[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

@ glamrockr69

thoughts to share... its just very saddening to know that AdamCouple GainXJoKwon had auctioned their couple rings in HappyTogether. During the exchange it is clearly seen in their eyes how WGM is not just a pretend show of idols trying to date in the public eye. im wondering if someday i may have to see the GogumaCouple doing the same. just thinking about it is really breaking my heart right now. coz you see, before i was a goguma...i was an adam. i only saw yongseo on their halloween episode and thought they were a goodlooking couple, then just as after adam ended, i watched the goguma couple next.

if youre not lazy you can watch through the whole show or just skip on the AdamCouple parts. jokwon was really sad coz he gave gain that ring. to us goguma's, that ring, or rather "precious" is more than just a bling on their finger. it represents a lot more, yong wears it even in photoshoots, says that someone might scold him if he doesnt wear it. hyun also wears it outside wgm... and to see  it sold just like that is just really sad. i hope they give it back.

I actually cried when I watched them auctioning off their rings. I was a huuuuugggggeeeee fan of the Adam couple - really the entire season 2 cast to be honest (am I'm still looking for that beautiful magical feeling of loving all the couples so equally but in such different ways).

You can see that both Kwon and GaIn were really attached to those rings, having kept the rings safe for nearly 5 years and wanting to participate in the auction for a chance to win them back and willing to spend nearly $70.

Everyone else can say what they want - that the rings aren't real, that they don't mean anything, but WGM fans know that the rings are extremely important. 

Even though that part of their lives may not have carried forward to the present (ie: GaIn is dating someone), but that doesn't mean that the memories made during that time are any less precious or meaningful. 

Knowing Yonghwa and Seohyun, I'm confident that their rings are still safely kept. 

Aigoo aigoo. All my Yongseo and WGM feels :tears::tears::tears:

Edited by 13elievingFaith
  • Like 3

Guest Simply_geri

To b honest i only watched wgm coz of adam couple before, but i saw that episode after it was released in kbs yotube and true it was sad but i expected it to be not real, i mean they're obviously close but im doubting jokwon... Sorry my friend... But regardless i loved this two and still one of my faves but im thankful that they did this show coz it was a beautiful ending to their virtual husband wife relationship. For me it really closed  their chapter.

Now for yongseo, i might be sad if they might not be together, but i do sersly hope that someday they will appear in a show and settle the real score. TBH in d end of yongseo wgm i felt that yong was different  in d end... He obviously regreted being the "choding" and acted manly all of a sudden to prove someting to hyun... Again u can not deny chemistry, so wether yong may have pursued hyun in private ...i dont know... But i do hope that their story will come out in time :) 

Edited by Simply_geri
Spacing

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Looks like a personalised umbrella for JYH! And just yesterday we talked about hyun looking like a doll these days but must admit today is looking handsome even behind that mask!

Now for yongseo, i might be sad if they might not be together, but i do sersly hope that someday they will appear in a show and settle the real score. TBH in d end of yongseo wgm i felt that yong was different  in d end... He obviously regreted being the "choding" and acted manly all of a sudden to prove someting to hyun... Again u can not deny chemistry, so wether yong may have pursued hyun in private ...i dont know... But i do hope that their story will come out in time :)

I think it's not a regret that Yong was feeling during their last episode, I believe it's the feeling that he will miss the meetup every week for WGM shooting and talking to her freely while they're having the shooting.  I think he proved something to Hyun as he showed how he cared and respect her (especially on the Wedding photo shoot) by not making too much skinship.  And I believe this is the charm of this couple there's not much skinship but you can see from their eyes that they have feeligs for each other.

Yes, there's a chemistry and I think it's not yet too late for him as as of now Hyun still haven't a bf or have yet to have a Love Scandal.  Maybe Hyun is still waiting for Yong to make a bold move ^_^

Edited by Tracer1

Rather than rooting for YongSeo to reveal their dating relationship . I choose " they didnt " :) Yes we all very tired with haters , emotional fans who cant accept their oppa dating with a girl that they didnt like and might throw hatred toward our Juhyun . Our OTP is very very private person . Plus Juhyun treat her personal life in high level . We cant predict what she gonna do , Same with Yonghwa . People said he always focus on his music first and didnt have a time to date .  Of coz he is . that was his dream . I am very proud of our OTP . They were very successful in their way . Their career as a Star , of coz . scandal are everywhere . here and there but i think im in the stage of goguma who will say " i dont care anymore " because the journey we took with them . Almost 5 years , give up is not an option . And people seems very desperate to know who is Seohyun's boyfriend thats y theres baseless rumor always happen to our Juhyun this year .

