Photoshop Tutorials And Requests

Guest jasonyc

Guest pUrDy_pAnOu

ok so i'm learning how to making the video gif and for some reason when i tried to open it in imageready it's always a white blank space and not a video gif. anyone know the problem?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyhigh1030

my square marquee's corner's aren't corners...

they're round :huh:

it was fine yesterday, too it's like this right now...

help?

Guest lahverlyx3

i've been trying to make a video .gif

but whenever i tried to convert the video to .avi on the TMPGEnc, it said

CAN'T LOAD "P3Package.dll"

does anyone know why?

--edit--

sorry nvm i got it :)

Guest minwoo012
my square marquee's corner's aren't corners...they're round :huh: it was fine yesterday, too it's like this right now...help?
beneath the toolbar there should be a taskbar and towards the middle left there should be a little box that says FEATHER.. make sure thats at 0if that doesn't work i have noo clue =]
my square marquee's corner's aren't corners...they're round :huh: it was fine yesterday, too it's like this right now...help?
beneath the toolbar there should be a taskbar and towards the middle left there should be a little box that says FEATHER.. make sure thats at 0if that doesn't work i have noo clue =]

Guest jasonyc
i have a questioni downloaded a checker patternand it turns out really big, like on a 350 X 150 canvas, there's only 7 or 8 boxes total going horizontallyand vertically is about 3 or 4is there a way i can make them smaller?the only way i can think of is using the transform tool (ctrl+t) and making it smaller, then doing that for the rest of the canvasis there an easier way?or am i doing something wrong?
In the Pattern dialog box, there's a 'scale' slider. Use that to resize your pattern before applying. Some patterns work better than others when up/down scaling, so pay close attention.
Just need yoru opinion on this vector I'm currently working on =.=;;;Anything I need to work on o_o And I'm BARELY working on the skin so.... it's not finish......... *hides*He has pretty hair though XD And do the lips look funky? o_o
Might be easier to judge your progress if you didn't have the original photo visible behind all your work.As is, it pretty much looks like a copy of the original.
Does anyone know how to get a photo to look like these?ks.jpg1464275158_m.jpgl_43a2a309bb4fcd9c25509d20e442e6c9.pngcredits: myspace [my friends : D]
You can't be serious...

Guest minwoo012

what are you talking about? cause those are 3 completely different pictures..

what do you mean by "look like these"

Guest jasonyc
Hello, I hope someone can help me on this.

How do you blur a background without using lens blur? Because I've searched this topic and i can't seem to find an answer.

Quick and dirty way would be to duplicate the 'background' layer (the layer you want to blur), use 'Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur' to blur the entire image, then either mask or erase the parts of the image that you don't want blurred.

Guest oO__Fantasyy

Hey errmmmm help? xP

How can you get a pic looking like this? \/

%7Boption%7D No need now..thanks to kathy ^^

I already know how to put a pic inside a pic (Like this pic inside the evisu trademark)

I already know how to make the scaline..but i need help making the pic look black white greyish typee..yanoee??

Guest oO__Fantasyy

^ yeah i know but thats just make it black and whitee xD

The pic above has a kinda weird black and white oO" Thanks anyways..

Anyone knows what im tryna say? ><" Help me out xD

^ Oh i get what you mean. Go to Filter > Filter Gallery and theres something there that'll make it look like that. Ah i'd give more details but my photoshop isn't open. Either that or just destaturate the image and then go Layer > New Adjusment Layer > Posterize (or something like that).

Kathy.

Guest oO__Fantasyy

wooo hooooo yayyyy x]

That Layer > New adjustment layer > posterize helped ^_______^

Thank you sooo muchhh for your help!

Guest Classic Example

Anyone know how to make a new layer on Photoshop 4.0? I used the lasso tool and copied and pasted to automatically make a new layer on Photoshop CS2. The lasso tool dotted lines disappeared for me so I could go on with photoshopping, but my cousin didn't having the same luck on her laptop (Photoshop 4.0). Instead hers just did nothing and I'm not really sure what Photoshop 4.0 looks like.

@theLOSER, if you want to imitate the color in the image, you can just use the Eye Dropper tool (shortcut I). You can then tweak the settings as you want (lighter/darker, etc.).

Thanks =D

This question's probably been asked like a billion times but how do you get rid of a

"Scratch Disk" or "scratch disk is full" ?

Guest jasonyc
Anyone know how to make a new layer on Photoshop 4.0? I used the lasso tool and copied and pasted to automatically make a new layer on Photoshop CS2. The lasso tool dotted lines disappeared for me so I could go on with photoshopping, but my cousin didn't having the same luck on her laptop (Photoshop 4.0). Instead hers just did nothing and I'm not really sure what Photoshop 4.0 looks like.

Make sure your cousin has the layer she wants to copy from 'active' (highlighted) before copying.

Guest MizzyNgel980

Hi ^^ I am new here ~

I looked at the pages that had titles that I thought could help me find my answer...I don't think I saw any tutorial on it but if I maybe missed it or if someone has asked could I be linked to that page and I apologize.

I have photoshop elements 4.0, and this is a simple question I think...I just wanted to know if there any way for me to take text of an image?

Like if I wanted to make this backhround out of this anime picture and the text is in an area that if I just cropped it out then there would be no picture basically x.x; it there anything, any option that I am not seeing (I am new to photoshop) that can just remove the text? =O

Again I apologize if this has been already asked, the text I am trying to remove is just a name in Japanese, not a copyright or website. ^^

Guest stardaisy212

does anyone one no how to save images that have round broders without having white space?

ex

th_20078917120.jpg

u cant see it thought but it has white space around it

click it ot make it bigger

Archived