• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BabyK

How do you do this filtering effect?

work34lp.jpg

Do you use a brush? Gradient tool? Where do you go on Filter to choose? o_o

^

filtering questions have been asked so many times!

i'm sure the second index should help

but for that one, i think you'd go to distort>twirl and play around with the opacity settings

and i think the colors are textures or something, or a really soft not-opaque normal brush stroke

Guest ♥ebana♥

hi~

how do you make your picture nOt to turn into black&white when you drag it to a new window?

i'm sure you guys can help me. thank you in advance^^

Guest Tailo

hi~

how do you make your picture nOt to turn into black&white when you drag it to a new window?

i'm sure you guys can help me. thank you in advance^^

If you're dragging an image into a Grayscale window, it will always turn black and white. Make sure the new window you're dragging into is set to RGB, or some other color setting. Go to Image > Mode > RGB. Otherwise, it shouldn't turn into B&W.

Guest A.lee

hihihi i have a question~ sry if it was already asked but how do u make a gif go by faster?? is it not possible lol :sweatingbullets:

ah kool i made page 150 haha :lol:

o yea i have ps/imageready 7 :ph34r:

Guest Tailo

hihihi i have a question~ sry if it was already asked but how do u make a gif go by faster?? is it not possible lol :sweatingbullets:

ah kool i made page 150 haha :lol:

o yea i have ps/imageready 7 :ph34r:

On the Animation pane (ImageReady), each frame has a delay setting on the bottom right corner of the square. Right-click and change the setting to something lower. To do so for all frames, select all of the frames and then right click one of the delay settings. The "No Delay" setting will make it go the fastest. Precision will be up to hundredths of a second.

Guest t.luu

Try another clip to see if the same thing happens. It might just be that certain clip that isn't working. And you've tried the TMPEGnc program right?

I can't get the TMPEGnc =\ 'cause it costs lotsa money for the whole program so my dad won't let me T___T and the trial version doesn't let you encode or convert

Guest imurnumba1fan

is there a tutorial already posted on how..some people make a certain part/object of the picture color and the rest black and whitee?? helpp asapp.

thanksss<333

is there a tutorial already posted on how..some people make a certain part/object of the picture color and the rest black and whitee?? helpp asapp.

thanksss<333

you can use the sponge tool

(under dodge/burn tool)

or you can select an area and go to image>adjustments>destaurate

or just press shft+ctrl+u (short cut)

hope that helped!

Guest A.lee

thanksss<333

^_^

Aack. Selective coloring. I call it colorization coz that's what I thought it was. xD

I've come up with a really easier way to do that. :x

Note: Ignore the version compatibility thingie coz I wasn't myself when I did that. xD I'm pretty sure it works well with versions before CS.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4825/tutorialan6.jpg

On the Animation pane (ImageReady), each frame has a delay setting on the bottom right corner of the square. Right-click and change the setting to something lower. To do so for all frames, select all of the frames and then right click one of the delay settings. The "No Delay" setting will make it go the fastest. Precision will be up to hundredths of a second.

yay thanksss :D

Guest jasmineaura

wow this is such an awesome thread!! i felt so idiotic when i saw that my little 11 yr old sister knew how to do more on ps than i do and she's only been playing with it for a bout a month now >_<

there's so many little things on ps that's easy to overlook. thanks guys for taking time out to teach us dummies!! :D

Guest espèce*

thanksss<333

I think there is. But I can tell you right now too because it's fast to do.

- Make a new layer on top of your picture and set it to color.

- Select a brush (round brush = normal choice) and channge the size if needed.

- Set the color to black or white.

- Star to brush over the parts you want to be b&w.

Hope that helps.

- apoptos dolor

Guest Tailo

thanksss<333

Yes, there are at least two or three tutorials in the third index. Please check them before asking. See the signature.

Guest BabyK

Just need yoru opinion on this vector I'm currently working on =.=;;;

Real pic: Left, Vector: Right

vec12.jpg

Anything I need to work on o_o And I'm BARELY working on the skin so.... it's not finish......... *hides*

He has pretty hair though XD And do the lips look funky? o_o

^ I can't really tell that much but I think it's cuz the colors are similar to the original.

It looks pretty good, though.. I can see the highlights in the hair.. and other parts :)

I'll post my half done one too..

---

orig:

postcardjunsu8rtej3.jpg

half done vexel.. don't mind the weirdness next to the eye >_<:

jsvexelxf6.jpg

Guest Tailo

@BabyK Good job so far. The hair's coming out pretty nicely. And since you mentioned it, you may want to tweak the middle portion of his upper lip, just a tad bit.

Guest BabyK

^How should i tweak it o__o That was the best color i could get (and see LOL)

btw it's only the lighter LEFT half of the face XD I go from lightest to darkest o_o

So many layers =.=;; Wondering if PS can handle it tehehe

Archived