But what all we need to do is " Believe and have a faith in our Yongseo " because at the end of the day . we will receive a very special gift . Too much evidence that i heard but cant share here . but i wanna you guys believe in YongSeo . Everything happen for a reasons :) . And for Adam couple .  at least they still remain friend and close in public . unlike our Yongseo . cant even say a word in public . haha but we all know why it happen right ? 

Have a nice day guys ~~~~^^ 

• Like 9

Guest luvys

Rather than rooting for YongSeo to reveal their dating relationship . I choose " they didnt " :) Yes we all very tired with haters , emotional fans who cant accept their oppa dating with a girl that they didnt like and might throw hatred toward our Juhyun . Our OTP is very very private person . Plus Juhyun treat her personal life in high level . We cant predict what she gonna do , Same with Yonghwa . People said he always focus on his music first and didnt have a time to date .  Of coz he is . that was his dream . I am very proud of our OTP . They were very successful in their way . Their career as a Star , of coz . scandal are everywhere . here and there but i think im in the stage of goguma who will say " i dont care anymore " because the journey we took with them . Almost 5 years , give up is not an option . And people seems very desperate to know who is Seohyun's boyfriend thats y theres baseless rumor always happen to our Juhyun this year .

But what all we need to do is " Believe and have a faith in our Yongseo " because at the end of the day . we will receive a very special gift . Too much evidence that i heard but cant share here . but i wanna you guys believe in YongSeo . Everything happen for a reasons :) . And for Adam couple .  at least they still remain friend and close in public . unlike our Yongseo . cant even say a word in public . haha but we all know why it happen right ? 

Have a nice day guys ~~~~^^ 

Couldn't agreed more bebeh... im with u...seriously my lvel rght now,i dont care other shppers anymore (his bff or her rumors).. hehe i also hve a reason why i believe on them~~~ :P hehe Lately i noticed, our OTP really love white and black garments~~~~ YS make me njoy watch other couple on WGM.. 

Edited by luvys

I was a Adam couple shipper too before I started to be emotionally invested in yongseo. Adam couple is to say the truth, more fun to watch. However, as time goes by, yongseo seem more "real" to me. They have the "couple vibes" and my heart goes duguen duguen when I see their interactions. I believe Adam couple care for each other but they seem more like close friends instead of being a couple. After being a shipper for 5 years, I guess most of us don't really get fazed by haters anymore. Let's keep our faith in them and support them together and individually.

• Like 2

I was a Adam couple shipper too before I started to be emotionally invested in yongseo. Adam couple is to say the truth, more fun to watch. However, as time goes by, yongseo seem more "real" to me. They have the "couple vibes" and my heart goes duguen duguen when I see their interactions. I believe Adam couple care for each other but they seem more like close friends instead of being a couple. After being a shipper for 5 years, I guess most of us don't really get fazed by haters anymore. Let's keep our faith in them and support them together and individually.

Hmmm... YongSeo is the 1st couple that I've watched and it didn't disappoint me.  I tried Caramel (worst husband) and JjongAh (cold husband), I didn't finished them.  SoLim couple (funniest and they're lovable couple) brought back my interst in WGM and now, Brown-Eyed couple is also good (hot and beautiful SeungYeon).  I'll try to watch this Adam couple ^_^

Edited by Tracer1
  • Like 3

I watched Yongseo couple first too, I was curious to watch them when they were announced to be "married". I didn't know much about kpop at that time, I just watched Yong Hwa in You Are Beautiful and was interested to know more about him and Seo Hyun, was the maknae of the famous girl generation. I thought it might be interesting so I decided to watch them. I discovered Adam couple when I was watching them and fell in love with Adam couple first, as they were really likeable and yongseo was kind of awkward in the beginning. That's why I say I was a Adam shipper first. Anyway, WGM season 2 was classic. It opened my eyes to Kpop, the groups I first know about are CNBLUE, SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, 2AM, 2PM, f(X)...all people from WGM. And now, still a proud Boice, Sone and Goguma! 

• Like 4

Couldn't agreed more bebeh... im with u...seriously my lvel rght now,i dont care other shppers anymore (his bff or her rumors).. hehe i also hve a reason why i believe on them~~~ :P hehe Lately i noticed, our OTP really love white and black garments~~~~ YS make me njoy watch other couple on WGM.. 

Hahahha high-5 . We're 5 years old shipper , C'mon. Too old and matured to become stupid and shaken just because of baseless rumors :D We shouldnt talk bout this but i hope , Yonghwa and PSH should interact more in public . She's everybody friend after all but cant beat our Nation Chingu Jungshin chingu . hehehehhe 

Our Otp Show their love in simple way :) and this is very familiar right ? HAHAHA 

CIZJWS4UAAAsyn2.jpg

• Like 7