Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest S1mple L0ve

problem T^T

well i just got PS again....but everytime that i try and copy (i use ctrl+c) or paste (ctrl+v) i cant. nothing comes up. i use the rectangular marquee tool and put it around what i want to copy and i copy it but i cant paste it. i went to the settings....the keyword shortcuts? and I looked to see if the shortcuts for copying and pasting were there and they were. there was also F3 for copying and F4 for pasting.

ARRGGG its so annoying because i cant copy OR paste!

BTW I also tried to copy and paste text from like...anywhere else, and I cant! it wont appear in PS! does anyone know why? TT.TT

Guest PrincessBoa

For like..when your doing the fac.e.how do you make your nose seem more sharp?

*huggies*

PrincessBoa

PS. Oh yeah..the uhljjang thing..how do you remove the bags under your eyes? I tried..but it didn't work for some reason...>.<... I have CS...I followed Jenn's...brief tutorial..but it didn't work..maybe it was because i didn't have CS2?

For like..when your doing the fac.e.how do you make your nose seem more sharp?

*huggies*

PrincessBoa

PS. Oh yeah..the uhljjang thing..how do you remove the bags under your eyes? I tried..but it didn't work for some reason...>.<... I have CS...I followed Jenn's...brief tutorial..but it didn't work..maybe it was because i didn't have CS2?

You want to make your nose seem more sharp? Um.. I'm totally clueless :sweatingbullets: Could you explain a bit more? Did you want it more pointy or something?

Hmm.. Removing bags. I still haven't exactly found a way to perfect it. Right now, all I do is blur them away like mad and for the shadows that they leave behind, use the dodge tool to brighten them a bit. You could try using the clone tool, but I personally hate that because it's obvious (well it is for me because my bags are always huge haha). I think that this tutorial shoul work with any version, because I used some of these methods when I was still working in PS6... So there should be no problem with CS. Umm... If you stil have problems, PM me and I'll try explain in more detail :D And I'll check back on the tutorial and see what I wrote.

-edit-

Okay I just randomly found a picture and ended up with this:

melody23om.jpg

Before it was this: melody14iw.th.jpg

Just a quick one-minute thing. Simply done with the dodge tool, set on a low exposure (I always like about 15%) and just go over the dark areas. Yeah, it kinda looks weird atm.

Okie I have another way of removing eyebags. Or wrinkles.

I use the Patch tool. I love the Patch tool pretty much because there was once I used it to remove eyebags from a picture where the person was wearing sunglasses and it actually worked! So yeah I am here to spread the Patch tool love.

1. Select the Patch tool. I forgot to do a cap of where the Patch tool is, but its typically in the same button where you find your healing brush. (You can press J to select the Patch tool as well.)

Select the area that you want to fix. E.g. Eyebags or wrinkles.

1.gif

2. Move the selection to an area with smooth skin. Like the skin on the cheek for example.

2.gif

3. This is how it looks like after you have moved the patch selection.

3.gif

4. You will need to repeat this patching step a few times. Sometimes the colour can be a little dark, because Patch copies the pattern (I think) and tends to keep most of the original colour. So in this case you can airbrush it a little or dodge it to make it lighter. I was lazy and only used Patch, so you can see its a little dark at the inner corners of her eyes.

4.gif

I did this tutorial pretty quickly because Photoshop doesn't run well on my laptop so please don't kill me if it looks weird. :x

Guest angelzstar

You want to make your nose seem more sharp? Um.. I'm totally clueless :sweatingbullets: Could you explain a bit more? Did you want it more pointy or something?

Hmm.. Removing bags. I still haven't exactly found a way to perfect it. Right now, all I do is blur them away like mad and for the shadows that they leave behind, use the dodge tool to brighten them a bit. You could try using the clone tool, but I personally hate that because it's obvious (well it is for me because my bags are always huge haha). I think that this tutorial shoul work with any version, because I used some of these methods when I was still working in PS6... So there should be no problem with CS. Umm... If you stil have problems, PM me and I'll try explain in more detail :D And I'll check back on the tutorial and see what I wrote.

-edit-

Okay I just randomly found a picture and ended up with this:

melody23om.jpg

Before it was this: melody14iw.th.jpg

Just a quick one-minute thing. Simply done with the dodge tool, set on a low exposure (I always like about 15%) and just go over the dark areas. Yeah, it kinda looks weird atm.

may i ask who the girl is? She's really pretty.is she an actress?

Guest S1mple L0ve

u cant make blinkies with ps...unless ur jus making the basic graphic...but for the blinkie and dots u use animation shop??...right??

yeah thats what i meant XD lol sorry

but in PS do you have to type up the dots? and then open the file in imageready and animate it....or is there a more simple way to do it?

I have a question. I was looking at Muddie Murda's tutorial for making a blinkie and it helped me a lot

BUT i can't save mine. like... i used imageready and the animations all done but when i save it as a certain type of file that could be uploaded onto imageshack or photobucket, it says that it can't save the whole animations. it said that it could only save one slice.

and since it saves as .psd how do i save it as a gif file?

i don't know if my quesiton made sense or not. if it didn't sorry -0-

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I have a question. I was looking at Muddie Murda's tutorial for making a blinkie and it helped me a lot

BUT i can't save mine. like... i used imageready and the animations all done but when i save it as a certain type of file that could be uploaded onto imageshack or photobucket, it says that it can't save the whole animations. it said that it could only save one slice.

and since it saves as .psd how do i save it as a gif file?

i don't know if my quesiton made sense or not. if it didn't sorry -0-

yeah for it to blink you have to save it as gif.. uhm..

Did you go to.

File>> Save Optimized As?

JeNn*: Yes I want to make my nose seem more sharper..if thats possible ^ ^"""

*huggies*

PrincessBoa

I don't think I've ever tried doing that... Maybe PM me with a pic and I'll see =]

does anyone know how to put makeup on in PS?

lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, etc

thanks!

Eyeshadow... Just make a new layer, get the colour you want and then use a soft brush to paint over your eyelid or where ever oyu want it. Then, fiddle around with the layer blending options until you find one that looks best. I think I usually use softlight or colour. Mascara / eyeliner can be added on with the burn tool. Set the exposure to about 15% and get a brush about 3px soft and just outline your eye and any eyelashes. This makes em darker, which kinda gives the effect of makeup... right? :P

kilaalaa thanks for that guide on your way to remove bags! I've never used the patch tool before cos I just didn't know how it worked. Now I do! hehe

Guest bitememonster

uhm...heheh :P i'm baaaaaaackkkk withanotherquestion!

okay! I was thinking, maybe I should make a 3D atom model for my atom model assignment for science. I mean, I am not going to make a model out of candy or anything of the sort. Making a 3D atom model on the computer is way easier and convenient. But here's the thing. I have no idea on how to make 3D stuff on the computer =__=^

I was thinking that maybe you could use it with photoshop? Well, could you?

<3ah bao

yeah for it to blink you have to save it as gif.. uhm..

Did you go to.

File>> Save Optimized As?

I tried that but then, the only choices were --- Images only (*.jpg) and HTML only (*.html) and HTML and Images (*.html)

there's no gif for it -0-

and I can't save it as jpg cause if I were to save it as a .jpg file, it says "Because JPEG, PNG, and WBMP do not support animation, ImageReady will save only the currently selected frame."

same with the HTML and Images.

if i click on the HTML only, imageshack or photobucket wouldn't accept it?

---I really appreciate you help<3

NEVERMIND! I figured it out XD

Archived