[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

They kick off 6 song at Kcon and its officially ended , Good Job girls ~~~!

After this what will happen ? Continue roaming around NYC filming Channel SNSD ? Heheh lets wait for tomorrow , Rest well tonight ^^ 

CL7bqZAWIAAd90n.jpgCL7btCsWsAA9eV4.jpg

What de ~~~~~ hahhahaha ! 

• Like 8

@fifiyon maybe it was KCON last year.look at yong hairstyle,it was the same as last year . :) :) 

Hehehe......maybe.

Could  yonghwa come to kcon backstage during rehearsals, from a photo seen someone there a rope name is almost the same as that used staff were photographed together with GG. 

I hope.........no...no...no....no dare get imaging something...kkkkkkkkk

• Like 3

Hehehe......maybe.

Could  yonghwa come to kcon backstage during rehearsals, from a photo seen someone there a rope name is almost the same as that used staff were photographed together with GG. 

Yonghwa's photo was last year during KCON 2014 . 

• Like 1

@fifiyon maybe it was KCON last year.look at yong hairstyle,it was the same as last year . :) :) 

Hehehe......maybe.

I'm quite sure its last yr's kcon. I remember seeing this scene last year. 

• Like 1

Look carefully, do you find something gogumadeul?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ :D

when the unnies are wearing full outfit from head to toe even on stage or backstage. Aihhhh what our hyun do with that sendal? :P :P 

Edited by kerokero2
  • Like 10

Guest baramgwahaneul

i honestly hope Yong and Hyun have a chance to meet while in NY, somehow i really really hope they stay in touch or at least knew they were close to each other.. i think that Yong is really Hyun's first love, and they both are such wonderful people, my delulu self wish they'll end up with each other,, Stay awesome goguma chingus!!!

Yong what happen to your eyes? you've got a visible black circle, you didn't sleep did you? You seems deprived of sleep for days ,wonder what made you so busy in NYC that obviously made you sleepless :)

I really really wish one day, I got to witness that blissful day that you will announce to the whole world you are getting married to the girl of your dream, and I wish it's the girl of our dreams too.

I'ved watch GG performance last night the girls were really awesome, if Yong and Hyun are really dating, I can imagine how proud he is watching his GF performing on stage. And listening how she speaks in English now, you can really tell amidst her tight schedule she never stops from learning, she keeps on improving for the better. 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 4

Hi guys! I hope some kind hearted goguma can help me. I'm desperate and pissed off. Sorry lady_lia but right now I really wanted to crush down your blogsite :) I have been addicted to your fanfic UNMASKING SOUL & HALF ALIVE,I really feel reading one of Victoria Holts novel that I really got carried away,but the thing is some of the chapters were inaccessible and hate it very much to skip even if just a paragraph,once I get absorb of what I'm reading. I have read your preface that I need to open an account,so I did but it needs email validation, but upon email validation I could only get INTERNAL SERVER ERROR! how frustrating,i have done the validation countless times but to no avail. I give up in making the account my only hope is if there is someone in lady_lia's friendslist  who is willing to trust and share their account with me,I'm desperate to read these fanfic from start to finish so I'm taking this chance to make an appeal if anyone can help me :) 

• Like 1