|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Please our sweetheart help us to translate this one too, thank you.

汇报一下:今晚集中拉黑了歪歪下图是女朋友、诋毁欧阳娜娜小朋友,造谣solo给前女友等某些质疑欧巴人品的所谓的“粉”(含给这些留言点赞的非病友)...人多眼花,手滑拉错请私信批评我...

9fb28689jw1et4mukca42j20hs0hr41n.jpg

Dating rumor with Ouyang Nana is the best joke I heard today...

Edited by alex_is_a_daydreamer
  • Like 3

OMG, such comprehensive researching skills from Mun + Won freak me out! :lol: Who runs this Mun + Won thing anyway? If I were either Siwon or Liu Wen, I'd find it highly disturbing that people are attempting to track my every move in so compulsive a fashion. I mean, we do the same thing over here but that's why we're so intent on neither one of them happening upon this thread. :P If they become self-conscious over how they're behaving in the relationship, that certainly won't ease the strain on them.

So, where have they determined Liu Wen is flying to? I can't tell from the aerial maps provided, but based on her IG pic the closest match would seem to be London?

Top bets for now: Milan; London; Paris. Fans are pretty sure it's Europe.

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

It means, if you leave weird comments under my post about Oppa's so called ex-girlfriend or his dating rumor with Ouyang Nana (who by the way just reach 15 years old......), or his integrity, I will block you for sure. 

Thank you Alex for the quick translation.   What the.....why they even think about this little girl with Siwon...are they out of their mind or Siwon lost his mind hahah.

OMG, such comprehensive researching skills from Mun + Won freak me out! :lol: Who runs this Mun + Won thing anyway? If I were either Siwon or Liu Wen, I'd find it highly disturbing that people are attempting to track my every move in so compulsive a fashion. I mean, we do the same thing over here but that's why we're so intent on neither one of them happening upon this thread. :P If they become self-conscious over how they're behaving in the relationship, that certainly won't ease the strain on them.

So, where have they determined Liu Wen is flying to? I can't tell from the aerial maps provided, but based on her IG pic the closest match would seem to be London?

Top bets for now: Milan; London; Paris. Fans are pretty sure it's Europe.

Ooh, prime opportunity for them to meet up - even if Wen isn't heading to London where Won is currently supposed to be, he may eventually end up where Wen is considering he's already done the Paris to London thing.

Wonder what the deniers would have to say about that, LOL! Some private filming this time maybe, and all totally professional? :lol:

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

Sorry I don't have the weibo account so I can't see the answer.    I really don't know much about this kind of scenery things, but what it appeared to my eyes from the picture of Liu Wen posted it had a lot of small lakes and green grasses.   May be she go to Italy where she had a lot of work related

Update: one flight attendant Nancy Chou commented under Wen's Instagram that Wen took her flight though she wouldn't (and should not) disclose the destination. And her Instagram account is private. 

Just now, one fan found Nancy's twitter and it showed that Nancy is in Paris. (It's really creepy, I mean the degree of attention...) So Wen could be in Paris now. Can't be for walking or watching shows, so most likely advertisement. 

• Like 2

Update: one flight attendant Nancy Chou commented under Wen's Instagram that Wen took her flight though she wouldn't (and should not) disclose the destination. And her Instagram account is private. 

Just now, one fan found Nancy's twitter and it showed she is in Paris. (It's really creepy, I mean the degree of attention...) I'm happy she's in Paris though. Can't be for walking or watching shows, so most likely advertisement. 

Creepy indeed...they should leave that kind of thing to us. ;) If Wen really is in Paris the timing would be a bit odd considering Won just left Paris; if they'd been communicating with each other privately, Won would've known when Wen would be in Paris and could've stayed there longer but he's already moved on to London. Of course, all this is assuming they're even meeting up in Europe...

Another possibility is that Wen isn't in Paris at all; there are such things as connecting flights and all that, so just because Ms. Chou is in Paris doesn't mean Wen's there as well.

• Like 1

Or the Eurostar? Less possibility of being tracked or fans camping out. Just a stab in the dark.

Much as I'm interested in them meeting up, all this business of tracking is kinda freaky.

Edited by silvergrey

Guest Nila.A.1409

If liu wen in paris...maybe siwon's family still in paris too...and maybe siwon will going back to paris...aish...my imagination ( i'm praying  for  that).

Guest Nila.A.1409

this is like when siwon in guam and we wondered that liu wen will be in guam or not ...;) something so fishy in here...when siwon in london why don't he posted his pic in that country like when he was in paris...just from fan account that we know that siwon in london ( correct me i i'm wrong )....same with liu wen too...siwon and liu wen...please give us a hint...he he he

Of course Siwon may not have been able to stay on longer in Paris even if he wanted to because it appears that he's in London for professional obligations. That's a good point about the Eurostar, though; if that's how he's been getting around, it'd be easy to hightail it back to Paris from London. The family thing Nila brought up is another possibility too...

This may be the ultimate test to confirm whether they're really together. If they're both in Europe now and don't meet up, shippers' hearts may break a bit because it's easy to get around all over Europe and a boyfriend and girlfriend would want to meet up when they're both on the same continent at the same time.

It's also likely that even if they do meet up, we may never find out about it. Filming is over, remember? Of course there are snoops who do take photos of famous people and splash them all over the Internet for the whole world to see... 

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

If liu wen in paris...maybe siwon's family still in paris too...and maybe siwon will going back to paris...aish...my imagination ( i'm praying  for  that).

You are a true WonWen shipper with no doubt hahah.   Remember Paris to London by bullet train only take 2 hours 15 minutes so if they want they have so many way to do, easy and fast.   I still think she is on her business trip not for vacation with Siwon.  Just wait for a little bit and see when he and his family go back to Korea then we will know better.   For some reason the Dispatch catch them together then we will have the announcement from them hahah.

i don't think his family still in Paris only him went by himself because his sister was the one who posted the train railway picture in her Instagram.

Edited by bibidep

You are a true WonWen shipper with no doubt hahah.   Remember Paris to London by bullet train only take 2 hours 15 minutes so if they want they have so many way to do, easy and fast.   I still think she is on her business trip not for vacation with Siwon.  Just wait for a little bit and see when he and his family go back to Korea then we will know better.   For some reason the Dispatch catch them together then we will have the announcement from them hahah.

i don't think his family still in Paris only him went by himself because his sister was the one who posted the train railway picture in her Instagram.

Whether she's there for business is irrelevant; if one lover is in Paris and the other is in London, you can bet they'd find time to meet up even if they're both busy. And these two aren't poor students with meagre budgets; they can afford to prance all over Europe if they'd like. They may not be able to meet only if a very unlikely circumstance is a factor, such as Siwon having to rush back to Korea for an emergency meeting or something like that.

And I don't see why the sister can't still be in Paris; you can take trains within Paris/France itself and not just to a different country. 

Guest Siliu
I think based on the percentage most of the people also believes that Siwon and Liu wen sincerely like each other! Cheers for that and congrats! (in arabic MABROUK, in tagalog MALIGAYANG BATI) shiliu couple. Lol... 

And finally we have ENG SUB enjoy gals!!!

Wow @Yao Li Really worked hard for this to be subbed. please Support her(or his?):D youtube account guys.. Since Apin is nowhere I really asked yao li to sub ep 7 hahahaha Thank you so much @Yao Li!. 

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 4