Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Three days. Still going strong! #Fabricated City #despite the rain #Ji Chang Wook #always

Guys, the movie is SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Even after repeated viewings, I'm still picking up little nuances that did not appear in prior looks.  Nine Thumbs Up!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

jichangwook IG + trans

여러분 "조작된도시" 입니다

Trans: everyone this is "Fabricated City".

Urp, the rest of the IG narrative is missing?

여러분 “조작된도시” 입니다.  #대기실 #풍경 #영화 #조작된도시 #갑니다 #인사하러 #무대인사 #비와도 #좋아요 #끝나고 #술 #마셔야지 #모두 #즐거운 #주말

Everyone, this is “Fabricated City”.  #waiting room #scenery #movie #fabricated city #go #to greet #stage greeting #despite the rain #good #after finishing #alcohol #we should drink #everyone #fun #weekend

• Like 2

[CF] Ji Chang Wook adds MCM to his endorsement lineup

92e4d1c0gy1fcwn5hnaq1j20i00r0wly.jpeg?w=

As previously reported, Ji Chang Wook has been named as a new endorser for global luxury brand MCM, which specializes in men’s and women’s wallets, backpacks, passport covers, and other accessories.92e4d1c0gy1fcwn5cvpnij20is0rtn2n.jpeg?w=

Several new photos of Ji Chang Wook were released today by MCM in tandem with its partnership with British designer Christopher Raeburn for their Spring/Summer 2017 accessories and outerwear line.  These items are now available in all upscale stores and online through the MCM x Christopher Raeburn “Made to Move Collection.”

More photos here: https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/20/cf-ji-chang-wook-adds-mcm-to-his-endorsement-lineup/

• Like 3

23 hours ago, paulette said:

Just came home after watching "Fabricated City" (courtesy of Cheryl...too bad didn't get to meet you!) here in CGV-LA. Oh my gosh! JCW is such an amazing actor! Once again....he has proven how good of an actor he is. This movie made me laugh, cry, nervous, and fall head over heels in love with THE man! Whether you're a fan or not, you shouldn't miss watching this on the big screen. Thanks to the entire cast. Job well done!

Sorry we missed each other too!  I just got out of another screening and the theatre was almost full!  But not to worry, there will be other FabCity events planned for the next few weeks at the CGV Madang.  Stay tuned!  :)

• Like 1

Ji Chang Wook On Ideal Female Type: “I Want Somebody Who Can Allow Me To Be Innocent Like A Child”

restmb_jhidxmake-1-6.jpg?resize=600,312

How lovely he is.

Ji Chang Wook recently had an interview with a local media outlet.

restmb_jhidxmake-11.jpg?resize=600%2C966

(Herald DB)

During the interview, the actor revealed his ideal female type.

He shared: “I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.”

restmb_jhidxmake-2-6.jpg?resize=600%2C421

(Police)

Back in November 2016, after finishing the drama project The K2, the idol also shared about his ideal women with another local media outlet in Seoul.

According to Ji Chang Wook, instead of dating with a beautiful woman, he would start a relationship with the one who can make deep conversations with him.

In related news, the heartthrob is currently taking a role in the crime-action thriller titled Fabricated City. The TV series went on air on February 9.

Ji Chang Wook will soon depart from his activities temporarily to serve his military duty this year.

source : hellokpop

***Finally.................I was able to watch "The K2" now completely. I wasn't able to do that during its airing since my schedule won't permit me to watch it continuously. The K2” had some ridiculous action sequences but..... not going to complain too much though because I believe it was still a solid drama for me. I do happen to really like Ji Chang Wook, so that was enough to make the drama worthwhile. Actions scenes were the best ones towards the beginning, but they do continue throughout the drama. Ji Chang Wook was excellent as hero Kim Je Ha, also known by his code name K2. But I would have loved to have gotten a chance to explore his character more. I felt the drama didn’t adequately dig into his present day character though. Ji Chang Wook and Yoona as a couple certainly look lovely together. Song Yoon Ah as Choi Yoo Jin is probably the most developed character. While we do get a look into some of her vulnerabilities, she always remains a strong and determined woman longing for power. Each scene on the finale’ was well executed. The only cliff-hanger was revealing the true identity of Je Ha (his double agent name). I enjoyed the sway of power and manipulation that happened throughout. I also enjoyed the way the drama came to a conclusion. For those who haven’t watched this drama yet you should definitely go watch it because it is  well worth your time. The K2” is an intellectually stimulating adventure that will test both heart and mind. It was simply mind blowing. :lol:

Ji Chang-wook, in "7 Kisses" as expected, did spy thriller action romance here. This drama is super cute and while it is only 10 minutes long, it’s perfect and it is definitely relatable- even if you’ve had your first kiss. This is a nice web drama with a little bit of everything: romance, comedy, action, and melodrama. This is a perfect little drama for fan-girling! The whole thing is less than a couple hours in total, so at least it’s not too much of a waste if you don’t like it.  :tongue:

• Like 5

JCW is really an interesting guy. Haha...he wants to date a woman who allows him to be innocent like a child. :lol::lol::wub: 

I think JCW might have dual personalities. He is both childlike and also very mature at the same time. 

Anyone notices that one of the MCM photos that he wears all black makes him look like Healer a lot? ^_^

• Like 2

[Event] Ji Chang Wook stages a sell-out concert in Japan

0000947228_001_20170221110609049.jpg?w=600

Ji Chang Wook held a fan meeting cum concert in Japan on the 17th at the Tokyo International Forum, which drew about 5,300 local fans. This was the largest turnout for a single performance. 

This concert was the third one that he has held in Japan following his “JCW in OSK 樂ruck CONCERT” in April last year, and his “JCW Autumn Festival” concert in Tokyo and Osaka last November. He showed a surprising power to drum up ticket sales as all seats were sold out to just his Japanese fan club members alone.

0000947228_003_20170221110609071.jpg?w=600

Ji Chang Wook’s appearance on stage drew loud cheers from fans at the show. Following the show’s theme of “Songs of love to my fans”, he performed songs such as “To the Butterfly”, “I Miss You (보고 싶다)”,  “Maybe That’s It (그런가 봐요)”, “Bye Bye Bye (안녕 안녕 안녕)”, “Starry Mood (星晴)” and “Kissing You”. Fans sang along with him in Korean. Fans had to choose a song that they would like him to sing, and “I’ll Protect You” from the “Healer” OST placed first. He performed a total of 19 songs, including “I’ll Protect You”, with the live band.

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/21/event-ji-chang-wook-stages-a-sell-out-concert-in-japan/

• Like 2

Ji Chang-wook showcases talent in action scenes

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170222

CJ Entertainment released a handful of photos along with a video, Wednesday, of Ji Chang-wook starring in crime-action thriller “Fabricated City.”

In the video, Ji puts himself at risk for shootout and fighting scenes, performing his own stunts. Ji reportedly enrolled in an action school before he started filming for “Fabricated City.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170222

A production staff member from the movie said, “He really put himself in the film, no matter how difficult the scenes got.”

“Fabricated City” premiered on Feb. 9. As of Wednesday, it had attracted nearly 2.1 million moviegoers since its release.

The 29-year-old actor also held a concert in Japan on Friday. The concert sold out, with over 5,300 in attendance.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

source: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702221503029737991_2

• Like 5