[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

gkboice @gkboice 

JH- In the beginning, Yonghwa hyung gave me a lot of advice regarding WGM since he's appeared on the program before.

"Eonni also curious what kind advice Yong2 gave to John regarding his WGM khekhekhe ..., since Yong2 so sweet with his buin before :D "

gkboice @gkboice 

If JS were to be on WGM, he would like his partner to be like a friend- someone who matches him and someone who he can communicate with.

"Go go go Jungshin chingu!!!! get the pretiest girl and make others envy of you.... :wub:"

韓流ツイッター @kor_celebrities 

CNBLUE 日本4th Album「colors」9/30発売決定!最新アーティスト写真初公開! http://cnblue-official.jp/news/detail.php?id=1024632 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

「CNBLUE 2015 ARENA TOUR ~Be a Supernova~」詳細発表! http://cnblue-official.jp/news/detail.php?id=1024633 

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

:lol::lol::lol::D:D, strong Yong2!!!!  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI_ZamRUKllBG8cL_dDId
Furry @flyfurryfly

OMG JYH IM SO PROUD OF YOU

CKvs_dIVEAExs0h.png
CKvtBJqUwAAk9yK.png
CKvtBAUUkAAvWK2.png

• Like 4

While JongHyun can kiss and hug his buin freely, Yonghwa can only tease and lovingly stare his buin. That's the difference between JongYeon and YongSeo couple. I maybe bias and that's the truth but the reason I can't get enough of YongSeo and the reason I spazzed more than any other couple is that beyond their eye ship I can feel a real and honest affection that only these two can understand,that affection obviously transcend beyond their eyes that made us believe their love grew as the show ended.I guess the eagerness to know more about the meaning of every eye ship that YongSeo shared leaves a remarkable depth to the audience that until now they are still the most well loved and unforgettable couple to ever grace WGM.

• Like 9

Yong looks really fresh and extra handsome today. Seems he rested well.

SNSD comeback is really doing well, Hyun looks happy, successful comeback & stress free lovelife :)  with a handsome namja on the side :) 

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 5

Guest glamrockr69

i dont know if its just the goguma in me, but did she just say "GOMAWA~YONG?" i know its not intentionally or (secretly intentional) to him but you guys remember their word play? it was during after their goguma harvest where they went to the beach at night. ep61, one of my fave episodes! its where he announced he'd written a song for hyun.

FUN-FACT:

oct09-2010 > the double birthday celebration was first aired on tv (during that time, fans were at war on whether or not yong had written 'lovelight' entirely for seohyun or just the rap part)

oct11-2010 > two days later was their filming for ep61, yongwha proudly announced that he has written a song OFFICIALLY FOR HYUN - to me, it was like he was making a statement putting his foot down to all who were contradicting lovelight. so he announces on national television that "banmal song" is completely written for her. not just the raps.

and i think that was really brave of him to do that...

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1jagl_soshisubswgm_seohyun-yonghwa/4#video=xl0b9a

Uri yonghwa's new porsche? Haha...it seems that all the top stars are using porsche to ferry their top stars girl friends around, e.g Lee Jong Suk fetching Park Shin Hye in Porsche, Kim Woo Bin fetching Shin Min Ah in Porsche...Uri Yong also fetching hyun in Porsche?? :)

• Like 6

関係者によると、少女時代は今日(27日)、慶尚南道・蔚山(ウルサン)で行われるMBC「音楽中心」の収録を最後にシングル「PARTY」の音楽番組活動を終了する予定だ。以後、8月に発表する正規アルバム作業に集中する

SNSD to conclude 'Party' promos with Music Core in Ulsan + announces August comeback http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201507271113350810 

Embedded image permalink

#Girls' Generation #SNSD (소녀시대) - #PARTY ♪ World No.1 KPOP Chart Show #MCOUNTDOWN #Mnet

• Like 3

Well... looks like Porsche is the ideal car for dating in Korea. Ok guys... fellow goguma chingoo.... page all possible eye side for all Porsche in Korea... spot it and snipe it with your sniper camera lens so that we can confirm who is who dating. XD

I also remember that HongKi is eyeing on Papa Han's Porsche last time during CCD111. Where he hijacking it and Papa Han send him a picture msg saying your bike is with me.... return it and i wont harm your bike. keke

• Like 3

During WGM, he said to Hyun he wanted to drive a red car once he got a license, but we he did not tell which kind of car. Maybe behind cam he told Hyun, one day I'll gonna drive you around with my Red Porsche car:lol:,this is indeed the time, we know Yong is the type of guy who never break his promises :)

And Hyun have posted in instagram yesterday, her cute way of thanking everyone. Gomawoyong, maybe it is not just intended for the fans, who knows:lol:

just delusional:vicx:

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 6