.
Little did she know that I was feeling a lump of coldness in my heart too. I never said anything cos together we would crumble. One has to stand up when the other seems to fall.
Seohyun is honesty. Seohyun is truth. When she says something, the impact is whopping that there's no way you can take her words for granted. The hurt is probably coming from there cos the galaxy knows how she and lies were never best friends. But do we really expect idols to speak of the whole truth about the crucial stuff when their privacy is at stake? Maybe we do. Who on Earth would exploit his personal life to the public? Maybe we would want them to. Our shipper hearts want what it want may we admit it or not, when it should not be. Never.
Putting all thoughts together, I realized it should be nice if we could stop the labeling. I myself is gulity of calling out fellow shippers to a weak weak, to a half-baked up to the strong fake. It hit me how I could be that judging when I don't know exactly how much feelings put into the game and how much of a fight are they putting up to win this game.
We can always say our piece without imposing our beliefs on others. It's you and it's me. Perspective is not looking at the same stars and see different things for nothing. Let them grieve, let them cry, let them feel the very essence of why we are here in the first place. We after all are humans: We live, we feel.
Shipping is synonymous to pain and pain is inevitable. Getting out of this alive is definitely the ultimate challenge. Occassionally, I get to talk to some of Twitter friends thru random DMs. From the ones who send a simple hi and from the ones who wanted their thoughts heard out, all were very much appreciated. I return every messages as much as I could cos these good souls might probably be in need of good words. This is not the time of scolding, mocking and dissing on those who falter, instead let us be each other strengths, shoulders to lean on, ears to listen to and importantly, a friend who cares.
We are in an uncertain place where we can only wish, hope and pray that may the odds be ever in our favor. As long as there are things to hold on to, as long as there are people who strengthen our beliefs, as long as none of them gets caught being with other people and officially confirms it, and as long as we are faithful to our faiths, please know that we all still have the chance to a happy ending.

"When life gets you down, do you know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming." :)

cr to writer-nim 

• Like 9

Guest baramgwahaneul

can't help to share my thoughts, i think what hyun implied is that she never pursue or in a real r/s with whoever she refer to in the interview. they probably decided that they had too many differences to overcome, so it ended just like that... ( my words cluttered, but i hope you guys understand what i mean )...

i was actually quite sad, but then i remember the video from last december, they were not awkward toward one another, they seemed pretty comfortable and at least in some kinda friendly r/s... sooooo, remembering the video makes me a happy shipper again..kekekekek

here's to believing what makes you happy,,, cheers gogumas!

Guest vievesgene

I

Sad that they are performing on different days. Did anyone notice that the boyfriends/ex-boyfriends of SNSD (2PM,CNBLUE, EXO) are all performing on the same day? Waaaahhhh!! Something's fishyyyy!!!